Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The End All Coin  (Read 792 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:44:07 AM

So what would the perfect coin look like? What sort of technology, abilities, and specs would the perfect coin have to have to overthrow Bitcoin and all others and be the only crypto currency we could ever need?

the problem is in the bold part! because simply that is a childish way of thinking and it has so far led to creation of hundreds of shitcoins with fake claims of "overthrowing bitcoin" that fooled people like you who think this way into giving them their money and become rich from them.

think of it this way, when a company starts (like Samsung) they don't think about overthrowing other companies (like Apple). instead they think about offering a product that is better and offers competitive features and has a competitive price. that is how they grow.
but unfortunately people try to create a shitcoin then when they see they can't catch up to something as useful as bitcoin they try to cry about it and attempt at pulling bitcoin down and in that process they burn to the ground themselves...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 07:38:58 AM

I think for now and in the future bitcoin will not be replaced, because as a senior of all krypto coins. I think bitcoin will collapse if anyone is able to hack into its existing network and manipulate its blockchain transactions
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:51:13 AM

There is no perfect coin, Bitcoin is the king not because it is perfect. Bitcoin has so many flaws and some coin has more features than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is number one because it is the one of the very first cryptocurrency, and the idea of Bitcoin is original at that time, so people interested and they adopted Bitcoin, and this massive adoption is what makes Bitcoin better than other.

beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:00:29 AM

I think the creation of such coin is impossible. The perfect coin is not and will not be! There will always be pros and cons, there are no solid pros. More likely-this is the creation of several coins, which will collectively be close to the ideal cryptocurrency that will suit everyone, well, or at least most people. Smiley
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:07:10 AM

maybe the perfect coin needed by investors is a coin that has a stable level of fluctuation, and rarely moves down. and I guarantee that the coin will be very popular, and I guarantee that the coin will never exist

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:17:45 AM

Well it is not easy to answer this question, as far as I am concerned the best projects are those who can respond to the need of the moment. Maybe do you have some project in mind?
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:31:02 AM

I recognize the most perfect coin in this world is only bitcoin but the thing which make bitcoin not perfect is the price lol.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:44:09 AM

It is difficult to say what the space will get to be satisfied. Some project tried a higher level of anonymity, coin stability etc. The decentralized factor of the space still need time to get across to everyone. IMO for a decentralized entity that has gotten this size of adoption in 21 century within 10 year it has achieved a level of success that give hope for the future. The only thing bitcoin needs is a level of acceptability through ETF which may have long term effect on the coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:49:44 AM

So what would the perfect coin look like? What sort of technology, abilities, and specs would the perfect coin have to have to overthrow Bitcoin and all others and be the only crypto currency we could ever need?
Bitcoin can be overthrown only by bitcoin, yes no other coin could come near too as per so far evaluated coins. Moreover, why do we need a perfect coin beyond bitcoin. I guess you are ignoring the best one but looking for the same. You may realize this fact after lots of struggle and waste of time.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:03:50 AM

I do no not think there is anything called a perfect coin, even bitcoin is not a perfect coin,  because it is also subject to volatility.
A good coin must have a good usecase. The product must be adoptable. Without that, it cannot have an appreciable value.
So the product must solve a real time problem and the team must be active.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:53:28 AM

It is almost impossible to be talking about having a perfect coin,infact,what makes crypto a competitive sphere is the ability to developed in the existing project.There will always be room for improvement as far as projects are concern,we cannot have a perfect coin,we can only have good coin with working product.
Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:22:53 AM

Wow. . I think there are no coins that can be perfect and can even replace bitcoin.
In my opinion, Bitcoin is the best coin. Even though Bitcoin can't be perfect, I'm sure there are no coins that are better than Bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin is the best coin that has been successfully created.

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:32:04 AM

I agree that there is no perfect coin and there won't be any perfect coin because, every one used the coin for different purpose and some people got different of perfect criteria, but some of the common is low transaction fee, fast transaction speed, got a tight security and able to be spend in all places, for now bitcoin already toward this direction, but its still far from reaching the point
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:33:41 AM

Well, i believe crypto is kinda good and will do well in the financial industry
Because of the transparency, it solve the problem in the financial ecosystem

Imagine example for Public investing funds, who know where the money comes from and where it goes
With crypto everything is there
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:43:11 AM

you can't compete with something that is so far ahead and is at the same time improving non-stop so that it increases that distance between itself and any new coin more and more every day.

to reach bitcoin's status you first have to pray that bitcoin stops advancing (which is not going to happen for another 20 years at least) and then start building a new coin with better specs.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:58:58 AM

today almost all coins have good features and systems. but you need to know, bitcoin is big because of the trust of many people, I think there is only one thing to do if you want to replace the current bitcoin position. that is having as much trust as Bitcoin has.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:02:19 PM

In my opinion, there is no altcoin that can overthrow Bitcoin in the future. I read an article that ranked the modernity of technology, Bitcoin only ranked 13th but its value still accounted for more than 50% of the market share.
It shows that it is growing and influential because it is supported and trusted by many people. In addition, it is the first electronic money to appear!

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:06:33 PM

There is nothing perfect. So there will not be an ideal coin that can overthrow Bitcoin from the top of the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin went to this for a long time and he just will not give up their positions.
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:20:03 PM

I don't see any perfect coins other than bitcoin, even bitcoin is not completely perfect. I mean there is no perfect altcoin and I think all cryptoqurency is still in the process of being developed. haven't found a point where prices can reach the highest and stop . because it impossible

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:21:54 PM

I think the coins are coins that have utility (utility tokens) that can be used on the platform. but maybe not only that, I think good coins can also be interpreted as a stable and comfortable to trade
but if you think good coin that has all the features then I don't think it exists
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: