Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Going On In Crypto World Now ?  (Read 1093 times)
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:27:36 PM

shutting down in my opinion not , but precisely the motive is that hackers want to find profits behind cryptocurrency, cryptopia is quite severe because the erc20 tokens are heavily hacked and may cause the price to drop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:29:18 PM

Now the market stands still and there is almost nothing going on with the cryptocurrency, I think it is such a recovery of the market.

while bitcoin stands some altcoins moves up and down. somebody make money on those waves. so there are many things happening)

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:36:01 PM

There are up and down prices even on bitcoin, and also some altcoins have same up and down price, but the problem is for holders who wait with their coins and for this who bought on higher when was bull run.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:45:06 PM

The crypto market is well enough at this moment. If you consider the big pump in 2017 then I would say that was exceptional and an exceptional can't be an example! After that, we have passed a very tough situation over 2018! The crypto bear runs continue but much good news is coming on the board. Everything have up and down, we are living in the crypto downtrend, once this trend overs, a good time will come to us! No one manipulating the crypto market I think, cryptopia exchange hack was a nightmare and an accident, and Hitbtc clarify their position about closing accounts! So, everything is becoming perfect once again!

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:59:41 PM

take the glance at the charts now, we can see they market is in downtrend slowly and BTC dominates half of the market, so i think investors are holding to their BTC and wait until the market gets normal to keep trading, but i see the price of cryptos is too much cheap now, that will be a big chance for anyonw want to get profit from this market.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:05:35 PM

Now we are in the accumulation stage before next bull run, our task to accumulate amount of BTC in our wallets

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:51:06 PM

I think there's no struggle. The cryptocurrency market is specially beaten to it has fallen below the prices the coins were cheap, and then the big players will start to buy them.

maybe right now there is still no crypto that can continue because the market factor is not very good where all coins lower the price and they are bought by investors to use it in investing but, for some reason now bitcoin is trying to keep rising to save crypto messy price so maybe we can help him.
All these are just to discourage those who can’t have patience. You know, if a lot of people will learn to invest just what they can afford to lose in this cryptocurrency, no one would be bothered about the price that is falling down. The reason why people are so much bothered is because they invest all they have with hope that it is going to double so they will get rich quick, but at the end they were all disappointed.

Anything you see happening this time is not going to stop cryptocurrency. Before, I got into cryptocurrency I was told that the currency is highly volatile, so that’s what we are seeing now, the market will always be going up and down. I’m not even sure if there is going to be any bull this year, maybe it’s going to be next year, so we will still continue having patience.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 08:08:34 PM

The crypto market is recovering now and the smart people are making profit out of it. You don't need to wait for a huge percentage increase before you sell your coins, a small percentage profit can help.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:17:21 PM

Crypto still has a great opportunity to recover and rise higher. I don't think anyone will try to turn off Crypto. Crypto is a very broad industry, there are even many exchanges that can generate big profits.
Yes, they can try to frustrate the system, just like what SEC is doing but it is way beyond their power to turn it off, thank God it is not a centralized system that they can manipulate anyhow, most of those exchanges he talked about shutting down are either not real or serious from the onset and probably they are just in alone for the little money they will make within a short period of time and leave the system but the real exchanges has been existing for years now and will keep existing while the crypto industry will keep waxing in strength, once we can succeed in shorting out these scammers in the system, many people will see the crypto industry as safe.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:58:43 AM

It is a possibility. This is not the first time cryptocurrency is going through this kind of difficulty and it probably won't be the last. So don't be discouraged.

Attacks on Centralized Exchanges  is very much expected. They are very vulnerable and opposite of what crypto represents. So I tend to believe they have no future with us.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:05:44 AM

This year is very good for the cryptocurrency sphere, more and more companies around the world are beginning to use blockchain technologies for their purposes and many countries are beginning to recognize the cryptocurrency, the only drawback is that the cryptocurrency market is not growing.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:04:21 PM

It is good that crypto fell and is in the lower price level. More than this price does not attract fraudsters. Only experienced crypto enthusiasts remained on the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:47:46 PM

We are experiencing a very big crisis, already for two years, without even a sign of improvement. Yesterday bitcoin explode and I hope that this positive trend will continue, but in general there is a lot of work to do to make crypto respectful again.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 07:14:24 AM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend. Bitcoin gradually decreases and pulls all altcoins along with it. A lot of investors are waiting for the regulation of cryptocurrencies, I think after this the market will start to grow up. A lot of altcoins will leave the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: