Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:24:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nap4K Tool 2.1 - Netflix ,Amazon& Hulu Download in up to 4K UHD  (Read 2769 times)
AmazonLover

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:48:36 AM

i know right they are scammers lol
AmazonLover

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:56:43 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 11:20:35 AM by AmazonLover

READ THIS PPL BECAUSE ITS TRUE:

Hello lovely people of this gist. I added teamtelly on Discord (yamraaj#3410) with my Discord which for anyone wondering is PeterF#9861. I confronted him about his fake tool and he blocked me after about 20 minutes of chatting, in this chat I didn't get any technical details from him but I explained why 4K won't work (I'll list all my reasons below) then i created a new discord (asfandayar#2144) where i got tech details from him, his mediainfo for his "4K WEB-DL" and it had been encoded 6 days ago from today. I will attach chat logs below.

PeterF Chat: https://pastebin.com/AX0rtLVU
Asfandayar Chat: https://pastebin.com/mrPhwQgR

Reasons his program is fake and why is 4K WEB-DLs are Fake

MEDIAINFO! - https://paste.laravel.io/21e8efe8-1e70-4de7-aa75-c58b99e5c6fd
AMAZON Link! - https://www.amazon.com/Savyasachi-Naga-Chaitanya/dp/B07KSWPKYH

I will work my way down his mediainfo and his issues and how it is fake.

Codec - M4V, iTunes using M4V Content from what I've seen, he's probably gonna try fool people by saying "M4V is an encrypted container that's why its M4V"
File Size - 4.98 GiB? - I requested the HD 1080p Manifest for this movie in AVC and HEVC.
Savyasachi [816p] [AVC].mp4 -> 7.0GiB
Savyasachi [816p] [HEVC].mp4 -> 4.3GiB
So he's telling me his 4K is 4.89 GiB when the 1080p HEVC one is 4.3 GiB??

Format. His mediainfo shows AVC?! ALL UltraHD / 4K Amazon content is HEVC / H.265. Therefore this is Encoded.
Format Profile. Main@L5.1, UHD HEVC Content is MainL5.1. AVC 4K doesn't exist and AVC Content is Main or High@L4
Bitrate. 5 Mbps? 4K? then the Maximum Bitrate 13Mbps? The Bitrate is the actual bitrate and the maximum bitrate is when it peaks. NOT 4K.
Encoded Date? His MediaInfo has an encoded date which means it has been encoded. This isn't a WEB-DL anymore it's a WEBRip.
His AC3 audio is 512Kbps. Now Amazon do not use that standard they use 640K for DD+ 5.1 and 224K for DD+ 2.0. He's probably used FFMPEG to encode his audio and he forgot to set the bitrate to what Amazon actually provides Wink
His audio was also encoded Smiley
Duration of Content was wrong - His Duration from MediaInfo 2 Hours and 6 Mins - Real Duration 2 Hours and 27 Mins - wtf?
That should be enough to show that his "4K Tool" is fake and just encodes 1080p and 4K, like I said funnily enough if you scroll up a bit Smiley

He told me "Suck my balls" when I proved him wrong the first time, the second time i proved him wrong he said "suck his dick then" when i mentioned daw134 was right. He doesn't have source code for the decrypter nor does he understand how it works. He doesn't even know what language it was written in! He calls me a kid and "kiddo" because I used google? I guess that makes me a child, actually using the internet to gather information? I used it to quote technical specs like the widevine license policies just in case he decides to say that im making it up or lying. He has no proof whereas I have literally proven him wrong. He has no idea what he's doing. He also said "Who said I'm using WideVine" so I showed him his own folder screenshot that he had sent to someone else. FOOL. it has the widevinecdm.dll in the folder facepalm he is an idiot. He's a liar and I urge everybody to share this message around where he tries to sell.

HE IS A SCAM.
TEAMTELLY IS A SCAM.
FAKE.FAKE.FAKE.

Enjoy your day Smiley

@evanparker0 You don't have that knowledge on WideVine or how it works to know that it's not possible, His tool will most likely encode 1080p Decrypted content at a 4K Res and a bitrate of 14 to 16mbps. The WideVine Security Policy for UHD Content is higher than HD.

HD / 1080p is L3 its license policy is SW_SECURE_DECODE - that means Software Secure Decode and Decrypt. All the decrypted frames are kept inside the Memory and more specifically a WhiteBox.

Audio is kept at SECURE_CRYPTO level which is really easy to decrypt. Audio on Windows and Linux devices will be SW_SECURE_CRYPTO. On devices such as UHD TVs and Amazon Atmos audio the policy is HW_SECURE_CRYPTO. This is more secure than SW purely because HW requires a Hardware Chip / crypto- processor. HW_SECURE_CRYPTO is L2 WideVine.

UHD / 4K is L1 its license policy is HW_SECURE_DECODE - that means Hardware Secure Decode and Decrypt. All the decrypted frames are kept inside the TrustZone crypto-processor.

First of all with an L3 CDM that license policy won't be recognized as a valid Policy. It will fail to authenticate, the license request will fail it's as simple as that. Secondly the only way you can get L1 is by provisioning certain data from an android WideVine device which supports 4K. Even then, you won't be able to create Netflix L1 requests because Netflix perform a cryptographic match verification process on the SystemID. Not to be confused with the WideVine System URN UUID.

I am telling you that all he has done is retagged an L3 WideVine decrypter and changed its icon as a 4K L1 Decrypter which will do nothing. TeamTelly doesn't have the source code for that WVDecrypter he has either, if you ask him how the exploit works he won't answer purely because he doesn't know how. If he explained it wouldn't put anyone at risk because the method used is very unlikely to be patched as it isn't easy to patch but TeamTelly, Yamraaj doesn't know that. He doesn't even understand what the PSSH does, and what's gonna happen when VMP is enforced and the API will invoke which will stop him from making requests.

I'll say it again anyone who believes it's really going to perform a 2160p WEB-DL. Also he doesn't realize that his decrypter hasn't been modified for Dolby Vision 4K or 4K HEVC Decryption because he doesn't have source code for the tool and even if he did he wouldn't know what to do with it. Idk what kinda bullshit he's gonna try and sell to you guys but if you really believe him over what I've just explained then sorry but you're an idiot really.
angryrob

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:08:21 PM

My tool works with amazon and netflix only at the moment with the promise of nowtv and others within the next 2 months.

Please add my telegram at @couponkinguk

Not sure about the OP,  but "ANGRYROB" is an ANGRY SCAMMER alt of serial scammer EMBROIDERYMATE. I mean seriously, you even use his email. LOL

My tool works with amazon and netflix only at the moment with the promise of nowtv and others within the next 2 months.

angryrob

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:07:03 AM

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:05:20 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 07:45:14 PM by sandy-is-fine

angryrob

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:25:35 AM

angryrob

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:06:25 PM

angryrob

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:48:03 PM

Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:00:41 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 12:13:12 PM by Hikol

Does it still work? I am looking for some streaming or downloading solutions to watch movies and shows. I am thinking about using Kodi on Firestick, for example. There are some great guides on it from https://www.firesticktricks.com/olpair-openload-tvadme-vidupme-kodi-pair.html which are very important I have to say. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, have a look there Smiley
buy4meuk

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:05:42 AM

B4RTC0DE (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:28:34 PM

We've just updated the tool to work with the latest DRM update.

Price: 100$ / license (1080p)

Only this week.
TeagerN

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 10:36:36 AM

We've just updated the tool to work with the latest DRM update.

Price: 100$ / license (1080p)

Only this week.

Can you please contact me ... mail?
brayktcristal

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 11:19:43 AM

Don't send this user any money.

You will be scammed.
TeagerN

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:32:20 AM

You will be scammed.

Who are you thinikng about ? B4RTC0DE whether  vatt55 ? 
TeagerN

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:46:36 PM

SELLING

HULU TOOL
AMAZON TOOL (NEW)
HBO
MORE mark3663x@protonmail.com

Are you the same person who was behind these addresses?: Limkim01@protonmail.ch and rico887@protonmail.com
because always the beginning of cooperation after the sale is OK and then suddenly this Someone deletes the e-mail account and after the case.
AlphaInc404

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:21:41 PM

Has anybody bought the tool and can say if it works or not?
I've read in various forums that this tool should indeed work since it's an successor of nap36 and nap37 but I wanted some to proof it before i buy it.
Hedervary

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 11:56:53 AM

Has anybody bought the tool and can say if it works or not?
I've read in various forums that this tool should indeed work since it's an successor of nap36 and nap37 but I wanted some to proof it before i buy it.
i bought it today but he didn't send any program or license to me. scammer.
Hedervary

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:14:11 PM

You will be scammed.

Who are you thinikng about ? B4RTC0DE whether  vatt55 ? 
B4RTC0DE.
AlphaInc404

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 09:53:58 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 11:00:21 AM by AlphaInc404

You will be scammed.

Who are you thinikng about ? B4RTC0DE whether  vatt55 ?  
B4RTC0DE.

Maybe you should wait a little longer? On the first page he stated that he usually takes up to 24 hours before he replies.
Please keep us updated.

Edit: When did you pay?
Hedervary

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 03:45:39 AM

You will be scammed.

Who are you thinikng about ? B4RTC0DE whether  vatt55 ?  
B4RTC0DE.

Maybe you should wait a little longer? On the first page he stated that he usually takes up to 24 hours before he replies.
Please keep us updated.

Edit: When did you pay?
it have been 35h since i paid. No reply no program no license.
And i wrote to him by another email address asked how to pay, he suddenly replied. He's a scammer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: