Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] !! PRONTO - MASTERNODES / INSTANT & PRIVATE / ON EXCHANGES !!!  (Read 1130 times)
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:30:59 AM

Jail, scam? Wtf, wake the fuck up Tim Thompson. First you go shitting on me on Telegram and block me after I reply to you and now you come here and talk shit? People sell their companies and turn them into other hands, somehow that doesn't make them scammers and when I turn the project into other hands so it would just be up with help of other people, I get blamed to be a scammer? I did what was the best at that time. I get all the blame, fuck that there was a whole team that was supposed to do stuff which we planned together & they leave, but it's okay with them, right? Some of you are just disgusting hypocrites.

And also, I didn't scam a single person and you blame me for scamming. Cold mailing & scamming are two very different things, but seems like you're just not educated enough to do some research and act as wise guy, while you understand absolutely nothing.

I've sold all my Unify? Wake up again. To make this immediately? Wake up again. You really need to wake up. You just came here to shit on me after all the effort & money I put in to Unify and after I gave it to 13 people who I THOUGHT will handle it all better than I did alone.

aurumrex

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:06:59 AM

Another abandoned coin.  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: