Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a new BIG BTC buy signal???  (Read 836 times)
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:38:55 AM

This is one of the things that is killing and affecting the crypto space. People are just interested in spreading speculations that have no internal relevance about the crypto ecosystem. Such speculations kinda discourages people from joining and supporting the entire crypto movement. I don't see this info helping bitcoin and the entire crypto space if it was to be true.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:40:29 PM

russia buying bitcoin could probably be a rumor a government buying bitcoin for 10 billion dollars may nt be true some fomo related news rumored from russian sources
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:02:19 PM

no need to take it seriously, It seems a rumor to me.
There is no need to dig deeper about this thing cause it only just a news, it is doubtful for the execution. Though Russia have the capable for, but it could be big enough for them to get trust into crypto.
There is no need for Russia to compete with US in this terms, but maybe in the other ways.
With all these facts, lets see what will happen next since the market is still silence and no pumps happen.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:03:27 PM

I think we can all pit basis on the present price of the bitcoin today. If we are going to analyzed the price we can surely say that we are now in a very big advantage of buying. If we buy more today and hold we can maybe make a huge amount of profit during the price rise. But the only obstacles here is that we don't really know when will be the exact time of the rising of the crypto coin.

Lol. People who were saying they should have bought btc years ago probably have forgotten their sentiments 🤣 when the price spirals down, most of them forget about buying low and focuses on whining how it's the end for btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:24:45 PM

No one can answer this for sure but IMO, it's still to early to decide.
Maybe another few month, the market will reveal the truth but I have feeling that downtrend will keep happening until the end of the year.
I can be wrong by the way so it's your decision
Maybe that can happen. We cannot predict how long and how much it gonna down, still better prepare. Even today is good time to buy bitcoin. The price is very volatile on the market which has high risk to invest but it depend on us to decide what to do. Maybe do not wait long to make a decision because you do not even know if the fall happen until the year end again, if not you gonna regret the opportunity.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

maybe it's just rumors but that will be the way how bitcoin will grow in the next time, but don't forget to jump or maybe you are stuck in the news then careless in trading activities.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:53:54 AM

Russia is not going to do this, but if anyone is having the plan to buy huge volume, you won't see it on a news website or anywhere unless the market is responding to such event. One should not blindly follow external news if he is taking any investment decision, fundamental or technical analysis is a wise method to do research. I won't call it a buy signal at all.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:06:09 PM

Russia is not going to do this, but if anyone is having the plan to buy huge volume, you won't see it on a news website or anywhere unless the market is responding to such event. One should not blindly follow external news if he is taking any investment decision, fundamental or technical analysis is a wise method to do research. I won't call it a buy signal at all.

Russia is not going to do this,

russia is a controversial country and they can do anything what they want .

but if anyone is having the plan to buy huge volume, you won't see it on a news website or anywhere unless the market is responding to such event

yes we wont see it if they wont publicitize thier moves . we can only see it reflecting on the price charts  . if someone buys a huge volume then the price can skyrocket  immediately  .

One should not blindly follow external news if he is taking any investment decision,

why not ? if they news if confirmed to be legit , then theres nothing wrong to follow it   . news can be a good source for making your next move  .
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:38:39 PM

If it is not a rumor, it may well affect the market. After all, this is a fairly large amount, which should definitely pull the price of bitcoin up. But unfortunately it is unlikely that this is true. I think it's an just rumor.

Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:03:12 PM

They went to 6000, lowered to 3000, went to 3000, thereby Raised to 3400. It will not rise anymore. Or merge again to buy even lower later, but the course will not go uphill until someone invests their money. There is the usual transfer of funds ... Someone took it from someone, and someone lost it. Wait until you again give up, then there is nothing to hope for. Millions of Russians have developed a pochuchut, a lot of money has poured in, now they are in the ass and someone has put their money in the pocket.

And who again will bite this question ... History will not repeat twice already.
bdbabiak77

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:41:59 PM

Doubtful. That's not how Russia works. The source is an economist in a state-controlled teaching post. You do not get such positions in Russia by acting on your own initiative. He was allowed to say what he said. As such, if you were going to end-around US sanctions with crypto, you wouldn't announce it as it would jack up your price, and since the FBI owns must of the world's coins, can track and freeze them, and the whole technology was created by NSA, so this would be stupid all around.

No, someone wanted America to believe Russia was going to try to buy coins. I actually think they're trying to get US politicians to attack bitcoins and cryptos. If Russians are buying coins to end-around sanctions, I'm sure it would be mafia handled and privacy coins. Russia and China have a very low standard of living, people make like 3 dollars. Russian "billionaires" are a drop in the bucket compared to even small-time big money in the smallest of US cities. Russia and China need and can afford coins to go very low. It's an attempt to drive the price down and take over the crypto future in my opinion.

In short, it's either irrelevant noise or a sell signal.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:49:21 PM

It's great if it's really true but again crypto market is full of unexpect things !
The story will be different if you believe if this is the right time to buy but IMO, crypto still going downtrending especially because of ETH hardforking that happen recently !

Smiley
Nyewbot

Activity: 53

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:04:28 PM

If the news is true and facts, then that is good news for the development of bitcoin in the future. In my opinion, for long-term investments, by looking at current bitcoin prices, now is the right signal to buy bitcoin and make long-term investments. As we know in the next few years, the development of bitcoin will be better than now

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:45:16 PM

Or it's just a rumor. Or for some reason it is not enough then to bring the market out of this state. I understand that many are tired of waiting for growth, I am also waiting for it, but we really need some important event that will lead the market up. We will just wait.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:32:48 AM

If this rumours happen, i am believe its good news for bitcoin and the price. Bitcoin will first time officially bought by government and maybe become government reserve. It could be folllowed by others country and i think its good for bitcoin price and others cryptocurrency
Jayshree85

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:46:17 AM

If this rumours happen, i am believe its good news for bitcoin and the price. Bitcoin will first time officially bought by government and maybe become government reserve. It could be folllowed by others country and i think its good for bitcoin price and others cryptocurrency

If Russia is buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency for investment purpose then how do you think that the price will move up, as they are going to buy for only once and then who are going to buy and push the price. So i think it will take time to move and what about Russia going to buy slowly so market wont react and their target will be achieved. So i think this news cannot be confirmed until it is officially declared by the Russian Government.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:49:01 AM

Russia denies buying $10 billion in Bitcoin

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:18:58 AM

i think this will jepordise the concept of money more and more,

people will start to laugh at the usd, and bitcoin will soon follow.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:47:34 AM

Yeah if that really happens. of course marketcaps and demand will rise very high and make the price of bitcoin skyrocket. and of course bitcoin will become popular again in the future. but things like this are just rumors that are sometimes not realized. don't buy just because of rumors. look for the news that has happened
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:16:20 AM

yes, that is good news and it can have a positive effect on the crypto market for the better.

I think, we have to wait for other positive aspects to create a maximum bullish market.
We have to respond to good signals for increasing bitcoin by starting to enter the trade, or we can invest gradually because the positive effects can continue.
 we do not need to wait for the price to rise too much if we want to enter into the trade, if we enter the position of the price is still low,
 we can get the potential price increase in a short time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: