Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right  (Read 20735 times)
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:08:33 PM

when you are disqualified you better try to see yourself, from bounty campaign you should have rules that must be followed so that you can get stake, keep thinking positively it seems that there are some mistakes you made and you should be able to ask the bounty manager who handles the bounty.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:14:58 PM

yes i have that experience when the rule his change after pre sale ended, fron 25% for bounty signature to 5%, im angry about that, not only me all members too, but we can do nothing, and from this problem i know, this is one of the risks, so you must find good bounty manager to hide away this problem

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:15:53 PM

You always need to fight with people who today are trying to deceive the hunters, trying by deceit and truth to deceive investors in the end. Everyone understands that if developers have deceived bounty hunters, it means they can deceive investors too.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:17:24 PM

Most of the bounty managers are also bounty hunters so I wonder why they sit there and watch project's team to decrease bounty rewards after the end of the campaign. Maybe those managers will get their share of the left over bounty tokens that is why they connive with them.

Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:32:48 PM

bounty hunters have no rights usually. all you can do is rise the noize between investors that devs are liers. if today they can cheat with bounty than later they will cheat with investors.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:39:44 PM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
This might sound and look frustrating but i do not think there is anything anyone or anybody can do about that now. During those days when Bounty was still much appreciated BM/CM and Project Team Manager used to be scared of the word SCAM. But this days they hardly care about it or even consider it. I am in a group of Bounty hunters who claim to fight for their right, yet they still betrayed themselves as there was no unity among themselves. Maybe you should always read the General Rules and Regulations which part of it is, "We can always change the rules". So there is absolutely nothing you or anybody can do about it. Bounty hunters are always at the mercy of BM/CM as well as the project team manager.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:46:39 PM

Well it is very common in the bounty world, so I advice you better check the bounty manager and see their previous campaign. If it has good reputation then you might consider join the bounty and if it's not I advice you not to join the bounty.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:50:09 PM

For me as a bounty hunter it's ok to scam because I use only for working is Internet-Time-Pc/Laptop it's a part time job for me to enter in this world of bounties.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:51:22 PM

Having united efforts, bounty hunters are really able to defend their rights. Given the chaos going on in the ICO market, we are simply obliged to hold on to one another.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:01:01 PM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

Thus is the most problem of bounty hunters in fact we can't do nothing if they changed the rules it may they have an reason why but if they do it not paid for hunters and this is a bad idea.sometime i wonder if the stake of bounty hunter not goes to them.and where the token goes?
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:22:53 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:08:10 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:27:02 PM

As I am a bounty hunter I can tell you that we are working for ico promotion without any contracts and without rights. At any moment hunter can be banned by manager. I has such situation this summer, I recovered my rights during two months.

But did you finally recover your right? Got payed?
What do project managers think? Will they make successfull project by cheating participants? It's very unlikely. Once the cheated participants the  project will go to nowhere

whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:31:40 PM

Bounty participants are so greedy, they dump the token everytime when it is listed for the first time on some exchanges. And now, what about investors right? When they see how the price of the token is slowly crashing.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:44:54 PM

I don't know about this kind of any organization that can help you. Before join any camp you should read carefully all the rules and regulation. Unfortunately we have some restriction they keep right to change rules their bounty project.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:47:24 PM

All the evidence that we now have and will have, seems to me quite serious. But since I now understand that the best thing that can happen is the creation of some kind of platform on which the law or regulators act, then it will be much more profitable.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:53:07 PM

Hello friends,

for me bounty which makes it difficult like this is very annoying. I definitely try to seduce and make sure the problem is what happened. I will collect the rights that I should get. I will try to fulfill the conditions given by the bounty manager.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:18:49 PM

Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon in programs for generosity, nothing can be done about it, the main thing is to see corrections in time!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:19:22 PM

when you are disqualified you better try to see yourself, from bounty campaign you should have rules that must be followed so that you can get stake, keep thinking positively it seems that there are some mistakes you made and you should be able to ask the bounty manager who handles the bounty.

I have never been eliminated in any bounty that I have ever participated in. Because I always read the rules and obey it, but I see that some bounties have updated the rules after running for a while. So the bounty hunter should update the topic bounty regularly to know if they are doing the right thing
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:23:48 PM

I think that there is no such organization, although I did not search for it. I think so for one simple reason, as 99 percent of all managers of bounty companies write in the rules that they can change the rules of the company!
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:39:39 PM

If all bounty hunters can be unified, we wouldn't even need an organisation to wreck havoc to any project that tries to cheat us, all we need to do is just talk about it in a bounty group and we follow the plan, I have seen it work before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: