Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:13:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find special bounties that pay in eth or btc ?  (Read 210 times)
Cryptoboy209 (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:49:59 PM

I am looking for bounties  that pay  with eth or btc.
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:24:04 PM

I am looking for bounties  that pay  with eth or btc.
Here are bounties that pay with Ethereum, but I cant try this, try this at your own risk  Cry
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082584.0
And here you found bounties that pay with Bitcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4200

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:34:38 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 10:28:33 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

You're still a newbie, don't even think you can find bounty that pays in altcoin with ease. you still have a long way to go. Take your time, learn & grow your account to memeber (if possible full memeber)  earn some merits while posting with quality contributing to the forum in the little ways you can.  If you can do all this successfully then you'll be rewarded with a signature space to participate in paid campaigns.

Btw: clean your account, I just went through to see if I could find some quality posts to merit you but I got discourage with the bounty spamming i saw.

Oh thanks for the advice, I will try to make more  posts apart from bounties.

I'll keep an eye on your account, but note if you continue in your old ways it'll end you on my ignore list. Don't forget to clean up by deleting old post.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:50:28 PM

Services that pay for work in Ethereum or bitcoin are not so many, especially now that the market has been in a bearish trend for a year.
In good times, any participation in bounty companies brought a good income, but today this vein is dead and payments make units.
If you have free time, come here and try your hand. There are tasks for the performance of which are still paid with bitcoins or Ether.
https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:55:26 PM

You're still a newbie, don't even think you can find bounty that pays in altcoin with ease. you still have a long way to go. Take your time, learn & grow your account to memeber (if possible full memeber)  earn some merits while posting with quality contributing to the forum in the little ways you can.  If you can do all this successfully then you'll be rewarded with a signature space to participate in paid campaigns.

Btw: clean your account, I just went through to see if I could find some quality posts to merit you but I got discourage with the bounty spamming i saw.
I don't think most bounties use forum rank as a requirement for accepting participants it's only signatures that most bounties ask for a minimum of jr membership

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:57:19 PM

I also just checked your posts and saw that it's only bounty posts you've and no post or comments to other forum topics

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 06:17:42 PM

really its bad habit for newbie because they come only for earning and never try to learn anything.But now this forum ad a new rule that you cannot up your rank without merit so first try to learn crypto and share your knowledge and also help other and i hope you will be up to jr member rank.You cannot join any campaign atleast jr member so learn first that try to join bounty or other income source

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Cryptoboy209 (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:34:17 PM

Oh thanks for the advice, I will  try to make more  posts apart from bounties.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:35:33 PM

There are a whole lot of bounties that pay in BTC, and you can find them in the "how to earn bitcoins thread"  in the beginners and help section
Buy the thing is that most or all of them accept high rank,from full member up and very few accept the member rank
And you're in none of the ranks mentioned,so the best thing for you to do is to forget about the bounties for now and try to rank up by making beneficial posts on the forum

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:36:18 PM

I honestly feel that for your own good you pause you bounty interest no matter what the bounty is paid in.
Like you have already been told you would not even be eligible to partake in any bounty for now
Focus now on learning and ranking up

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:35:48 PM

Signature ad campaigns will pay via bitcoin. But you have to be a higher rank to wear signatures. You can check out Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns thread for more details.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:59:23 PM

Oh thanks for the advice, I will  try to make more  posts apart from bounties.
It does not make sense we that comparing and publishing more posts will help raising the probability to get free coins
Moreover, you should read the Terminology topic.
The one will not only help you better understanding what the forum users wrote, but also helpful for you during your spent time in crypto.
It is easier, much easier for you if you know most of those terms.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10854

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:43:46 PM

<...>
Just so you can have it as a reference, the campaigns that are considered to be the top paying campaigns can be seen on @Mitchell’s thread: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns.

Now having placed the sweet there for all to see, the truth is that those are likely the toughest campaigns to participate in, and where the requirements and control over the quality of the posting are steeper. In some of them, available slots are rare to find, and the bare minimum rank required is Member.

In any case, it is way better to focus on bringing something to the forum community (through decent enough posts) and letting the campaign signature be a passive secondary perk of the account, than signing-up on a campaign and make that the self-centred purpose of the account, very often disregarding post content in favour of quick weekly counts.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 07:35:26 PM

I didn't know that there are more campaigns that reward participants for ETH and BTC until I read and check/explore the answers you guys provided in this thread and I also know that there are still campaigns left that reward BTC like this campaign I joined at this time. Not too long ag all I know is that most of campaigns and other types campaign stop giving BTC or ETH as their reward for the participant's hardwork and their reward is now ERC-20 Tokens or coins, as we all know that some don't have real or high value like shitcoins (slow/useless projects, abandoned projects) and "SCAM PROJECTS" (No value at all and also investors lose their while participants earned nothing). It's good to know this information about projects whether it's ongoing or finish projects that reward BTC or ETH.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:15:25 AM

I don't think most bounties use forum rank as a requirement for accepting participants it's only signatures that most bounties ask for a minimum of jr membership
Yups only signature campaigns requires ranks for accepting participants while theres alot of job can be done to gain ethereum and bitcoin,if OP is skilled enough to offer social media advertising like twitter,Facebook or bloggings,or being content writers and many more to find one
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:30:17 AM

Gone are the days where there are bounties/campaigns that pays in ETH and BTC.

Most of the bounties now will pay you with their own tokens and you are lucky enough if you will not complain that you never received the tokens that they promised to pay you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: