Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right  (Read 20735 times)
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:28:47 AM

I have found many people have joined too many bounty campaigns in the same time, but in my opinion, many bounties have changed their rules when the ICO is depression, maybe the campaign is extended or all people have not paid, it wastes the time for joining it, I think you nothing can do for join them.

For me bounty is a gift, so do not put too much hope on it, otherwise you will face regretful emotions. With bounty you can get a really unexpected gift about it, or nothing at all
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:29:07 AM

Unfortunately there is no organisation that is presently fighting for the rights of bounty hunters, u have been a victim of this situation severally before as well, didn't end well for me.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:11:16 PM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

Bounty hunters hunters should be treated well because they are the ones who will do the promotion all over the web, their purpose is to scatter the project and to educate the community about the certain project, but sometimes have been abused of their right, the right to be paid and the right to be treated well. Being a bounty hunter we should know our limits, if it's beyond, we always have the right to stop.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:36:39 PM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
Thank you for making this post to stand up for the right of bounty hunters who are also an integral community in the cryptocurrency space. No one has publicized crypto and blockchain as much as the bounty, and it hurts to see when they are not rewarded for their tasks.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:34:04 PM

This is why some people lose their confidence in bounty project. Because they openly change their rules, don't pay the bounty hunters and always extend their projects. It is truly very unfair for bounty hunter if they did not get their rewards. They work hard for it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:17:18 PM

So far, there is no organization that can help us as the bounty hunter if we don't get our rewards. However, if they are scams, we can only get information or k=join on their group to inform and spread that they are probably scams. So far, losing hope of bounty rewards because of scam, failed, or even don't get rewards because of some terms become our risks of joining in bounty.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:22:12 PM

At the moment, there are no companies that would defend the rights of the bounty participants, unfortunately.
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:38:19 PM

Hello friends,

Some bounty campaigns change their rules in the end of the campaign and it feels very painful. Nobody knows the reason they changed it is clear that we as bounty hunters have been harmed. Time is wasted and then not paid. We must be more careful in choosing bounty campaign. More thorough and more detailed choose bounty.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:43:16 PM

So far, there is no organization that can help us as the bounty hunter if we don't get our rewards. However, if they are scams, we can only get information or k=join on their group to inform and spread that they are probably scams. So far, losing hope of bounty rewards because of scam, failed, or even don't get rewards because of some terms become our risks of joining in bounty.
If that is a scam project, never expect to received your rewards cause you'll can't find them anyway. We can't guarantee to have money in crypto for now since there is no support created to filter scam ICO's and it sometimes we only knew after the end of program this a scam.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:48:42 PM

I experienced it several times and there were even bounty with long duration and with severe requirements but scam was a scam, in the end no one coin entered my wallet even though the distribution should have been done and the problem was that people really ignored the bounty hunter even when I sent a message, but still, even so I didn't want to stop being a bounty hunter and I was sure that you too

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:58:36 PM

I don't really think there is a place where the punishment you want to be meted out to him. So one way or the other, people surrounding the project might go free with you not getting your reward. That is why we always preach the gospel of doing detail research on any project you join to avoid such situations.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:36:23 AM

Hello friends,

I don't know what the exact reason why you didn't get your peanuts but most situation like that is prown into scammed project. One of there tricks is to change rules nearly end of the campaign. So we should be more vigilant who's handling the campaign and most of all reviewing of the project is very important before ingaged.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:03:29 AM

I have experienced something like this and this has become my experience. And in the future looking for ICO projects must be more careful and not in a hurry. You have to spend time doing research so you don't get a project like that.
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:13:24 AM

Hello friends,

I feel you. I have experienced that, a lot of times actually. Even my partner have experienced that too. What we did was just let it go. Move on, although you have exerted an effort, still you can't do anything about it. It's not new to us. There's a lot of bounty campaign, but only few of them are not scam.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:24:17 AM

Hello friends,

The only place possible to claim you bounty reward would be to the bounty manager or to the admin that managing the bounty reward. Other that that i think it would be impossible.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:28:05 AM

I feel your pain and i want to help but everyone will nothing to do on that situation because many ICO are now badly on negative ways and mostly are to scam people.
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:36:29 AM

Regulations can be changed because there are many frauds and this has happened a lot. I personally have been for positive changes, and people who according to them deserve to receive tokens because they comply with regulations. And the participants received it, and for those who did not receive tokens, I think they used many accounts.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:04:13 AM

Well you cant do anything about it. As per almost all bounty here in bitcointalk they are stating that they can change the rule when needed and its all up to the team. What I can advise you is better look for a reputable bounty manager who review the project before engaging in it.

bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:05:09 AM

Yes you are right but the one platform that is trying their best to fight for bounty hunters is bitcointalk but the only thing  they do is to give the bounty  manager red trust .. but some of the bounty  managers are fight for bounty hunters  ..  allot of bounty managers make sure  every valid participant get their token  ..  try to get good bounty  platform because  already allot of bounty  hunters are cheaters ..   

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:23:50 AM

Well you cant do anything about it. As per almost all bounty here in bitcointalk they are stating that they can change the rule when needed and its all up to the team. What I can advise you is better look for a reputable bounty manager who review the project before engaging in it.

As per almost all bounty here in bitcointalk they are stating that they can change the rule

what rule ? every bounty do always have the same rules .  

I can advise you is better look for a reputable bounty manager

even the manager is reputable , they wont still assure that the campaign is legit because they are only working to manage it  . they are not responsible for any payments  .

to op , theres nothing you can do about it because they are the owners  . if ever they turn onto scam youd better move on and try again your luck on other campaigns  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: