Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC?  (Read 14826 times)
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:50:17 AM

I don't think that far, XRP does have that ambition but the bitcoin community is stronger and bigger, this won't happen. Bitcoin has a decentralized system and a centralized XRP system, which is far from crypto. Market capitalization is still high in bitcoin, and XRP requires hard work to compete with it.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:47:49 PM

Theoretically, of course, it is possible, but now Bitcoin is cheap, XRP is expensive, respectively, traders will sell XRP and buy BTC, the price of Ripple will fall and Bitcoin will rise, surely this will not happen in the coming years, but when Bitcon rises, traders will sell and buy altcoins.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:49:28 PM

Ripple is not a crypto currency, it is a centralised bank solution and it does not have any limited supply and there is no chance for XRP to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin would remain the most important crypto currencies asset.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:58:37 PM

I won’t be surprised if XRP really has a real opportunity to bypass the BTC, because it seems to me that the XRP developers are very much connected with the Federal Reserve Fund. Today it is really a big problem.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:59:15 PM

XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?
XRP is a really good coin, but I don’t think it will ever reach a level to be able to compete with Bitcoin. It remains an altcoin and the best it can do is to keep oncompeting with Ethereum for the second position or it might even take the second position from ETH and stay there till another good coin comes in and take that position from it. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and altcoins cannot compete with it. People once said the same thing about Ethereum but it didn’t work.

But many times I have seen that most veteran people from this community never agree to adopt ripple as they are not ready to believe into a corporate coin. But, I am not seeing anything wrong to adopt a coin for short term trading purposes. I will buy and sell and then I will forget. Need to bother core concepts in-between ?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:06:33 PM

Ripple is not a crypto currency, it is a centralised bank solution and it does not have any limited supply and there is no chance for XRP to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin would remain the most important crypto currencies asset.

Show me how it doesnt have a limited supply! With proof or your comment is invalid.

And show me proof of how it is not decentralized!
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:28:14 PM

In terms of the market cap, XRP won't beat BTC. Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency has the advantage because a lot of cryptocurrency hoders are holding bitcoin. These.people won't just let bitcoin to lose power easily.

In terms of functionality, the ripple platform is specifically designed on payment system only that can be used in bankjng and corporations. So, technically they are not competing each other.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:36:35 PM

Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?

in my opinion it might happen, because no one can predict what will happen to crypto in the future and of course not only Ripple, maybe in the future there will be a new coin that has extraordinary idea and concept, so that making people interested to investing in these coin and making the coin can defeat and replace Bitcoin in the future, because nothing is impossible in crypto.

goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:36:52 PM

In the position, Ripple can defeat the Ethereum. but in fact for the value, Ripple is still not having that good rate. Well, Ripple is actually a promising coin and it has the distinctive concept as the other cryptocurrency. Compared to Bitcoin, I really don't think that it can replace the Bitcoin.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1358
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 10:39:17 PM

The chances that XRP will beat BTC are very small because the market capitalization of bitcoin is way ahead XRP. As of now, BTC is around 64 billion while XRP is only 13 billion. This is a long way to go for XRP to get closer to BTC, but there's still a chance. Ethereum is slightly lower tha XRP. Ethereum and XRP are the ones competing in the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:43:38 PM

I don't think so. It's really hard for any altcoin to beat Bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin is the core of the market and most of the time Bitcoin hold the more than half of hole market's marketcap. The use case of Bitcoin is much more than any other coin and the most common is as every crypto pair. And people trust bitcoin it's kind of decentralized. In other hand ripple is centralized and backed up by the banks. So many people don't like xrp. But as a project ripple is very good and I think that it will be big one one. But crossing Bitcoin is almost not possible.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:50:54 PM

maybe it could happen, it's just that the possibility is very small, because I see the dominance of bitcoin is too high that it will be difficult for XRP to break that dominance.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:52:45 PM

Show me how it doesnt have a limited supply! With proof or your comment is invalid.

Nevermind the proof mate, and I am sure it's all speculative ideas. For me I am not interested with how xrp will behave in the same manner as bitcoin does from previous years, but the assurance is there for bitcoin. That cannot be defeated by any alts, because crypto community relied on how btc market behaved. Nobody one can distinguish here, aside from bitcoin we can't determine other types of crypto which will took advantage of overall price increase for entire market, and only bitcoin can do that.
MemberBerries

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:16:57 AM

Nevermind the proof mate, and I am sure it's all speculative ideas. For me I am not interested with how xrp will behave in the same manner as bitcoin does from previous years, but the assurance is there for bitcoin. That cannot be defeated by any alts, because crypto community relied on how btc market behaved. Nobody one can distinguish here, aside from bitcoin we can't determine other types of crypto which will took advantage of overall price increase for entire market, and only bitcoin can do that.

It appears that the whole crypto market is a scam!
Just imagine

Apple dumps so all other stocks like BP or Lockheed on the nyse need to dump.... i mean where is the logic?

I think its time to remove butcorn from its position of failure where its sitting and doing nothing but manipulating the market
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:57:02 AM

I do not think that Ripple will be able to win Bitcoin, to be honest, I doubt that Ethereum will remain in third place, because I am sure that Eth will soon return to second place!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:52:15 AM

XRP will get defeated by ETH again. And as far as BTC is concerned, forget about it. XRP would never become top currency, BTC will get defeated at some stage but it won't be XRP.

I am sure that it will happen very soon, before February comes. Ethereum will be the second cryptocurrency again. XRP will never defeat Bitcoin. The crypto society will not accept the centralized currency. All support BTC.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:01:23 AM

Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?
Ethereum will be in second place again it's just a matter of time and even it won't be able to overtake bitcoin in price or capitalization since bitcoin is the founder of the market and it dominates. Ripple is out of the question that it can overtake bitcoin. I'm more inclined to think he'll go down to fifth.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:03:08 AM

XRP is very good at paying, but it's still limited because XRP is still under the control of the team and Bitcoin is still the most secure crypto.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 10:07:59 AM

I really think so, in my opinion, XRP has every chance to overtake BTC in capitalization. In my opinion, the widespread use of the XRP token for cross-border transfers and its use in the banking sector, can attract millions of users, which will allow to overtake Bitcoin in capitalization. But at the moment, the number of partners who use products using XRP is quite small.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
MemberBerries

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:42:35 AM

XRP will stay at the second spot.

Eferium does not deliver. Its all smoke and mirrors and empty promises.

Lmao at people not understanding this and thinking otherwise.

Did i say you arr all bots because no one ever replies directly to comments? Only shitcoin shilling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: