Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC?  (Read 14831 times)
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:29:28 PM

I doubt, because defeating Ethereum (ETH) is also usually only temporary. Ethereum is always ambitious to be under bitcoin (second position), when its position shifts to third place, usually soon it will return to second place.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:31:57 PM

there is no such possibility for now or later. XRP is a shit coin, how it can beat a great bitcoin. it's no secret, many people who have realized that XRP is too much trouble, manipulation, pumps and dumps have always been a discussion that is widely circulating among XRP investors. I've been selling XRP for a long time, and I don't think I want to buy it back even though the current price is very low.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:35:20 PM

there is no such possibility for now or later. XRP is a shit coin, how it can beat a great bitcoin. it's no secret, many people who have realized that XRP is too much trouble, manipulation, pumps and dumps have always been a discussion that is widely circulating among XRP investors. I've been selling XRP for a long time, and I don't think I want to buy it back even though the current price is very low.
yes you're right, it's impossible for trash to beat bitcoin. xrp can't even compete with ethereum so it's very strange if one day he beats bitcoin. when yesterday's fall might be a little better because it could take ethereum's place, but it didn't eliminate the fact that this coin was bad.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:39:14 PM

Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?
Lol this is funny, did you think centralized coins can defeat the real decentralized coins?? Maybe now still so many people like ripple but in the future many people will leave this coins, Ripple control by bank, you want your money controlled again? Of course not, so choose the real decentralized, That's bitcoin
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:50:02 PM

until now no one can compete with bitcoin especially xrp, I think it is too far away and maybe for xrp to be able to move forward they need innovative things to grow more rapidly

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:53:09 PM

It is impossible for XRP to defeat Bitcoin, before defeating Bitcoin to defeat Ethereum it also seems impossible.
Bitcoin remains and has survived to become the market king because of the world's first digital currency and the movement of bitcoins that affect the movement of other coins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:08:42 AM

Seriuosly?? Why some people think this will happend? Of course not, Even ethereum cant compare with bitcoin, cant defeat bticoin, bitcoin is first decentralized coins, and from begining until now will be no1 of cryptocurrensy. And about ripple is so many bad riview about this coins, for me, i will stay away from coins like that

I am agree, too many people said XRP coin is not good long term investment and it will not use for banking transaction. If bitcoin accepted as alternative currency and regulated in many country, i am believe bitcoin can disrupt banking bussiness and hard for Ripple to defeat bitcoin in market cap value
Dr.Lecter

Merit: 134

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:02:01 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 04:58:37 AM by Dr.Lecter

nothing is impossible, but it's hard to XRP can be top 1 in coinmarketcap.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:07:20 AM

No chance buddy why? Because in the first place xrp is controllable by the bank second it need to defeat ethereum before replacing bitcoin as no. One cryptocurrency and lastly people continue to believe in bitcoin potential even the price go down over all analysis its no chance.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 02:12:14 AM

Anything is possible in cryptocurrency because of its unpredictability and volatility. XRP is actually one of the best crypto out there together with bitcoin and ethereum. Its true true that it surpasses ethereum sometimes in coinmarketcap and its actually not surprising considering how xrp performs in the market. It can defeat bitcoin in the future but it still its a far fetched prediction. XRP has still a long way to go but as I say, its possible.

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 02:25:10 AM

Yes i think it is possible for xrp ripple to beat and surpass the price of bitcoin. But not within a year or two, i think for around ten years of cryptocurrency market would be possible.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:26:58 AM

First of we should to consider the total supply of the btc and xrp which is a big difference between them. Where xrp have a 47.9 billion total supply, Bitcoin only have a 17.64 million total supply. So in the terms of total supply it could be possible that xrp could be defeat btc in the terms of total market capitalization. But it's impossible for xrp to defeat btc on price value per token. Also their are so many other factors that prove btc is the king of crypto world.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:35:14 AM

Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?
No there is no chance, not in the next ten years, people are so focused on Bitcoin and no other coins, we should forget Ripple beating Ethereum anymore, it's already in the past and Ethereum looks like going to hold in the second spot for long again.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:14:54 AM

I'm not sure about that, the XRP is just a centralized coin. Those who use this coin only use technology from XRP and no more than that. it is impossible for XRP to defeat or replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one coin that has strong public support and high prices up to now. XRP is not a rival to Bitcoin

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:20:42 AM

I'm not sure about that, the XRP is just a centralized coin. Those who use this coin only use technology from XRP and no more than that. it is impossible for XRP to defeat or replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one coin that has strong public support and high prices up to now. XRP is not a rival to Bitcoin
There are no altcoin that can defeat Bitcoin for now. Maybe if XRP compared with Ethereum, it might possibly to happen. But for bitcoin, maybe need more community or maybe whales that really care abour XRP.
der_troll

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:30:19 AM

Not in this universe  Grin XRP is doing a lot to spread the news about blockchain technology into the world, but in my opinion XRP is not the best coin to do it. It is making a worth image on crypto currencies and I believe that the leading coins should be BTC, ETH and LTC to bring the industry on the next level.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:08:04 PM

this question does not make sense. XRP is a highly concentrated coin. even if its market value exceeds Bitcoin, most people agree with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a huge influence on the globe. it is beyond the reach of XRP.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:17:58 PM

I honestly have no idea if we can compare btc and ripple. And it seems insubstantial that ripple would go first. Not in this century anyway.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:30:47 PM

there is no chance that XRP can defeat BTC. these two coins have different areas of usage. XRP is used for transborder payments and BTC is an asset for investment.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:31:41 PM

In as much as xrp is one of the good altcoins .
I do not think that it would be ableto defeat bitcoin both in popularity and price etc.
But then this is cryptocurrency and the rule is " never say never" as anything is possible here .

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: