Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PAXFUL ACCOUNT FOR SALE, CHEAP AND PERFECT FEED BACK  (Read 162 times)
giannisyelich (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:00:22 AM

Feedback is
+34 postive feedback
0 negative feedback

I can only send 1 pm per hour cause im  nooby so
for more specific stats and for a link to account to see for urself email me at
chef_dd@hotmail.com.
If your interested send a pm with a way to contact you via email.  OR email me at chef_dd@hotmail.com if you are serious about buying.

I will send account first if u are a prominent user here and no bad trust
other wise I require escrow

price is $20.00 in btc
paypal is $30
abdemtar
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:07:49 PM

SCAMMER - This guy wasted my time putting bitcoin in escrow to buy an account. Then he sent me the wrong account. Now he is actually trying to win the dispute. What a waste of time. If this guy tries to send you anything, he just scamming. What a waste of time to get the bitcoin in escrow first.

SCAMMER
abdemtar
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:30:44 PM

SCAMMER - This guy wasted my time putting bitcoin in escrow to buy an account. Then he sent me the wrong account. Now he is actually trying to win the dispute. What a waste of time. If this guy tries to send you anything, he just scamming. What a waste of time to get the bitcoin in escrow first.

SCAMMER

Update: So this guy had me put bitcoin in escrow at paxful. He set the trade up as a cash in person trade. Then he sent me the wrong account. Once I knew he sent me the wrong account he acted like he gave me money in person and I told him I would release once I got home. Then he went crazy in the chat saying I scammed him. The amount of sheer stupidity to think this was going to work is beyond my scope of reasoning. Some people are just stupid. I mention to moderators at paxful I was buying a paxful account so the funds were returned and both of our paxful accounts (used for escrow) were banned.

Just wow at stupid. I thought I have seen it all until today.
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:48:34 PM

Sounds like you both got what you deserved.  There is no legit reason to buy someone's paxful account, thats why it is against the rules..lol
abdemtar
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:08:42 PM

You can not seller verify your account because Paxful has that on hold. They have had it on hold for over a year now. Being seller verified makes a big difference because people will actually see your ads. Having a seller verified account gives you a huge advantage. Thanks for your concern.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: