Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin?  (Read 3317 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:56:05 AM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The thing that must be considered before we invest in ICO or pre-ICO is conducting research and surveys of the ICO coins, see the track record of the founders whether the people involved in the project can be trusted or not? Also, see the purpose or vision and mission of the ICO project. from both of these, we can decide whether or not to participate in the ICO project because by doing these two things we will know the risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:14:46 AM

Participated at pre ICO is more benefit than you invest your money at ICO, when you make investment at pre ICO you got much coin with lower price than you are joining for investing at ICO time.
Price really matters but the most important is its market credibility and the team handlimg the ICO's. As scam project continue to spread around, we should be careful in choosing the right ICO and for us to get some returns from what we have invested.
I'd rather to choose those coins that have already establish market validity and taking a look for its market value to know if this coin have potential to grow or just it pumps cause of the hypes.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:32:19 AM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The thing that must be considered before we invest in ICO or pre-ICO is conducting research and surveys of the ICO coins, see the track record of the founders whether the people involved in the project can be trusted or not? Also, see the purpose or vision and mission of the ICO project. from both of these, we can decide whether or not to participate in the ICO project because by doing these two things we will know the risks.

When I am still investing in some coins, I really wanna know whether they are legit or not.

Looking at their Visions, in short their whitepaper is one of the things I usually do. After that I look at the founders, the people behind that certain project. Sometimes I look at the campaign manager of the Signature Campaign of that certain coin in this forum since if that CM is a trusted member, I also trust the project. I usually look at the projects under Yahoo at the time.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:40:57 PM

Participated at pre ICO is more benefit than you invest your money at ICO, when you make investment at pre ICO you got much coin with lower price than you are joining for investing at ICO time.
Yup that’s a source to be a good earner as for participating you will not have to invent anything but you will get profit by using your information and knowledge but you will not have to use your money. if you want to take part a an investor then try with promising coin and hold for long term never trust any website which is not worth trust.
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:19:24 PM

Well most projects are failing and it is very necessary to invest into cryptocurrencies before investing into it. What you can do is to look at the use case with which the project is based on. i would prefer investing into projects that have real life assets backing its coins. Also i would want to invest into projects which the teams have some sort of buy back procedure which would ensure a constant increase in the value of the coin on the crypto market.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:44:43 PM

indeed buying coins that have not yet been finished or are still at the ICO stage, it is very risky, maybe choosing a good coin is the same as when we choose a good project when deciding to follow a bounty, we must pay attention
1. the team behind it, usually a good ICO has a team that is clear and familiar.
2. purpose, the concept and even the picture are not of origin ... all are seen in detail and in detail
3. Time, the price is all clear and open
4. All teams in it work openly, receive input from investors and are able to answer all questions from investors without being covered.
and many more things, which are sure to be accurate and read a lot of the good news through telegram, bitcointalk group. at least we will find a lot of enlightenment because there are many people who have the same goals that can be shared.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:59:03 PM

Many things are we need to considered if we start to invest in crypto. First the background of the coin if its proven that will give you good profits. Second ability of that coin to grow more in the future. It's important that we know a lot of things about to coin that want we invest.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:30:29 AM

The project idea and the team of management are important factors which i think should be considered before investing in a coin, these affect the future of every coin.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:20:03 PM

There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
the most important thing to start investing is that we have to know all the risks if investing with any coin by knowing all the risks of course will make investors have confidence or patience in investing with any crypto currency coins
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:25:15 PM

Well theres a lot to think and choice about it.  But typical investor would do about is check the coins potential if its strong enough to sustain it value when the price gets dump, the security of your investment interms of scam and trustworthy system that gain a trust of investors to invest on coin. Lastly Proof of profit investors in their platform to caught the eyes of other people.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:31:54 PM

What we have to consider before investing is the potential of Crypto coins, whether the coin will potentially have a good value or not. and to find out that we must do research first. and the important thing is, we have to know the risks we will get when we invest, the bad risk is that we will lose our money.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:18:18 AM

There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
if we trade daily and do not aim for long-term investment, then we can buy by following the current trend, because if the trend of one coin is going up this usually can happen for a long time, then this can be a very good opportunity for us take advantage, but this usually happens temporarily. but if we want to invest long term, we can choose a coin that is already well-known and has proven quality.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:38:53 AM

First is to ensure that the ICO is legit that the people behind are really existing that they could easily verify in Google in which the higher is their reputation is the better then after verifying, you should ensure that their commodity is feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people.to invest. The higher the participants is the higher the chance the ICO will become a successful project too.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:50:40 AM

the most important thing to consider, if you want to invest in an ICO project are the team and DEV involved in the project, what is the record and track record of those people?
then what is the reputation of the project team and DEV?
then if you are sure then the next thing you have to analyze is the document from the project such as WP, smartcontract and so on.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:05:56 AM

First is to ensure that the ICO is legit that the people behind are really existing that they could easily verify in Google in which the higher is their reputation is the better then after verifying, you should ensure that their commodity is feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people.to invest. The higher the participants is the higher the chance the ICO will become a successful project too.
indeed, looking at the background of the team is certainly a separate assessment to invest in ico. a good team, of course, will do a good project too, because they are used to producing a work, not just looking for funds
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:21:55 AM

indeed, looking at the background of the team is certainly a separate assessment to invest in ico. a good team, of course, will do a good project too, because they are used to producing a work, not just looking for funds

We need to consider their progress about their product marketing by attending different conferences. Most of the companies will do their best in the market for further level of their roadmap once they raised enough money. Lot of things need to be considered before investing in any coin.
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:50:35 AM

The majority of ICOs don’t even have a working product, just a conceptual white paper that outlines how the coin will work. Not only that, ICOs have been asking for an incredibly large amount of funding.you need before investing  a lot of project-related information, whitepaper, team, mentors and most often there’s a block dedicated to the ICO progression.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:09:09 AM

The majority of ICOs don’t even have a working product, just a conceptual white paper that outlines how the coin will work. Not only that, ICOs have been asking for an incredibly large amount of funding.you need before investing  a lot of project-related information, whitepaper, team, mentors and most often there’s a block dedicated to the ICO progression.
sometimes i pretty confuse with ico projects.they have no working product but they need really much money to run their projects.meanwhile if we see real company they only need money smaller than in ico projects.so in my opinion i am prefer invest my money in stock market except to existing coins such as btc, eth, xrp etc.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:04:05 AM

I consider the specific coin in the clay market first does the coin fulfill my needs and be worth investing? well that's what I'm thinking
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:55:33 PM

I consider the specific coin in the clay market first does the coin fulfill my needs and be worth investing? well that's what I'm thinking
if you are discussing a matter of consideration, maybe, what you need to prepare is your mentality, because we don't know when a project will scam. however, a team that is professional, and good in its field will not do that. besides, the concepts they make, and also the competition that exists is a pretty good consideration to do.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: