Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right  (Read 20735 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:56:39 AM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

There is hardly anything that you cold do about it. Nowadays, 90% of the bounty campaigns end up as scams. Either they don't pay you outright, or they will change their rules to disqualify you.
absolutely right and myself from yesterday until now I have been unable to get income from campaign bounties because there are so many projects that are deceptive, so to choose the campaign bounty it must be careful so that we don't work in vain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:08:00 AM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

The only place that we can report it is the scam section, but this is when they are caught and when the ICO was finished and they run away, we still don't have a monitoring board, I think this is the right time to have one, legit project will not be afraid to have one of course only those that are fake.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:15:49 AM

Hello friends,

The only place that we can report it is the scam section, but this is when they are caught and when the ICO was finished and they run away, we still don't have a monitoring board, I think this is the right time to have one, legit project will not be afraid to have one of course only those that are fake.
The best thing about this is to regulate ICO projects like change it to STO (Security TOken Offerings). This is way better because the team project will be register basing on the country to where the project will be implemented. This should be the ideal but of course as there were a lot of hardworking scammers and frauds out there ICO like this will never end.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:21:01 AM

Such situations with non-payment for the work done in the bounty campaigns are quite common. No one to complain to.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:52:13 AM

Hello friends,

The best thing about this is to regulate ICO projects like change it to STO (Security TOken Offerings). This is way better because the team project will be register basing on the country to where the project will be implemented. This should be the ideal but of course as there were a lot of hardworking scammers and frauds out there ICO like this will never end.
the question is whether the fraudsters out there don't understand that the rule will begin? because in my opinion every new regulation must have a gap to be everlooked

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:22:50 AM

Bounty hunters are really going through hell in the hand of these so called dev,team and bounty managers these days,refusing to pay bounty hunters after working hard for month just to promite your project is nothing but wickedness, there is no reason why the rules of a campaign will change at the late hour, I guess is time to have rikes that Will bind and compel dev,team and bounty managers to always pay the bounty hunters.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:31:46 AM

Bounty hunter participants have fight more harder because until right now price still lower, we have trying other way how to take much profit with bounty campaign by joining all of bounty campaign project, never miss one project for getting payment.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:45:22 AM

So sad to hear you but fact is we can’t do anything against these projects, because they mentioned in starting that they have right to change rules any time.
But its part of life sometimes we are scammed, sometimes project didn’t reach their soft caps.
Should be recognizing organization that monitors all activity of projects will help bounty participant & investors as well.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:49:20 AM

Hello friends,

In terms that we, bounty hunters are prone to be downed by worthless projects, I think we should unite as one, let say, all of the participants of that ICO should part take in a massive campaign where all the positive that we did to them will repay a negative campaign to put their project in a miserable condition.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 07:24:42 AM

organizations like that I think no. and I think you forget one thing that the bounty could change the rules at any time and cannot be disputed. of the things that have always informed in advance then I guess you don't have the opportunity to report anything because the conditions are obvious. Indeed feels it's not fair but it's already clear writing.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:05:04 AM

There are no such organizations as far as I know. There is no union of bounty workers in which it would be possible to demand and demand from the employer to fulfill the conditions stated by him earlier, and because of this the position of the ordinary bounty hunter can hardly be called protected. And it is very sad.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:34:10 AM

There are no such organizations as far as I know. There is no union of bounty workers in which it would be possible to demand and demand from the employer to fulfill the conditions stated by him earlier, and because of this the position of the ordinary bounty hunter can hardly be called protected. And it is very sad.
Well i agree on that bounty hunting is really the worst job sometimes, specially with the project that change its rules at the end. How can we complain we are just a simple bounty hunters that do job without any assurance to earn because before we start working we don't even know if the project will become successful or failed, because if the project was failed the bounty payments will also failed or it will not going to distribute and the work that we do is wasted. Bounty hunting is really frustrating we need to be more careful of selecting project because scam is everywhere.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:41:34 AM

We cannot make a bounty rule. When the rules change, the only thing we can do is to understand the content of the rules. This is the only thing we need to do.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:41:42 AM

It is a big issue what you wrote. Had same problems like you before.

It is very pity, especially if it is signature campaign, creative or translation where you involve really big job and a lot of time.

Social media also, but it is obviously more simple and faster.

It would be great advantage and protection for hunters if someone could protect us, but it is almost impossible.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:57:08 AM

I believe a long lasting solution to this problem is the long run is when crypto becomes a bit more stabilized. Imagine,  if a project that aims for for $20m hardcap realises it on time with failing,  why should it be hard to reward bounty hunters efforts in making the success? Though,  we still have some that have gone back on their earlier promises as you know we can't a perfect record as regards this. However,  if we gauge these projects at 100% i believe more than 75% will work out really fine. We saw this in 2017.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:49:12 PM

there is no organization to defend bounty hunter from not getting paid in bounty campaign. when we join bounty campaign we should aware of all the risk in it. so it's all on us, next time better to be carrefully choose bounty that you want to join.
if you already joined and do the task for a few month and they change the term at the end of bounty you better to follow their rule if it still acceptable, since that was some of the risk for joining bounty campaign.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:58:30 PM

Unfortunately, no organization can help you and bounty hunter. I understand how you feel, so many teams have been constantly delaying the distribution of tokens for bounty hunter, and then making new conditions, but whoever does not follow and follow will never receive rewards
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:08:32 PM

I think that there is no organization which can help us. It's only our risk to participate in bounty campaigns. If we accept their rules, exactly about changing rules at any time, they can do anything absolutely legit.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:45:28 PM

Unfortunately, no organization can help you and bounty hunter. I understand how you feel, so many teams have been constantly delaying the distribution of tokens for bounty hunter, and then making new conditions, but whoever does not follow and follow will never receive rewards
I think the ico market is very risky and if we help people to advertise their project, we also take part of the risk that the project may be unsuccessful , so I think there is hardly anyone who will help, if only a good bounty Manager

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:54:19 PM

this event is indeed very disappointing. but this is not something we can avoid or report. because everything has indeed happened. what we can do is sincerely accept whatever has happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: