Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 trends in the crypto market to watch out for in 2019  (Read 207 times)
ICObench (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:29:50 PM

With 2019 just around the corner, crypto pundits have started forecasting about the trends and possibilities to watch out in the coming year in the crypto world.

The crypto scene seems to have finally crawled out of its baby steps and is marching its way to the bright days ahead. The industry witnessed its fair share of ups & downs in 2018, ranging from the bearish market trends to green flush in the BTC world. And with 2019 just knocking on the door, crypto enthusiasts are eager to know about the upcoming forecasts or trends in the digital asset world in the coming year.

One of the most important trends that crypto experts have predicted for the industry is increased trading volume in the crypto world. In spite of the bearish market trend and BTC’s dramatic crash this year, cryptocurrency trading volume is expected to be 50%+ higher the coming year. As per the market experts, trading volume for cryptocurrencies will soon surpass that of the corporate debt in the USA. More importantly, the crypto trade volume is likely to touch 10 percent of equity trade volume in America.

Rising adoption of cryptocurrencies is another big trend to check out in 2019. Cryptocurrency had been mostly limited to the retail sector till date. But experts have predicted that soon institutional bodies too would be adopting it far and wide. Already the Ohio government has started accepting tax payments in crypto. It won’t be exaggerating to forecast other State governments too will follow suit in near future.

Bitcoin, being the king of cryptocurrencies, has been serving as the base pair for crypto trading for long. And, as per the experts, Bitcoin dominance as base pair will continue in 2019 as well. At present, BTC as base pair caters to 33 percent of crypto trade volume worldwide. Tether comes in the 2nd position (22%) while Ethereum stands third (12%).

A major landmark trend to watch out for in the crypto scene in 2019 is the approval of BTC ETF possibility. SEC rejected the proposal last year blaming the coin’s notorious volatility & illiquidity issues. But presently, a senior SEC commissioner has himself revealed Bitcoin ETF seems to be “definitely possible”. As per the reports, Nasdaq is possibly partnering with US CFTC for releasing BTC futures sometime soon. These futures are reportedly slated to release in the early quarter of the 2019.

Crypto gurus have also forecasted adoption of versatile asset trading by the crypto exchanges. Traditionally, the exchanges were limited to BTC and ETH only. But investors today are also showing interest in growing range of digital assets and hence need a versatile exchange.

Continue to read in TheBench blog: https://icobench.com/thebench-post/183-5-trends-in-the-crypto-market-to-watch-out-for-in-2019

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:44:21 PM

thank you! i will check the icobench article for detailed info.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:06:37 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 07:47:47 PM by Halmater

I'm suprised to see approval of ETF issue on this list. I don't consider to add this issue to list right now but he might reach to more info than we do. If this happens in 2019, it would be greate for crypto-community. Experts should not stop to write or disclose such informative and encouraging articles.
paymentbit21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:37:14 AM

Interesting information, I will check it, on other sources, I want to own more and more data in order not to make mistakes.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:50:26 AM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology dominated discussions at the recently concluded Davos 2019 WEF. That is an indication of how wide the issues around cryptocurrency had gone. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/archive/blockchain/ The discussions set the stage for more and more understanding and acceptance of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

I quite agree with your points.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:02:58 PM

I hope these 5 trends will help the price of bitcoin to increase again because it can also help the market to lift up. I hope that there will be more trends that can affect the price of cryptocurrencies to increase. I will read the article so I can know what will be happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:38:16 PM

To my mind BTC can go 2 ways.

First one - become stable. People call BTC crypto gold but gold should be stable. In that way bitcoin will be somewhere 5k and will growth by short steps. Traders would not like it but banks will.  In this situation traders will pay attention to other coins.

Second way BTC will act as it was in 2017. So we can expect a high price in a short time.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:42:49 PM

This article significantly useful to me since I am a relatively new in crypto universe, joined when the prices starts to fallen. So articles like this one will be very priceless to help me on making considerations upon the steps to be taken in this bussiness. Still so many thing to learn. I appreciate it so much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: