Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:02:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin?  (Read 3317 times)
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:25:57 PM

of course the most important thing to consider in starting an investment with crypto currency is that we have to understand all the risks we will get in investing
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:47:20 AM

The thing I usually do before choosing a coin to invest is in what field the coin has a project and what the end result of the project is, I usually prefer coins whose projects are in the field of education, health and marketing that I most often seek are coins from an exchange because if we buy the coin logically the coin will continue to exist and continue to rise as long as the exchange operates, and it is certain that if we have coins from an exchange we will get a lot of profits.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:55:41 AM

The thing I usually do before choosing a coin to invest is in what field the coin has a project and what the end result of the project is, I usually prefer coins whose projects are in the field of education, health and marketing that I most often seek are coins from an exchange because if we buy the coin logically the coin will continue to exist and continue to rise as long as the exchange operates, and it is certain that if we have coins from an exchange we will get a lot of profits.
right, what is clear is that the coin will always be used by people and will increase in number. that way we will be safe to invest in these coins in the long term. many health projects that succeed in their ico for example
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:54:38 AM

right, what is clear is that the coin will always be used by people and will increase in number. that way we will be safe to invest in these coins in the long term. many health projects that succeed in their ico for example
projects that has technology as basis will get their success in market.especially if they developt their own blockchain that improve from existing blockchain.there will much investor will join on it.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:16:10 PM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step.

- this is true, that's why We as a trader are supposed to be a risk taker. Because if you are not willing to risk anything or not prepare of what will gonna be happen in the future, well I guess your not gonna make it to stay long here to survive as a crypto traders. In investing in ico, will depend on you actually, if you believe in the project in each ico arise here of course that is in your hand or decision. But you to consider some other things in every project, just check or read if the token is achievable or realistic to be happen and the community will gonna use it easily in the market, then always know the flow of the project thru WP or road map.
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:46:51 PM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

You should scrutinize project considering all possible aspects: its code, conception, comunity strength, advisors, investors, marketing strategy and developers punctuality. It may take a lot of time but also will give better confidence in project.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 04:58:17 PM

Before investing in a coin you need to make a due diligence process in order to discover the potentials of the project, something like necessities that the coin will cover, something that will make the coin a utility coin, also check the team authenticity and their real goals to avoid scammers or buying a dump and pump coin.

The list of things to verify is big, need to check if they have a big community of supporters, honest developers, solutions they are bringing, etc!

Well there are different approaches which you should consider when you are investing in a coin. You can either invest in ICO or in the coin in itself, although it is safer to invest in coin which are already in exchanges.

For ICO Coins
- You should watch the views of the project on youtube and on different social medias channels.
-You should see the team and follow their linkdin so that they are not fake profiles
-Check the ICO rating of differnet ICO Websites and also see thier partnerships etc
-See if the project is good and unique

For Exchange Coins
-Go for the coin which have good volume in CMC
-Never buy a coin in Fomo
-For relatively new coins listed on exchanges, see their project / team before investing
-Always buy yourself coins and do not trust on anyone unknown

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:05:02 PM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

You should scrutinize project considering all possible aspects: its code, conception, comunity strength, advisors, investors, marketing strategy and developers punctuality. It may take a lot of time but also will give better confidence in project.
All those things are really very important and it is must to consider all those things before we go to invest into crypto coin. As according to me it is good to keep your eyes on the team as well because the coin we are investing should have solid team and good number of organizers, it should be promising coin, don’t trust any fake site try to use only those promising coins like bitcoin and ETH.
SCheek
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:50:39 PM

Communication with the community is most important. How often do they put out blogs, how often do they answer questions etc.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:23:33 PM

The main thing that one need to consider before investing in a particular coin if profit on your investment. I far as I believe any other thing are all secondary to that of profit. Before I  invest my money in any business what usually take into consideration is whether my money will be secured and will return profit to me are at the end of the day.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:58:25 PM

Of course there's a many things to consider before you invest in crypto. It's important that we have many things to know about to the project what we want to invest. So we know if we succeed to this investment.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:13:29 AM

Of course there's a many things to consider before you invest in crypto. It's important that we have many things to know about to the project what we want to invest. So we know if we succeed to this investment.
One can make his own research prior to investing.
Know that crypto investing is not that easy as people think due to the high risk involve.
Always put in mind that you do not put majority of your investment, just limit when you start as you are just new
and when you are new, you will most like commit mistakes.
ancafe

Activity: 1652
Merit: 710

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:24:23 AM

One can make his own research prior to investing.
Know that crypto investing is not that easy as people think due to the high risk involve.
Always put in mind that you do not put majority of your investment, just limit when you start as you are just new
and when you are new, you will most like commit mistakes.
investment is not a trivial thing and must be absolutely sure about it. when there is doubt, then don't make an investment. the team, and the concepts that have really influenced the success of a project at this time, because sometimes, so many good teams, but the concepts they do have many rivals. think about the best before investing, so that there is no regret going forward.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:32:37 AM

I think you need to focus on product and experience of the team. I believe investing in new coin will takes a lot of time to be fruitful. I do agree community strengtnh do matter cause it affect the volume of the coins, but still i believe the most important things is the developments of the product.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:49:12 AM

First and foremost one of the things that we have to consider in investing bitcoin  is.. if it is legit or not.. another thing is if they have strong and established company or support group to make their project successful.. and also the kind of project they have itself and the strategy they make to advertise it and have many believer of followers..

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:15:30 AM

There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.

That's true. But for me, I usually look at how it performed at the different phases of its like starting from when it was introduced in the market until it went basically public. I also check on how the community is supporting the coins that transcended into movements and transactions that led to the coin's increases or decreases in value. Those things, I think, are some of the valuable tells that one can employ to say if such coin has a future or not. I mean, the market right now is so hard to read, one second a coin is good, only to see it fall in the next. So, you just have to really try to have an objective as to the things that might help for you to decide on which coin to consider investing.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:18:02 AM

I think we should consider the fact that we can also loss in investing in crypto coin due to its unstable status in the market place. If we are going to invest in crypto coin we should consider that everything may change without a prior notice and there is no need for us to worry if we have patience. Because I believe if we have a big patience we can really earn on investing.
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:45:41 AM

I think we need to take several projects, first of all, to look at the idea itself, how realistic it is to implement it, whether people need it, how much this coin collects at the ICO, if the project is interesting and promising, money will flow into it quickly.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:33:07 PM

Things that must be considered before investing in crypto (coin) are:
1. Knowing the progress of crypto so that we can know how it works, functions, and risks from crypto investments,
2. Prepare capital that is truly ready when experiencing a substantial loss because crypto investment is very risky,
3. Analyze market movements with your own thoughts without having to be affected by analyzes or predictions of others because predictions made by others are not necessarily accurate,
4. Don't give up and keep working hard to find ways to make a small profit. Experience is a very valuable thing and from that experience, we can learn not to make mistakes in the next step.
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:50:20 PM

You should see the project road map and initial coin value of that token. You also see the subject of that project and compare the sub value of present environment that may be key point. You can more check the screw system of that campaign. If you check those matter i think you may gainer by investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: