Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT) The Lithe Project  (Read 452 times)
lithe-project (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:38:49 AM

The Lithe Project
this post has been made to attract early attention to the project.

So, what is "The Lithe Project"?
As you have stumbled across this on BitcoinTalk, then you've guessed it, another cryptocurrency trying to make its own difference. The Lithe Project's team need a purpose, something to put efforts into and possibly make the world a better place, no matter how little we make our mark. The Lithe Project will focus on creating a private cryptocurrency in which people trust. Trust is usually hard to earn and isn't given so easily so we have made this Blockchain to allow the general public to think for themselves whether they trust this project or not. In the process, we all contribute towards the common goal of debunking FIAT currencies, or at least the centralized manor of FIAT. We know it would be near impossible to completely make FIAT extinct as banks and other centralized government companies will simply do anything for this not to happen so we can only hope to be accepted along side FIAT.

So, we can use LITHE to pay for things?
In a nutshell, if merchants accepted LITHE as a form of payment then yes. We will be attempting to work with smaller businesses helping and teaching them how to start accepting LITHE alongside FIAT. If you was to pay for something with LITHE, you would not be subjected to the VAT % you usually have to pay when making purchases and instead, you would only need to pay the networks minimum fee. A minimum fee is set to stop malicious transactions for greedy benefits. back to paying with LITHE, LITHE transactions are sent instantly and are confirmed within a minute which is very ideal in today's situations as people are always on the move. If you decide to pay someone for something, nobody can see where your transactions therefore nobody can tell your expenditure allowing you to safely make payments without ever feeling like someone is watching your every move (banks are know to do this)

Why now?
Why not now? This has been on our minds to fulfill for a few months now and as it is the beginning of a new year, we thought it would be a great chance to start working on this project and getting the ball moving a little.

What about your team then?
Right now, the team consists of only one person but are making the efforts to find trustworthy members to help out. Of course, the community will always be welcomed into helping out and joining the core team. pssttt, hit us up if you're interested

Short Roadmap
This is a draft roadmap. More tasks will be added to this over time.
  • Initial testnet
  • Official website
  • GUI for OSX, Linux and Windows
  • Woocommerce payment plugin
  • Block explorer
  • CMC & CoinGecko listing
  • Exchange listing
  • Web wallet
  • Android and iOS wallet
  • more tba

Links
please note; Discord server is very new. We will more active within it over time.
Twitter is our best form of contact until further notice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:42:18 AM

From what I can say about this project, it has a super duper little information about the project. Hope you can hire a bounty manager to create it more fancy.
hieunm4coin

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:01:09 AM

res
lithe-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 09:46:28 PM

The Lithe testnet has now started.

All links in this post are still valid but I will create a new announcement with updated information.

I will also post that link here too.

- LithyRiolu
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:56:00 PM

All links in this post are still valid but I will create a new announcement with updated information.

- LithyRiolu

providing your website link would be a good start to your project. why up until now, no important link is published on your OP? normally, website is the starting point to further study the project though you posted your github link already. are you still alone in this project? did you manage to get others onboard? i hope you will get team members that are not after for the money only but real dedication to your project.
lithe-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 01:22:09 AM

- LithyRiolu

providing your website link would be a good start to your project. why up until now, no important link is published on your OP? normally, website is the starting point to further study the project though you posted your github link already. are you still alone in this project? did you manage to get others onboard? i hope you will get team members that are not after for the money only but real dedication to your project.

I’m sorry I did not realise the website link wasn’t listed above, that is; https://lithe-project.cf (this needs updating in some areas)

I do not use BitcoinTalk as a main source of releasing information because we have a Discord server where we are active all the time with webhooks to show new work from GitHub.

The reason why I was so long from the date posting this and now is because I have been focusing on developing applications for Lithe and have also been working on GUI from scratch.

I have managed to get memebers on board and some have already proven that their capabilities.

I can assure you that this project is nothing but dedication and financial gain is not our goal.

Discord is the best place to stay in the loop of all the information and news.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:41:17 PM

- LithyRiolu

I’m sorry I did not realise the website link wasn’t listed above, that is; https://lithe-project.cf (this needs updating in some areas)

I do not use BitcoinTalk as a main source of releasing information because we have a Discord server where we are active all the time with webhooks to show new work from GitHub.

The reason why I was so long from the date posting this and now is because I have been focusing on developing applications for Lithe and have also been working on GUI from scratch.

I have managed to get memebers on board and some have already proven that their capabilities.

I can assure you that this project is nothing but dedication and financial gain is not our goal.

Discord is the best place to stay in the loop of all the information and news.

i'm impressed! you have the TM-symbol attached to your name. is that legit? sorry for asking this, but i hope you have the proper docs in place for using that symbol and not just using it for marketing purposes. also, i'm not really into discord server as i have so many things going on already so i prefer to check the project of interest thru this forum. and if it really tickles me, then maybe i would go to discord channel. also, you need to consider the community. not all people have the time to join social media channels. they still go for the basic source of info, forum or website. it is the easy way to get updates. so hopefully you will update this thread from time to time as well as your website.
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 11:19:27 PM

if you need a mkining pool give us a shout Smiley

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
lithe-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:53:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124641

The new post is here and we will always try and keep it updated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: