Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:38:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC?  (Read 14831 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 08:05:25 PM

I really don't know from which angle you are basing your argument, is the from price, or from market capitalization or from adoption? I think only un market capitalization this argument is relevant, btc is widely adopt and with an incomparable price, btc is the people's favourite even though xrp has has some centralize backing,  btc usability is quite different from xrp, i don't know if this argument is worth it.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:10:08 PM

As the crypto-verse grows and expands, there will be many cryptocurrencies and projects that will rise with time. XRP will be one of those coins and projects.. But to defeat btc?  I doubt that....  But nothing is impossible in crypto
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:26:17 PM

The chance that the win will certainly not, but on capitalization may come close.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:52:00 PM

Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?
no I don't think like that because the value differences each and every investment so Bitcoin is very highest value today but feature will not be also manage so much of development with the Bitcoin.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:39:15 PM

No, and ripple can't be compared with bitcoin or ethereum, because ripple is totally different from them and also i think ripple is not doing good, but ripple will never reach bitcoin price, because of many reasons including supply and demand.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:56:42 PM

You know what, the current Bitcoin price movement alongside the dominance coupled with market control has shown there's absolutely nothing that can take its place. XRP is a good coin with a good platform/blockchain but their hate against Bitcoin is too much and as we know, the market gives no damn about shills lol. Market is market.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:00:57 AM

I think that Ripple has almost no chance of replacing Bitcoin. I think that Rippl is too centralized to become the dominant cryptocurrency. I think that Ripple is very difficult to compare with Bitcoin.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:15:48 AM

I think XRP have no chances to defeat BTC in Digital Cryptocurrency world this is because BTC is the king of altcoins made in a special feature by Satoshi Nakamoto in response to a future technology.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:32:15 AM

First competition is good as it will make both teams serious and hardworking. Then secondly, about XRP defeating Bitcoin is a No No. It can't work, XRP is more of centralized thus when compared with a coin that is decentralized as Bitcoin it stands no chance ever.

Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 12:44:18 AM

No way, I Don't see any possible of that.First people were comparing ETH and BTC now XRP and BTC.I don't think any altcoin have 1% of chance to beat bitcoin.
That is not possible, because I think, XRP does not have the potential nor the chance to defeat BTC in the first position.

I think altcoin should compete with each other and forget about reaching the level of bitcoin.
Hahaha, I totally agree with your opinion. Altcoins in the whole of cryptocurrency be supposed to forget about that.

I think altcoin should compete with each other and forget about reaching the level of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mighty king of cryptocurrency and no other coin can catch bitcoin.
Yep. BTC is the king of cryptocurrency, but I doubt your opinion "no other coin can catch bitcoin.", because there could be a better coin in the future than BTC.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:56:26 AM

No and I will totally zero chance in my opinion, first and king currency bitcoin we need believe it. Basically bitcoin now movement use in many options shopping, buy sell products, using many store their sell allow.
But XRP just use in exchanger and it not use others section. In my opinion XRP totally shitcoin and it will not chance to keep bitcoin place.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:09:40 PM

First competition is good as it will make both teams serious and hardworking. Then secondly, about XRP defeating Bitcoin is a No No. It can't work, XRP is more of centralized thus when compared with a coin that is decentralized as Bitcoin it stands no chance ever.

I dont believe XRP will take bitcoin place as biggest market cap value coin. Its totally different between XRP and bitcoin, most XRP coin held by founder or CEO and there is no CEO in bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized and XRP is centralized coin. I am agree there no chance for XRP to take bitcoin as market leader
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:13:59 PM

No and I will totally zero chance in my opinion, first and king currency bitcoin we need believe it. Basically bitcoin now movement use in many options shopping, buy sell products, using many store their sell allow.
But XRP just use in exchanger and it not use others section. In my opinion XRP totally shitcoin and it will not chance to keep bitcoin place.
nothing can replace Bitcoin and no one can defeat Bitcoin, he is the king of coins so it is not easily defeated.
until now no one has been able to compete so that no one reaches the value of Bitcoin, because he is the most expensive coin and the ability possessed is so large that there is no doubt about it.
XRP can't beat Bitcoin in my opinion.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:37:51 PM

It is very difficult for XRP to pass through BTC. Although a few months ago XRP was able to become number two after passing ETH. After a few weeks, ETH returned to number two because the volume of coin trading increased. I think any coin is still very difficult for BTC to pass.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:04:54 PM

Are u serious? XRP is a highly concentrated coin. It is fully controlled by the project team. i will stay away from it. Bitcoin is the most scattered coin. Its believers are all over the world. They can't be compared.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:27:06 PM

nothing can replace Bitcoin and no one can defeat Bitcoin, he is the king of coins so it is not easily defeated.
until now no one has been able to compete so that no one reaches the value of Bitcoin, because he is the most expensive coin and the ability possessed is so large that there is no doubt about it.
XRP can't beat Bitcoin in my opinion.
Not just an opinion I guess but reality itself will dictates that there's nothing such things that happened, Bitcoin already established the trust of it's investors while xrp still struggling to find it's value, Bitcoin being the first known crypto will stay keeping the position being number one and most invested inside this industry.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:36:31 PM

No matter how high the marketcap of XRP would be i don't thnk it would rise to overcome Bitcoin. For your information as at the day of writing this message ETH has bounced back again and claimed it's second position as the cryptocurrency with the second highest marketcap.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 03:39:47 PM

Ripple never can defeat Bitcoin, if Ripple can defeat btc just passed Ethereum, and look now another coin can beat bitcoin is Binancecoin because Binance just launched their own blockchain with many features can be rival of bitcoin

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:46:36 PM

Are u serious? XRP is a highly concentrated coin. It is fully controlled by the project team. i will stay away from it. Bitcoin is the most scattered coin. Its believers are all over the world. They can't be compared.
Seems like OP has an interested to having coin that has centralized system. And then he/she puts a data that his argument can be achieved somedays. But it will be difficult if someone who read his argument including you who has an interested to coin who has decentralized system. XRP has showed up in several times that he has a potential to overtake bitcoin in the market because now in several times also XRP can overtake ETH in second position, with the result that its investor has a high convinence to overtake bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:50:10 PM

Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?

The market capitalization of bitcoin is big and not even ethereum has the chance to overtake in the years to come. Any coin should first match the accomplishments of bitcoin to have the chance of defeating the top coin. You should instead focus on some quick rising coins in the top ten ranking because one of them might overtake xrp someday including ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: