Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 09:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [WTS] Amazon Gift Cards - 82% BTC [Going First] 🔥  (Read 122 times)
CynicalToast (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:39:40 AM

First off, I know I'm new to this forum and that I have virtually no solid buildup of reputation.

That's why - provided you have some form of reputation that I can trust, I'm willing to make the first move and send the amazon gift card. I sell US Amazon Gift Cards (both physical and digital) for 82% flat. The price can drop to 80% provided you buy in large quantities.

As of right now, I am capable of supplying up to $10k daily. I'm looking for long term buyers who are able to buy in large amounts. Starting February 2019, I will be able to sell 30k+ daily for the duration of the month, in $1250-2000 denominations. All of the cards are legit, and we can provide pictures of both the physical cards and receipts.

Right now we have smaller denominations, varying from $25-500. If we are going first, then please expect to start with small denominations in order to build trust. I am not here to waste anyone's time nor am I looking to make a quick profit.

This is ideal for large dropshippers who need constant supply of giftcards at low rates. Additionally, if your account gets locked (0.5% chance) we will reimburse any funds locked in your account.

I am ONLY accepting BTC payments.

Contact my telegram: @christopherlins
Or contact my discord: Toasty#4620

Looking forwards to starting a solid long term business.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:48:30 AM

First off, I know I'm new to this forum and that I have virtually no solid buildup of reputation.

That's why - provided you have some form of reputation that I can trust, I'm willing to make the first move and send the amazon gift card. I sell US Amazon Gift Cards (both physical and digital) for 82% flat. The price can drop to 80% provided you buy in large quantities.

As of right now, I am capable of supplying up to $10k daily. I'm looking for long term buyers who are able to buy in large amounts. Starting February 2019, I will be able to sell 30k+ daily for the duration of the month, in $1250-2000 denominations. All of the cards are legit, and we can provide pictures of both the physical cards and receipts.

Right now we have smaller denominations, varying from $25-500. If we are going first, then please expect to start with small denominations in order to build trust. I am not here to waste anyone's time nor am I looking to make a quick profit.

This is ideal for large dropshippers who need constant supply of giftcards at low rates. Additionally, if your account gets locked (0.5% chance) we will reimburse any funds locked in your account.

I am ONLY accepting BTC payments.

Contact my telegram: @christopherlins
Or contact my discord: Toasty#4620

Looking forwards to starting a solid long term business.

Msg

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:45:43 AM

I saw a post you made a few days ago.
Can I ask why was it deleted?
I'm interested in buying some gift card, but your last post disappear and i was wondering if you were going to post again and here you are.

It looks like he deleted all his posts because myself and others were informing the community that he was selling fraudulent gift cards.

This guy isn't even the seller.  He sends you to his Russian partner that obtains the cards by carding, scams, and other fraudulent means.  This is something he admitted to.  Roll Eyes

DEAL WITH EXTREME CAUTION

This is like his 10th thread -.-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: