Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Constantinople, the only ethereum hardfork  (Read 477 times)
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:14:21 PM

I was amazed that scam hard forks had already started to appear. This is a new kind of money theft from ordinary people. these cheaters need to be find and punish
Yes, the fork turned out to be a Scam I doubt that anyone will find people who have created it , since they were anonymous , and I doubt that many people fell for this hoax with a private key

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
axecommunity

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:40:21 AM

I am usually confused when a coin to be forked from another is conducting an ICO or bounty campaign. I thought the hard fork implies just splitting an already existing coin into another? People should be wary of such ICO project no matter how attractive their bonuses may be.

Although fork from an existing coin, but it needs to develop. Therefore, ICO for development fund or bounty for spreading the world is normal. But I think If they can not improve to better than origin chain, it will become a shitcoin later.
Yes you’re right, I can remember that Blockchain gave out $25 dollars worth of Stellar coins (XLM) each to every user of the blockchain wallet with a verified account. And they have also added the coin to their wallet, users can now send and receive XLM with it. So I believe every new coin needs to promote their coins by doing some kind of giveaway just to grow their awareness.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:46:07 AM

I was amazed that scam hard forks had already started to appear. This is a new kind of money theft from ordinary people. these cheaters need to be find and punish
But its too hard to do that since this market is known for being unknown. People should be more educated, and don't listen to anyone. This can collect a lot of money if those newbies don't make any research about the hard fork and becomes a victim later on.

Yes, It was clear with Nova from the beginning. But ETCV was looking pretty good. But it was strange that Fork has bounty  Shocked I was just looking and when they wrote about private keys, I understood that it's scam.
Better not to participate or what, this is a clear scam that trying to make people fool again.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:06:32 AM

Constantinople is pushed back to February 27th.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:10:34 AM

After a security vulnerability sparked a delay for ethereum's next system-wide upgrade prior to going live, core developers have proposed activating Constantinople in late February.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:32:19 AM

No doubt, ETCV and NOVA are scam projects. They take advantage of some ignorance of ETH hardfork, to steal their private key ò their ETH wallet

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:53:32 AM

We have seen some people or groups, who claim they are hardforking ETH,.
The plan of the first, NOVA, whose intention was to scam others of their hard earned money, was foiled early enough, because it was using a fake.
ETCV on the other hand was not quickly detected, but its team was anonymous, which i feel is enough to suspect them of scam.
Right now, its telegram account has changed when i checked.
It's website is suspended and so on.
They are now asking people to buy their coin, which does not exist.

Therefore, the only genuine hardfork, is the constantinople.
People mistake, when thinking, that Constantinopol is another hard fork like it was in BTC blockchain with real BTC and this shit BCH Cheesy. Because Constantinopol hard fork will be only like update, just new version of Ethereum software. And scammers want to steal your private keys, pretending a new branch of ETH blockchain.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:29:39 PM

After a security vulnerability sparked a delay for ethereum's next system-wide upgrade prior to going live, core developers have proposed activating Constantinople in late February.
It's not a problem as long as there will be no vulnerability in the next hardfork and that's more than enough. Just try to expect ethereum team will try to do another audit again to all of its. hope all will be running smoothly next month.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:36:22 PM

The Ethereum team also announced the introduction of Istanbul in September 2019.

You need to carefully check the information, because Buterin did not talk about the creation of a new coin.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:43:33 PM

The plan of the first, NOVA, whose intention was to scam others of their hard earned money, was foiled early enough, because it was using a fake.
ETCV on the other hand was not quickly detected, but its team was anonymous, which i feel is enough to suspect them of scam.

I am actually indirectly scammed by one of the so called hardfork of ethereum which is ethereum classic vision, the way they've scam me is through joining their bounty and lose my time to it. Though I didn't invest a direct money, my time is wasted.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:55:03 PM

Yes that's true, its not really fun to support projects in the world that pertains to free coins like hard forks that occurs in ethereum blockchain. Constantinople really seams to be legit as they do not want investors to risk their investment.

raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:03:31 PM

It is a pity that the fork did not come out on time, which was set by the programmers, because everyone was waiting for this. And now I understand everything that cryptocurrency is now something very, very difficult that will rise for a very long time.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:07:06 PM

It's sad that many hard fork events created under this event. NOVA and ETCV are officially scam projects after they require participants to use private keys to receive free tokens from them. So rely on official information and be supported by large exchanges to avoid risks.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:12:53 PM

I have read that only constantinople is legit among all other fork that's coming out this year. Some are scam where they will take your hard earned ethereum. Even MEW's social media account announced that they will only be supporting constantinople hard fork.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:56:57 PM

Ethereum classic vision is the most cunning of the two scam hard forks they used bounty to attract a lot of people and used it to advertise their fork. Both ETCV and NOVA were only concerned in stealing from unsuspecting investors who do not want to miss out on the hard fork.
Constantinople is a legit hard fork and it has been moved to a block that will be mined by 27th February

lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:08:26 PM

Yes, you're absolutely right. Othere forks are just scam forks. Their teams want to collect our private keys from our wallets. If you will do this, your money will disapper very shortly.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:28:27 PM

it's a sneaky way used by some teams who want to get money quickly and easily but fortunately that it can be quickly thwarted, I really hate it because HF can be the beginning of the rise of ETH and therefore if there is scam in the ETH name will tarnish and that will prevent it to growing

[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:38:42 PM

Yes, A lot of scam used the Ethereum to Hard fork to try to steal from users, Other Ethereum publicized hard forks including Ethereum Nowa and Ethereum Vission turned out to be scam, Constantinople Hard fork has also been delayed to February 28th.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:18:32 PM

Yes, A lot of scam used the Ethereum to Hard fork to try to steal from users, Other Ethereum publicized hard forks including Ethereum Nowa and Ethereum Vission turned out to be scam, Constantinople Hard fork has also been delayed to February 28th.
Once again postponed. Let's see if the update will take place at the end of February or will be postponed again. I have a feeling that every time it is done specifically for some unknown reason.

Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:32:32 PM

I do not know why scammers will always want to make use of any good opportunity that comes and will want to do the counterfeit of it.
This did not only happen to ethereum, it also happened to waves.
We just need tl be careful in this crypto space and test the genuineness of projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: