Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Going On In Crypto World Now ?  (Read 1093 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:30:35 PM

Last year everything about crypto  went  really  bad  But Crypto  Investor  never  give up  hoping  that things  are going to Change  this year !!  
This year Two  Big Exchange Is in Big Crisis, Hit BTC And Cryptopia !! Is anybody  behind trying to manipulating the cryptocurrency  ? Exchanges platforms are shutting Down  and the Market always keeps dropping, isn't  it a sign  of  someone fighting to  Shut down  cryptocurrency  ?
2018 is the year where we see big dump of all cryptocurrency and even the top cryptocurrency are down. About exchange we see some issue about hacking that lead to big losses of money and funds. We do not know who can manipulate the market but I believe they will stop in manipulating it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:56:56 AM

Last year everything about crypto  went  really  bad  But Crypto  Investor  never  give up  hoping  that things  are going to Change  this year !!  
This year Two  Big Exchange Is in Big Crisis, Hit BTC And Cryptopia !! Is anybody  behind trying to manipulating the cryptocurrency  ? Exchanges platforms are shutting Down  and the Market always keeps dropping, isn't  it a sign  of  someone fighting to  Shut down  cryptocurrency  ?

Why do you think like that? I think if HitBTC And Cryptopia getting hacked, it's because they need to fix the bug and so far, they cannot do their jobs to protect their sites. But I don't think too far because both of exchanges is not too big depends on the other, so I don't think it will make any chaos in the cryptocurrency market on the other exchanges.

By the way, which exchanges are shutting down their site? Because I don't know what you mean about that and if somehow, that exchange closes their services then they need to refund all of the customer balance which is not easy to do. At least, we see that there are any good exchanges still operate until now and they don't have any problem.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:37:53 PM

Let me answer your unclear question in a simple way: life goes on, the market develops! I think now the market is going to enter the new phase of the calmness, which always happens before the growth

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:10:37 PM

I think at the moment the crypto world is quiet and focusing on the developments across each valuable projects
Bitcoin Atm is increasing
Etherum utilization is vastly spreading
Artificial intelligence is in use too

Developments everywhere
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:16:01 PM

I think at the moment the crypto world is quiet and focusing on the developments across each valuable projects

Developments everywhere

The thoughts will be important but more than as we can see a lot more effective ways to develop the cryptocurrency so it could be understandable one but we are not yet to be educated that much this will be the problem that we cannot understand the situation of cryptocurrency but it can be clear easily with its effort.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:18:48 PM

There are likely to fight for what would have started a panic in the market, and people who bought Bitcoin at the peak, began to sell it now, it is to your advantage, do not forget about rich people, they move the market

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:28:24 PM

Crypto  price  dropped  so  fast  and it's  kinda  hard  to stay  positive  about  the  crypto currencies   nowadays  but  I can see  a lot of  people   that they  consider  crypto  or  Bitcoin on their  list of Investment. So  I think we should  not easily give up  and think  that  there's  somebody  manipulating  crypto  because there are   still  lot of people  wants  to be part  of  this  community.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:25:48 AM

I think that the fight is not for the cryptocurrency to stop to exist, but for the cryptocurrency cost cheap. technologically cryptocurrency continues to evolve
True. Cryptocurrency will never cease to exist. Although it will somehow crash its value worstly. Crypto is a paid digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. So basically it is like a true form of money like the stock currency so theres no need to worry I guarantee crypto will never vanished.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:00:16 AM

As of January 3 my thought was different about cryptocurrency thinking that its time for some better improvement but now I think I am so wrong about my thoughts ,bitcoin will keep losing its value for a long time and ETF is not coming this year as well so no good news to boost up crypto
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:20:58 AM

Is anybody  behind trying to manipulating the cryptocurrency  ? Exchanges platforms are shutting Down  and the Market always keeps dropping, isn't  it a sign  of  someone fighting to  Shut down  cryptocurrency  ?
There might be number of people who are all hating cryptocurrencies for unknown reasons but I'm sure no one of them could be find themselves succeeded. Manipulations, hacking and exchange shut on are nothing new for this crypto space. Because, in the last 10 years of time span, it had encountered many such incidents still it is growing stronger. These incidents and things are just passing clouds and we never need to worry about.

This year Two  Big Exchange Is in Big Crisis, Hit BTC And Cryptopia !!
Hitbtc was a problematic exchange for long time and it was a highly expected case whereas cryptopia is one of the highly reputed exchange and its sudden fall was really a shock to this community. Considering the number of exchanges are available in present days, I believe shutdown of these exchanges may fail to create any impact to this crypto space.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:24:24 AM

Hacking was an usual things from the very beginning to till now. Lots of exchanges hacked and lost their asset. But it will not be a problem as long as authority is more aware. And decentralized exchange may solve this issue near future. So, it's nothing happening.
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:50:10 PM

The annoying thing is that many exchanges keep coming up on a daily. My question is who trades on those exchanges? Very soon, exchanges will be more than the traders.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:02:57 PM

Investors dont have another choice that dont to give up, also as we see in every history - after big crisis - should be big rising. Also crypto currency have great support from big companies and concerns, so as I understand it is only begining of crypto currency era!!
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:01:07 PM

In my opinion, nobody is fighting for crypto to shutdown or stop abruptly.
This is just the skim of hackers and those who want to get fast and quick riches i the crypto space.
Most of these exchange sites have not worked to upgrade their security systems.
I am sure there are certain exchanges that hackers will find it hard to intrude into .
Then as investors or traders, we should try to minimize the amount we keep on exchanges.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:07:17 PM

In my opinion, nobody is fighting for crypto to shutdown or stop abruptly.
This is just the skim of hackers and those who want to get fast and quick riches i the crypto space.
Most of these exchange sites have not worked to upgrade their security systems.
I am sure there are certain exchanges that hackers will find it hard to intrude into .
Then as investors or traders, we should try to minimize the amount we keep on exchanges.

i do agree with you. the hunch of the op regarding someone fighting for crypto to shutdown is not really the situation here. unfortunately, those exchanges were hacked because of some greedy people that wanted fast cash and they have the capability to get into their systems. inside job or not, still it shows that security is one major challenge for every crypto exchange. so better not to trust new exchanges without good reputation when dealing with your assets.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:33:41 PM

I just answered a comment about this case and I said that there is always a destroyer who wants to try to destroy blockchain and crypto with their own goals and it turns out we agreed to that.
I am only afraid that such people will move in an organized manner with the aim of completely destroying crypto by making people no longer believe in crypto slowly by destroying their security systems one by one

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:48:07 PM

although the situation is bad but I don't think anyone wants to leave Crypto, including me, I have experienced difficulties even now I still have difficulties but I don't want to leave crypto because I believe that one day everything will improve and I think this is the reason investors why they still survive

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:56:45 PM

Thus activities or reports of hacked exchanges seem to now be so common in the crypto space.
Does it means that so many exchanges, including bug ones are porous to the proliferation of scammers?
Sometimes, i also wonder, if those exchanges or nit only trying to put up stories, after taking off the funds of their users?
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:59:28 PM

Developments everywhere
True. Price goes down, snake oil salesmen move onto the next thing, but developers are not discouraged in the slightest. Fundamentals will continue improving, the question is - by how much and how much is enough.
Most of us wouldn't be here if we weren't optimistic

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:42:12 AM

What is happening now in the crypto world? Nothing special happens. Things evolve the norm as before. The crypto market climbs prices to a certain level, then drops them for a while, then climbs them again. We need to learn more about the crypto market and not be afraid. Panic brings disasters. This is the strategy of the big investors. To create panic around small investors, they will withdraw their investment. With the withdrawal of the investment, coin prices decrease, large investors are investing and enriching.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: