Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right  (Read 20737 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:08:37 AM

There's no kind of organization that regulates the number of bounties.

If there is, such projects would have paid all of those unpaid balances from their participants. The only way to claim those unpaid balances you've got is to communicate with the bounty manager and if he still can't do a thing, go directly to the devs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:10:59 AM

I think there is no organization that handles bounty issues.
And in my opinion for this problem the solution is must pay attention to the rules correctly, so that we can work properly and correctly. Choose a bounty program that will seriously pay the bounty hunter.
I hope there will also be an organization that helps bounty hunters.

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:24:46 AM

Indeed it is sad, but the decision of manager bounty is absolute. You should read the rules that any provision that the manager reserves the right to change the rules of the bounty is there and it's indomitable. While working on the bounty, then it will often find it and it was a reasonable risk.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:40:18 AM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

That's not right, they have the right to change the rules but not rules that they are not going to pay bounty hunters anymore, you can post it in the scam sections so we can warn investors that they should not invest on coins that are not paying their bounty hunters anymore.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:38:17 AM

The only way the bounty participants can get even with those ICO's that did not keep their end of the bargain is to troll the project.
The community should be strong enough to do the trolling.

I have not done trolling as I decide to just move on to another bounty as trolling will be "another" waste of time for me since I've already wasted enough time with the bounty that didn't pay.

It's really up to the bounty participant to decide the next course of action if an ICO didn't pay bounty.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:14:44 AM

Unfortunately, there is no organization you want. Participating in a bounty means you are facing a lot of risks, you may not get anything for the effort you spend.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:28:14 AM

Sometimes I get surprised with how some bounty managers and companies try to cheat bounty hunters all because they are aware the bounty hunters have no redeemer. Meanwhile most of these bounty managers are sometimes hunters in other projects which they won't be happy if they are also not treated early. While the bounty is running, they tend to respond quickly to the needs and complains of the hunters but once the bounty is over and its time for distribution, they don't even want to hear a word from hunters. They shouldn't forget that we all contributed to the success of the ICO.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:38:06 AM

It is not the matter of only rules. Some new projects try their best in not allocating bounty token rewards to bounty hunters under various pretexts. Some fake projects are reported to be cheating potential investors and bounty hunters. As far as the issue is concerned, you have raised the good problems that need to be resolved. As far as any authority or a forum to hear crypto-related problems, there are not any as far as I know.  There must be authorities to address the issue. Strict regulations should be in place.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:42:52 AM

I am not aware of any organization which fights for the rights of the hunters. There are some telegram groups like "Mad Hunters " which are helping in such situations to get united .

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:43:32 AM

That is why it is told that work only with good and known campaign managers who are always work for the bounty hunters and they dont support scam ICO. They are having strict rules but it is good for the bounty hunters.

It may be very good if it is as you said, but I think there are many projects that have already been released, but they are not all real, there are many scams that cannot be said before anything  Cool

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:54:58 AM

All what you can do its make public spreadsheet with bounty managers reputation.
In notes need attach proofs:
For example i know julerz bounty manager: they do their work good, but take the campaigns which tokens dont cost anything, proofs: Zapit, bitpaction exchange traxion project

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 05:48:36 AM

It's sad and we don't have any organization who can remediate such issues. But if you can provide enough evidences, open up a thread in scam acquisition section so that people can avoid investing in that ICO.

In business world, integrity is a big thing and people don't like to work with unethical companies. So going forward, aleays work with reputed campaign managers only. That reduces the chance of getting scammed after few months of hard work.
True. So that’s why before participating to a certain project you really need to study it fully, balancing all aspects in terms of projects  popularity. Well you can try to observe that while looking for the rank of those who participate also. But really even if how good the project whne it faces such circumstances then it will fail regardless of the team solidity behind it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:52:52 AM

Before you join in any bounty campaign, you need to study same like investors study before putting their money into ico. The forum don't moderate in scam, how can you expect there will be section where you will be able to get your right. The maximum you can is to create a scam accusation.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:55:39 AM

It's risk.
Read general rules before join with any campaign.
Normally, they will write as follows :
We have the right to change the rules anytime.

So, you can't do anything when the rules are changed.

It is absurd in that, but everything is really not easy for bounty hunters. But if we can change the general rules, then the rules are set for who, investors or hunters or anyone else  Huh

Am I spamming? Report me!
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:21:32 AM

Reward hunters just follow the rules, if there are Reward already set, but when the distribution is ready, the Reward is cut, I think it's normal, a week ago I also got a 48k token but in 90% it was sad
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:36:50 AM

Unfortunately no authorities handles that kind of complaints what we can only do is inform others about this project that they scam you so that crypto community is all aware that this project scams bounty hunters by not paying them according to what stated before bounty starts you should also ask complain on bounty managers they are responsible for your rights to if dont cooperate because they have already paid post scam accusations  btw what project is this and who is the bm?

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:05:13 AM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
I think there aren't any organizations to protect the bounty hunters, if they don't distribute tokens to the bounty hunters, I think their project will fail soon because they are not responsible for their partners.

sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:39:46 AM

In all bounty campaigns, bounty hunters are always on the weak side. No organization can help bounty hunters to speak. Bounty hunters need to unite to defend their rights. Despite this, bounty hunters can't avoid scam projects and project parties delay payment time.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:48:20 AM

In all bounty campaigns, bounty hunters are always on the weak side. No organization can help bounty hunters to speak. Bounty hunters need to unite to defend their rights. Despite this, bounty hunters can't avoid scam projects and project parties delay payment time.

I agree but in other hand it is more likely impossible to unite bounty hunters. Imagine there are different kinds of culture, mindset, and beliefs. Of course if we think about the approach it seems very different because some hunters just want the reward without any concern toward the project. Really unfortunate truth about bounty hunters side.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:53:29 AM

That bounty you joined must be a scam if 95% of the participants are already out what remains? If I were you I'd stay away and move on ,be more careful next time when picking a bounty campaign ,I personally don't do bounties requesting KYC because no single one of them paid ,the ones that pays don't request for KYC
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: