Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NUPay | All-in-One Crypto Payment Platform | A New Way to Pay  (Read 2110 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:55:51 AM

I also read about it in the news. It looks like the truth. It is very good that some countries are beginning to implement cryptoeconomics. Soon it will be everywhere in the world!
For some reason, I thought that the process of legalization of cryptocurrency would start in Japan or in the United States ... and this process began in Australia. Who would have thought? Well done Australians!
puripong99999

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:57:39 AM

NUPay OFFICIAL ICO ANN THREAD

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What is NUPay?
NUPay is an all-in-one crypto-payment platform that will lay a solid foundation for the NUPay Project to take off. By connecting the user and merchant ends, the platform will carry out an efficient and cost-effective transaction during on/offline cryptocurrency payment as well as other types of payments made with vouchers, reward points, and fiat cash.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What is TPCT?
TPCT, NUPay's brand token, functions as a medium of exchange and a store of value that can be spent and collected, credited, or accumulated through the NUPay Payment System. The NUPay system, spanning both on- and offline markets, will allow the use of TPCT tokens and other major crypto coins, along with reward points and vouchers. Promoting everyday payment in cryptocurrencies, increased TPCT's utility and practicality will enable its function not only as a means of payment but also as a valuable asset.

NUPay Service & How it Works

NUPay’s goal is to activate the NUPay crypto payment platform by connecting users and merchants. Comprehensive payment services provided by the NUPay protocol include features of blockchain technology. NUPay will begin by launching NUPay, our all-in-one payment platform, in Korea at an early stage and subsequently expanding to other parts of the world, eventually leading to the creation of a blockchain ecosystem that enables a global on- and offline payment system.

TPCT Token Sale Information
The NUPay Project Team will use the original ERC20 token during the private sale, main ICO, and all the way to the listing. After completion of the NUPay Platform's development and the NUPay mainnet release, investors will be free to exchange their ERC tokens through the NUPay Wallet or the cryptocurrency exchange markets at a one-to-one ratio.

TPCT Token Allocation

FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT NUPAY AND TPCT ICO ARE ON THE WHITE PAPER. PLEASE REFER TO IT.

Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:45:54 AM

A similar scenario and fear the current world elite. They see cryptocurrency as a threat to their well-being. Therefore, the crypto projects and the crypto industry so much negativity.
But still there is hope that this technology will be able to become popular and in demand throughout the world. I hope that the crypto community will endure all the trials and will be able to develop and implement this technology among the masses of people.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:36:53 AM

This is if we consider the parallel coexistence of the modern banking system and the crypto industry. Then yes - you need contact and partnership with banks. But in the future, I think that crypto projects can take the place of modern banks with becoming a new independent economic model of society.
I also think that in the near future, cryptocurrencies will replace banks and financial institutions. Cryptocurrencies will be the only worldwide way of settlement between people and organizations. Projects like NUPay - the future is behind them!
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:58:54 AM

Discipline and strict adherence to established plans, tasks and deadlines for their implementation - these are the key rules of a successful project. I am sure that the developers know this and understand all the importance.
Meeting deadlines and plans set in the Roadmap is a sign of the seriousness and professionalism of the development team. This has always been the case in all projects. I hope that the developers of NUPay will meet our expectations!
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:56:02 AM

I hope that they will fulfill all that is planned in the Roadmap. This will be a harmonious and integrated project development. If you do a part, it will break the overall concept.
Technical implementation of the project is one thing, but integration with existing payment services is another. I do not know how banks react to such attempts to launch their own payment systems on the blockchain.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:30:37 AM

I am now thinking about investing in several projects. NUPay is one of the options. I have not yet decided which one to choose, but I think that maybe I’m investing in NUPay.
I also can not choose. And I also look at the option of investing in NUPay. But so far I can not decide. The project seems quite promising.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:09:58 PM

It would be very cool if it happened as you say. I am thinking of investing a bit in this project. But I'm still thinking.
Invest or not - of course you decide. But it seems to me that now a very good price for cryptocurrencies. Buy now is very profitable. Plus, they all promise fast growth.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:17:13 PM

I am now thinking about investing in several projects. NUPay is one of the options. I have not yet decided which one to choose, but I think that maybe I’m investing in NUPay.
I also can not choose. And I also look at the option of investing in NUPay. But so far I can not decide. The project seems quite promising.
Of course, the choice is yours, but you need to understand that in the realities of today's market there are not really worthy options for investing.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:26:45 PM

Invest or not - of course you decide. But it seems to me that now a very good price for cryptocurrencies. Buy now is very profitable. Plus, they all promise fast growth.
Now there are a lot of signals that the pump may be ahead in the market. Of course, we can easily see a rise of 10 or 20 times the current value.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:36:43 AM

I also read about it in the news. It looks like the truth. It is very good that some countries are beginning to implement cryptoeconomics. Soon it will be everywhere in the world!
For some reason, I thought that the process of legalization of cryptocurrency would start in Japan or in the United States ... and this process began in Australia. Who would have thought? Well done Australians!
In Europe and the United States is very conservative legislation. Therefore, it is unlikely to expect implementation in cryptocurrency in these countries. Most likely, a similar experiment can be conducted in a separate and isolated economic environment such as Australia.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:20:38 AM

Now there are a lot of signals that the pump may be ahead in the market. Of course, we can easily see a rise of 10 or 20 times the current value.
All hope for it. And I will tell you that many of the signals that the technical analysis of the situation on exchanges shows indicate that global growth in the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will soon begin. Therefore, I am also considering several options in which to invest while prices are still quite reasonable and cheap.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:08:05 AM

I also think that in the near future, cryptocurrencies will replace banks and financial institutions. Cryptocurrencies will be the only worldwide way of settlement between people and organizations. Projects like NUPay - the future is behind them!
so be it! I believe in it! Therefore, it seems to me that among all the crypto projects, 3 directions should be seriously considered: these are crypto exchanges, crypto platforms for issuing other projects or conducting ICO, and payment systems. This is 3 the most promising areas.
Opro

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:13:07 AM

I still don't get why this is better than the rest of the services.

Is any WordPress payment plugin available in the feature?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:29:18 AM

Meeting deadlines and plans set in the Roadmap is a sign of the seriousness and professionalism of the development team. This has always been the case in all projects. I hope that the developers of NUPay will meet our expectations!
I think that to make a project according to all the stages approved in the Roadmap and WhitePaper is very important. And developers are no less interested in this than people who have invested their money in this project.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:10:55 AM

In Europe and the United States is very conservative legislation. Therefore, it is unlikely to expect implementation in cryptocurrency in these countries. Most likely, a similar experiment can be conducted in a separate and isolated economic environment such as Australia.
Obviously, therefore, Australia became the first country where payments in cryptocurrencies are allowed. Do you have any information what the project NUPay team is talking about? They did not negotiate with Australian partners?
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:22:00 AM

The project is quite interesting and has good prospects. I’m certainly not an expert and I can’t judge how big the chances are to create and implement my own payment system, but I think that they are. But whether to invest or not is up to you.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:48:44 AM

Growth has already begun. All this week you can watch as the price of assets grows. Therefore, I hope that the global pump will be in a week or two weeks.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:21:03 AM

Of course, the choice is yours, but you need to understand that in the realities of today's market there are not really worthy options for investing.
You are probably right. There are thousands of projects on the market and there are practically no really promising solutions ... But I like what NUPay is going to do.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:49:40 PM

The project is quite interesting and has good prospects. I’m certainly not an expert and I can’t judge how big the chances are to create and implement my own payment system, but I think that they are. But whether to invest or not is up to you.
To start the payment system you need to cooperate with banks. I don’t know if the NUPay project has such partners today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: