Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Integrating tip bot in bitcointalk  (Read 121 times)
mohucool (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:50:39 PM

We are seeing good success of tip bot in reddit, twitter ,telegram.

Is it possible to integrate same with bitcointalk so so that good content can be rewarded and also it will be easily to find good contents.

Who are the main developers in bitcointalk , nakamoto are you listening ..lol

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:45:37 PM

Very good question but to be honest until now I have never thought like that, and who developed the bitcointalk is certainly a team from satoshi nakamoto, because it is also impossible if only Nakamoto himself develops it, surely he needs a team for this, and myself too not know. Grin
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:55:08 PM

I think this forum also has something similar that is called merit system that is intended to reward good quality content although merit system needs to be simplified like anyone can give any amount of merit and it should be like what likes are in fb or claps in medium or upvotes in reddit so my point is that one should not be required to have merit to give merit.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:13:07 PM

I think this forum also has something similar that is called merit system that is intended to reward good quality content although merit system needs to be simplified like anyone can give any amount of merit and it should be like what likes are in fb or claps in medium or upvotes in reddit so my point is that one should not be required to have merit to give merit.

I do not see that happening on the merit system. Aside from being a reward system, it's also used as a measure to reduce spam. If forum admin/s will allow it to be easily given, we'll probably see more people joining here for the sake of signature bounty and will just spam the forum with low quality posts.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:41:43 PM

I do not see that happening on the merit system. Aside from being a reward system, it's also used as a measure to reduce spam. If forum admin/s will allow it to be easily given, we'll probably see more people joining here for the sake of signature bounty and will just spam the forum with low quality posts.
In my opinion, the forum admin has indeed made a very good and quality regulation. With the system (merit), at least it will reduce the accounts that only spam in this special forum. Of course, every regulation will definitely bring a better direction. And the bitcointalk forum will be more qualified to be enjoyed by all users here.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:26:43 PM

The merit donation mode did instead of what you said. If bitcointalk forum perform like Reddit will become diluted.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:54:43 PM

I am not sure about how these bots work and whether it is a real success or just put it to success without considering the whole concept of bot.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:08:48 PM

You should move this over to Meta, it will get a lot more attention there. Theymos is the guy making the decisions. It will come down to how difficult and expensive it would be to implement vs how much it will actually get used. In theory merit is meant to reward people (both financially and through prestige) for good content. The only advantage of a tipping system is that people without merit can still reward good content.

Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:15:20 PM

Is it possible to integrate same with bitcointalk so so that good content can be rewarded and also it will be easily to find good contents.

You can send merit to someone. It is kind of donation for a good content. And with merit your account is growing and with higher rank you will receive more money from signature bounty campaigns Wink.

ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:56:07 PM

What is that means for? Tip on bot? I guess merit is sufficient if we are doing our best to provide useful and reliable information here on bitcointalk. Tip is not necessary but we should join some bounties.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:51:22 AM

The merit system is enough for me, I guess. Because when we earned merit, we also earned good possible rewards on the bounty campaign that we participated if we had high ranks. But that depends on the other user if they gave merit to those worthy content posts.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:17:10 AM

There is something for reward in bitcointalk. It is called merit. For a good quality post, people get and give merits. So, why does it require any other tip bot? If you are interested, then create one bot and present the pros and cons in meta and see what people think.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 02:16:07 PM

im not sure this forum needs to be intruded with bots, because look across it doesn't do much.

reddit, twitter and telegram that you mention do not award any form of reward for your comment, so using a bot to make rewards is out of it.

the forum needs people as you to reward good contents with merits instead of hoarding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: