Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OgNasty excluded from DT1 based on?  (Read 402 times)
Findingnemo (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:07:29 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 06:17:21 AM by Findingnemo

After the reconstruction on new DT1 members yesterday still OgNasty was not part of them,so which made a query on my mind that he excluded from DT member based on this
- If rank was determined solely using earned merit, then you must be of at least Member rank.
 - You must have been online sometime within the last 3 days.
 - Your trust list must include at least 10 users, not including ~distrust entries.
 - You must not be banned or manually blacklisted from selection.
 - You must have posted sometime within the last 30 days.
 - You must have at least 10 people directly trusting you each with an earned merit of at least 10, not including merit you yourself sent. These "votes" are limited.
 - You must have at least 2 people directly trusting you with an earned merit of at least 250, not including merit you yourself sent. These "votes" are limited.
Or he is eligble for DT1 but excluded from the Dyanamic part recalculation? like this
OgNasty: Trusted by theymos, SebastianJu, qwk, Vod, TookDk, greenplastic, TheFuzzStone, krogothmanhattan; distrusted by TMAN, Lauda, vizique, yogg, EcuaMobi, cryptodevil, suchmoon, owlcatz, minerjones, BitcoinPenny, The Pharmacist, Hhampuz. Total votes -4 = excluded

Sorry if I didn't understand the DT calculation yet

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:12:01 AM
Merited by Findingnemo (1)

OgNasty qualifies for DT1 based on the criteria. From DT1 voting, more people voted against him then for him, so he is excluded from DT1 based on that. His name would not show up on the voting page if he did not qualify.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:13:51 AM
Merited by OgNasty (4)

There are enough scammers (and close friends of scammers) on DT1 that have excluded OgN, and as a result his trust ratings do not show up by default.

I would note that TMAN, owlcatz and lauda were implicated in an extortion scheme in 2017, all of which are now on DT1.
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:21:58 AM
Merited by OgNasty (2)

From DT1 voting, more people voted against him then for him, so he is excluded from DT1 based on that.

After political changing on the forum, instead of words "Trusted by", perhaps the phrase "Supported by" is more fitting now.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:25:53 AM

There are enough scammers (and close friends of scammers) on DT1 that have excluded OgN, and as a result his trust ratings do not show up by default.

I would note that TMAN, owlcatz and lauda were implicated in an extortion scheme in 2017, all of which are now on DT1.

Deal with it, Quickscammer. That shit is all an old waste of time. Nobody was extorted and you just keep up with the lies/bullshit...  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Findingnemo (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:00:51 AM

OgNasty qualifies for DT1 based on the criteria. From DT1 voting, more people voted against him then for him, so he is excluded from DT1 based on that. His name would not show up on the voting page if he did not qualify.
Thanks for helping me out to understand.

But do we really need the recalculation part to be on DT1 after meet all the criteria to be a DT1 member? Which makes this forum looks like politics ground.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:33:46 AM

But do we really need the recalculation part to be on DT1 after meet all the criteria to be a DT1 member? Which makes this forum looks like politics ground.
The criteria are arbitrary and cannot be demonstrably used to create a list of truly trustable users. For now, most are responsible enough to be DT1 members and thus the voting system is a bit of a necessity to restrict any users that the community disagrees with.

That being said, the idea of the new system is still to improve its decentralization.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:40:00 AM
Merited by OgNasty (4), Quickseller (1)

The trust system is constantly abused for political as well as likely organized criminal purposes. It provides cover for these people to abuse honest contributing members of the forum with impunity. The question is not if they help, it is at what cost? The cost is consistently driving away MANY new users who simply didn't understand the unwritten mob rules enforced here. The thief simply spends a few bucks on a new account and is back in minutes. Legitimate users burned this way don't come back, perpetually putting us in a feedback loop of driving away the decent user base while providing cover for the cons.

Blindly following the trust is a HUGE issue. There is no way to even know if the same person is truly in control of the account any more at the end of the day, and purporting otherwise is disingenuous and only harms the people it was designed to protect most, the newer users. It is at its best little more than a notification system for people to warn others of suspect behavior, and at worst a system of protecting organized crime and mobbing cliques.

I know for a fact this goes on. I have not only personally experienced it, I have others talk to me about it in private for fear of being harassed themselves. The "community" around here means a select group of stalkers willing to harass and defame any dissenters or naysayers into submission. The trust system is just a fig leaf to distract from this banana republic, and by its very nature anyone pointing this out will sound kind of nuts making them easily dismissed.

The only reason I bother speaking about it is enough people know me here to at least take these accusations seriously. If you have no reputation, you are dismissed as a scammer. If you have a reputation then they simply have something to leverage against you and keep you quiet. Now with exclusions these people need not even explain themselves, they can just quietly silence anyone who is critical of them with impunity.

Ask yourself the question. Why is it people such as myself and OgNasty, trusted with large sums of money by hundreds of users here over a period spanning almost ten years... but we aren't valid inclusions in the trust system? Clearly some other motive is at play here than providing users a reliable system of trust.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:56:06 AM

Why is it people such as myself

You're short one person to include you in their list. This is before any exclusions:

Clearly some other motive is at play here

LOL. No. You're trusted by only 9 users. Get one more and you'll have a better chance.

Og is no angel either. When he thinks no one is looking he can be quite nasty (pun intended).
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:01:54 AM

Why is it people such as myself

You're short one person to include you in their list. This is before any exclusions:

[pic]

Clearly some other motive is at play here

LOL. No. You're trusted by only 9 users. Get one more and you'll have a better chance.

Og is no angel either. When he thinks no one is looking he can be quite nasty (pun intended).

Yeah, interesting that after 8 years huh? Not really seeing how any of what I said is contradicted by what you have said.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:09:02 AM

Yeah, interesting that after 8 years huh? Not really seeing how any of what I said is contradicted by what you have said.

It's extremely implausible that out of hundreds if not thousands of users who set up their custom trust lists the vast majority except 9 are part of some conspiracy against you. Much more likely that only 9 people at the moment trust you.

Other than that you didn't provide any evidence of the criminal abuse or whatever it is you're alleging so there is nothing to contradict.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:24:08 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 06:42:27 AM by TECSHARE

It's extremely implausible that out of hundreds if not thousands of users who set up their custom trust lists the vast majority except 9 are part of some conspiracy against you. Much more likely that only 9 people at the moment trust you.

Other than that you didn't provide any evidence of the criminal abuse or whatever it is you're alleging so there is nothing to contradict.

Cool story bro. I never said that, but it is telling you trying to attribute such an extreme claim to me, as predicted trying to cast me as some kind of conspiracy theorist in order to discredit me. No evidence of criminal abuse? Please. Lets not pretend. How about your own signature FFS?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:41:20 AM

So you are saying that you want something centralized instead?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:43:13 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I am saying what I am saying, not what you are saying. See folks? Witness it in real time.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:43:40 AM

I am saying what I am saying, not what you are saying. See folks? Witness it in real time.

Is the OP your alt account?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:46:19 AM

As predicted, here come the accusations and attempts to defame my character simply for pointing these facts out.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:51:06 AM

As predicted, here come the accusations and attempts to slander my character simply for pointing these facts out.

Why are you so god damn butthurt?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:59:35 AM

As predicted, here come the accusations and attempts to slander my character simply for pointing these facts out.

Will you be addressing the topic at any point or did you just come here to derail the thread? Don't bother answering, we can all see what is happening here.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:04:13 AM

Will you be addressing the topic at any point or did you just come here to derail the thread? Don't bother answering, we can all see what is happening here.

His question was answered, the thread can be locked. What about the OP do you want me to address? The fact that life is unfair to you and ognasty?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 07:07:55 AM

His question was answered, the thread can be locked. What about the OP do you want me to address? The fact that life is unfair to you and ognasty?

I don't care much what you have to say, but generally the rule is posts must be on topic. I don't really see how "why are you so god damned butthurt?" is on topic. Perhaps the rules are just for me and not for thee.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: