Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:13:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing on exchanges has no effects anymore  (Read 1178 times)
cp_underground

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:28:08 PM

the new ico project platform currently does not naturally have a price, because the platform that they offer is not yet available and I think it's fair that their tokens don't have a price on the market

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:32:57 PM

Well, when some coin don't have any volume on exchanges and *BANG* it getting listed on Binance, then it will affect the price, it will affect everything.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:27:17 PM

2018 was very bad year for all traders but last year gave important lessons to all with bear market. A lot of project which had good volumes during first quarter of 2018 turned out to be scam or are on the way to becoming dead project  even though they had product with good technology but they had very less users to use their products. This shows investors are more studying about project then investing rather going after the exchange listing announcement.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:35:48 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:20:39 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:03:06 PM

Time has pass when news or listing pumps price of a coin,it isnt 2013 or even the same climate as 2017. Newer projects are building some serious patforms that take time. News  cant just make a coin pump anymore, neither do exchange listings. Look at coins like Tron etc. being added to a new excahnge everyday. doesnt do anything. Its about results. No point in launching news in crypto environment, Hopefully you guys will join good projects with better future results....2019 is the year

It all depends on the exchange, where it plans to place a new project. If the exchange is in the top 10, then it definitely guarantees a pump of a new project.
I have already seen many such cases. I specifically follow the listings on top exchanges.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:57:13 PM

With the current market situation there is nothing to miss out of when every other coins is dropping in price drastically FOMO isn't helping anything because of the bearish market, the market growth is one step forward, two steps backward which isn't encouraging at all
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:04:02 PM

I fully agree with you six months ago, when the coin came out for any good exchange, the price almost always increased several times, but today even if the coin is very promising after entering the exchange. very often, the coin is still standing still and not moving in price.
serquia54

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:01:12 PM

By the way, yes, earlier they announced that the coin would be turned over to some kind of stock exchange and the price grew instantly. Immediately did 30-40%, or even more. Now it is completely the opposite. When listing price falls 10 times the price that was during the public sale

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar E
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:40:54 PM

2018 was very bad year for all traders but last year gave important lessons to all with bear market. A lot of project which had good volumes during first quarter of 2018 turned out to be scam or are on the way to becoming dead project  even though they had product with good technology but they had very less users to use their products. This shows investors are more studying about project then investing rather going after the exchange listing announcement.
Aren't we still in a bear market? The bearish market is not yet done up until now and we might be able to see some blood in the market. I think during this bearish times it helps to make the investors understand and to do their research rather than wasting too much money on an unknown project. Which most of them are a total shitcoins in the end.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:53:46 PM

Yes, because most of the people are not interested in new coins or new exchange listing! A very few people can be making money in this tough situation, and a lot of people are spending every day with a lot of pressure by thinking about money! People want a good pump to make some cash or profit, they don't want to hear TRON listed in that exchange or a big exchange is coming types news!

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:04:31 PM

Everything became clear only now. Because a huge number of people are leaving the market. I would even say that these people in general have a lot of experience in investing and stock trading, a strange situation.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:10:34 PM

When good coins get listed on famous exchanges, we can huge pump of 20-30% in the coins. When coins get listed on exchanges like Binance, Okex, Coinbase, we can see substantial rise in coin prices.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:11:56 PM

This year is the year of technical analysis and not the year of fundamentals like a year before. Traders, investors do not care about listings, they care only about price levels and the progress.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:24:45 PM

You really have a good point and what you mentioned started me realizing that exchange listing no longer pump the price of an altcoin unlike last year where most traders are keeping an eye for such announcement. It looks like most traders and investors nowadays are tired of the same cycle or aware with the pump anf dump scheme. 2019 really is an interesting year so I hope that we could see a greener market this time.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:44:12 PM

During bearish season even coin listing on big exchange like Binance effect very small n coin value. So thats the reasons some great projects re still extending there coin listing on big exchange due to this bearish situation.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:28:42 PM

The news about cryptocurrency no longer has the desired effect on the crypto market. Listing on the exchange does not bring about an increase in the price of the coin because they are not investors on the market at present. Most expect a more drastic drop in prices for enrichment. The news is no longer euphoric to investors because they have gained experience and no longer need news. I have confidence in the crypto market, but the problem of SCAM projects has to be solved because they have created panic around investors.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:13:54 PM

When good coins get listed on famous exchanges, we can huge pump of 20-30% in the coins. When coins get listed on exchanges like Binance, Okex, Coinbase, we can see substantial rise in coin prices.
Give recent examples, please. The fact is that those assets that I have seen have lost a lot in price after the new listing.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 06:18:43 PM

Most new tokens barely reach an exchange because their owners do not want to pay for exchange listings and when new tokens and projects reach an exchange, if they are ever lucky enough to, most people sell right away and at a loss because they do not look at crypto backed projects as proper businesses and as long term investors, like venture capitalists and angel investors in traditional set ups who may invest for five or ten year periods in a new venture or growing business. We all need to change our attitude in crypto if we want to see real progress in this field and arena of technology and fintech. Let us see what 2019 will bring to the table and if attitudes will change and we all become more mature in this space.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 06:36:13 PM

Unfortunately, we are in such a period. Listed on the exchange sometimes cannot prevent the price to hit the bottom. However, the listing on the exchange 1 year ago was proof that the project was successful.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:37:02 PM

Maturity is gradually setting in to crypto space, pump and dumps are gradually dying in effect to that. The set of investors we have now have been around since the crash in 2018 and have studied the trend for a long time. It'll only happen when there's a Bullrun, because FOMO will set in without control.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: