Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:50:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A jump of 11% for ethereum in just 30 mins  (Read 460 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:06:14 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 07:50:43 AM by bitcoin31

It is good start for ethereum. 11% for the ethereum pump in just 30 minutes only is good because we can get more profit. Maybe after few months those percent will increase 300 percent which is really nice to see and  too much money we can get. But I expect because my money invested to the ethereum right now I expect my money after some years become 100 times upto 200 times of the current value of the ethereum this day.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:11:22 PM

If Ethereum could do that dor some few days more all the ALTs will have a really good.time. Even including the dead ones. They're all going to experience great upwards movement. The 10% Ethereum gave has really push some coins forward. This also makes me believe that the market can make a U- turn in just some few days if the bull run decides to come back.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 11:16:50 PM

I think the big leap and sharp decline that are happening for the past days are due the fact that there is a certain group of investors trying to manipulate the prices. But, this is very difficult to prove.

Now for ethereum with at least 10% increase in less than a minute, might have something to do with the positive outlook of ethereum holders about the approaching hard fork. The hard fork will not create new coin. It will make the existing ethereum blockchain efficient.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:29:32 PM

It is good start for ethereum.
But the fact that the growth will continue, I highly doubt, due to the fact that we are in a falling trend and can not see that it was a trend break , I believe that by the end of January will go below $100

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:30:40 PM

Sometimes, the market can jump so easily in some minutes. but sometimes, they can drop drastically also in some minutes. Well,t his is what crypto market does. They are still not stable and fluctuating. Many people, use this chance to get profits by trading.But I personally hope that this situation will increase, again and again.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:23:48 AM

That's good to see but comparing to the market value it's not a big change in value only $12 was the pump. This was expected in 11th of this month as hard fork was suppose to start, I doubt this might be turn as the constantinople hard fork is nearing us.

Am I spamming? Report me!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:48:33 AM

It's not a bull run, people are just buying for the constantinople fork.

It won't give a new coin and that quick move maybe someone who's a whale bought a lot and just getting ready for the real bull run after the fork.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:05:22 AM

Yeah looks like market has turned positive just before the fork date and i hope this positivity will continue even after the fork as major upgrades are coming for eth but it has to first break the 160 barrier and then 200 to start a new uptrend i hope it will be broken this time around.
Unfortunately, it was only a temporary increase in the price of cryptocurrency, including ethereum. Now the price of ethereum remains at about the same level - $ 129. There is no further growth yet and, probably, there will not be any until the upcoming improvements of this coin. The growth of the ethereum price will further depend on how positively these improvements are evaluated.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:09:46 AM

I am currently trading on Binance and was surprised that ethereum went up a price from $115 to $130 in just 30 minutes where other altcoins followed the upward trend. Is this a sign of an incoming bull run for ethereum for its incoming hardfork or just a bull trap? Based on my research, Constantinople hardfork will occur on the 16th of January where Binance also confirmed that they will support the hardfork. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I think Ethereum price will show a real grow after implementation hard fork in 2-3 days. Of cause if all will  be successful and smooth without fuckups. And now it's just rebound.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:12:27 AM

These pumps and dumps are normal in such a volatile market as crypto. Don't forget that after ETH fork it will not result any new token to be received, so there is no real reason for ETH to raise significantly these days.

I think many people did not understand what the ETH fork is about and expect to receive new tokens.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:14:09 AM

When we are going to stop responding to those nonsense bull thread,I don't see anything new the prices were dumped few days back and its bumping again.So no sign of bulls here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:30:34 AM

You are right ,the hard fork is just hours away now and my own believe is the hardfork will have a huge positive impact on ethereum and everyone will be happy about it,about the 11% increase in price it might be a whale packing up what he can before time runs out

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
bumTUNA999

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:26:33 AM

Don't fall for it unless you are planning a long hold; no one can predict the fork and it might not even matter. They market does what the people behind the curtains would like.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:30:41 AM

I am currently trading on Binance and was surprised that ethereum went up a price from $115 to $130 in just 30 minutes where other altcoins followed the upward trend. Is this a sign of an incoming bull run for ethereum for its incoming hardfork or just a bull trap? Based on my research, Constantinople hardfork will occur on the 16th of January where Binance also confirmed that they will support the hardfork. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Fork can also give impetus and much more, but again this will be temporary. Since the bears in the market constantly throw off any attempts at growth, and frequent corrections need to be taken as a natural phenomenon.

Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:36:17 AM

be patient. don't buy ethereum too soon. it could be a trap. ethereum prices may go down again. there are still a few more hours before the hard fork occurs.
Crystal Method

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:47:42 AM

Man, it can be anything. Now the price and capitalization of ETH is not very big, so jump from 115$ to 130$ can be simple entrance of a whale. It is a simple as that!
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:04:59 AM

yes, I also don't understand why yesterday's ETH prices rise so drastically in just a few minutes, it seems like there are big investors preparing for constantinople hardfork so he buys lots of ETH and makes the price go up

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:17:54 AM

Yes,  this is  one of the sign but many things and price action has to form for us to see a clear bullish signal.  I think one of the ethereum's has just put a lot of funds into the market and that is why we see that huge move yesterday but it might be a trap for them to take another little profits as it happens some days back.  We are going to have more of the bullish trend than the bearish trend because of this upcoming hardfork and at the same time it is good You should be careful about the market conditions as it can be easily been manipulated.
CryptoAssasin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:13:53 PM

True the price of Ethereum rose very high because the presence of Hardfork that happened to Ethereum besides the price of BTC also rose so many investors use this momentum to buy Ethereum and hold it until HF is finished.
But will the current price increase last long? or just want to produce HF from Ethereum and after that the price drops back.

It actually last long and the highest price did not exceed to $130. Ethereum price is currently playing with $123 to $126 which is pretty alarming to me because it smells like a bull trap is being set. It looks like a massive dump is coming after the hardfork so I am watching the price movement closely. This hardfork schedule is pretty intense 😂

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:28:46 PM

Hopely constatinopel fork is good sign for ethereum price. After suffering price fall in 2018, hopely 2019 will be good year for ethereum and most crypto in market. Many big exchanger support for constantinopel fork and ethereum price bouncing up from $114 before constantinopel.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: