Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin?  (Read 3317 times)
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:37:54 PM

we cannot arbitrarily choose the coin that exists today
You still can do the arbitrary, but you can just don't know how it works :^

I think the most important thing is who made the ico. for example you have heard Telegram ico., everyone lined up to get in. Brand or person is very important. trust the strong organized by the powerful people is the ico best.
And most of the members in those telegram groups are just bounty hunter, they are just grumbling about the bounty and let their ego to flood up the groups without adding any important discussion there. It's unfortunate to see that.
in almost all telegram groups, bounty hunters often ask about token distribution. of course this will greatly disrupt the discussion about the project. if the bounty hunter continues to do so, then the development team's stigma becomes negative. and it is feared that they will eliminate the bounty allocation.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:32:55 PM

There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
consideration from any side is certainly needed because the risk in investment is very big but the confidence needed in the investment so that choosing coins according to the beliefs of each investor
because to know the risks when investing is very important especially in crypto, because investing in crypto is a big risk so we all also have to really choose good coins

It is a big risk when you invest in Cryptocurrency because you cannot assure that the coin you invest can give you good profit because it is really hard to choose a good coins these days,there are some project that good at first but in the end they don't have good improvement or their tokens become dead that's why you need to take a risk before you earn good profit.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:48:11 PM

These are my pointers before investing in a coin:
professional team members
A good website
A working product

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:20:04 PM

Note first in what field the company from the coin moves, whether in the field of potential or ordinary, and the second in my opinion, consider how much profit they offer if you invest in them, Remember do not be easily tempted by a large profit and not enter because of that it could be a scam.
developers team never offer how much profit if we invest in their project.they let to the market about their token/coin price.no one could guarantee any profit in cryptocurrency market.
It is hard to know how much profit you will get but you will have to wait for perfect time of investing and selling, the best thing is to invest only on right time and choose best coin which can surely change your life, value of coin is most important you can know about it from market as well, look at promising nature of the coin.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:54:26 AM

Note first in what field the company from the coin moves, whether in the field of potential or ordinary, and the second in my opinion, consider how much profit they offer if you invest in them, Remember do not be easily tempted by a large profit and not enter because of that it could be a scam.
developers team never offer how much profit if we invest in their project.they let to the market about their token/coin price.no one could guarantee any profit in cryptocurrency market.
It is hard to know how much profit you will get but you will have to wait for perfect time of investing and selling, the best thing is to invest only on right time and choose best coin which can surely change your life, value of coin is most important you can know about it from market as well, look at promising nature of the coin.

Timing is important. Many investor lossing their portfolio value because the choose bad timing when start making investment and when we make investment at right time and right coin, we will gain profits

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:12:01 AM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

For effective investment, I think we should pay attention to their community and partners. In addition, pay attention to the work experience of their team.
A good team will often make an altcoin more amazing and gain the trust of many investors.
In addition, if they have many good partners, they will have a lot of advantages as listed on major exchanges, supported in terms of technology and community.
Those are the factors that help a successful ICO project.

Partnert when launching an ICOs is important. Like recent ICO, BTT (Bittorent) having a great success on ICO because having partnertship with one biggest exchanger binance and thats affecting to target and the price when start trade in market
bittorent get their success in ico and also in projects.i think the team behind of bittorent that make this token success.tron project become the master of this projects and i think that make investors confidence to buy bittorent.personally i am very interested with tor ceo, he is very interactive in market.and understand how to make their investors comfort/

Indeed, Tron have good marketing team and their CEO very attractive in social media. Beside having good marketing team, Tron have partnert with one largest exchanger to launch BTT and the result is success.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:13:58 AM

It is always good to run some checks before investing in a coin because not all the coins out there are capable of surviving or rising in price. It is good to know the idea and product of the coin before investing. Is the product ready for the market? Is the product in high demand on the market? These questions should guide your decision towards making a choice because a highly demanded product will eventually cause an increase in the price and value of the coin.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:13:44 AM

Not at this moment mate,we cannot trust the ICO now since most of the project now are delaying their project or some had been paused because of this bear market.i visited  some telegram groups lately and most of the topics are about the pausing and suspending of more project.if i were you i would choose to buy good altcoins that has great potentials so the waiting is worthiness you can profit when the market grows and the income can be added for your ico investments in future
What must be considered is mental readiness and capital. The two points are most important, because coin trading is very closely related to profit and loss. If not ready can be fatal to health.
To overcome the above problems must learn first and recognize the character of coins that will be used as investment, so that with a very reasonable consideration to make it more profitable.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:02:54 AM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

For effective investment, I think we should pay attention to their community and partners. In addition, pay attention to the work experience of their team.
A good team will often make an altcoin more amazing and gain the trust of many investors.
In addition, if they have many good partners, they will have a lot of advantages as listed on major exchanges, supported in terms of technology and community.

Partnert when launching an ICOs is important. Like recent ICO, BTT (Bittorent) having a great success on ICO because having partnertship with one biggest exchanger binance and thats affecting to target and the price when start trade in market
bittorent get their success in ico and also in projects.i think the team behind of bittorent that make this token success.tron project become the master of this projects and i think that make investors confidence to buy bittorent.personally i am very interested with tor ceo, he is very interactive in market.and understand how to make their investors comfort/

Indeed, Tron have good marketing team and their CEO very attractive in social media. Beside having good marketing team, Tron have partnert with one largest exchanger to launch BTT and the result is success.
tron ceo habit make their investors feel comfortable buying their coins.he know what the thinkhe should to do to make their investors profits.and now btt investors get lot of profit,its price rise more 5x in market.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:08:01 AM

Yes tron is one of th best projects that became succesful this year but i dont think that it can surpass the legacy of a standard crypto  .

Anyway , best factor to consider before investing a coin is your capital and if how much you can afford to loose  because this in crypto , we are playing a game of money . money is more important here before considering any other risk because you cant invest on legit and scam projects if you dont have a money .
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:09:04 AM

Not at this moment mate,we cannot trust the ICO now since most of the project now are delaying their project or some had been paused because of this bear market.i visited  some telegram groups lately and most of the topics are about the pausing and suspending of more project.if i were you i would choose to buy good altcoins that has great potentials so the waiting is worthiness you can profit when the market grows and the income can be added for your ico investments in future
What must be considered is mental readiness and capital. The two points are most important, because coin trading is very closely related to profit and loss. If not ready can be fatal to health.
To overcome the above problems must learn first and recognize the character of coins that will be used as investment, so that with a very reasonable consideration to make it more profitable.
The idea of mental readiness can be applied when investing with any coins inside the exchange, planning and researching is very essential as you can earned knowledge about the proposed road plans coming from the developers, from this point, you can set up your mindset and extend your patience
knowing that from the long term engagement the team will fully develop a working product that will bring huge success to you.

Consider your patience and how well you can adopt to certain changes around, then find qualities from a coin you believe that will bring you success.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:26:42 AM

Yes tron is one of th best projects that became succesful this year but i dont think that it can surpass the legacy of a standard crypto  .

Anyway , best factor to consider before investing a coin is your capital and if how much you can afford to loose  because this in crypto , we are playing a game of money . money is more important here before considering any other risk because you cant invest on legit and scam projects if you dont have a money .

Its true we playing a long game and i think if money is important but more important is the project and developers team. I am agree that we should make investment with money we can afford to loose because its high risk investment market
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:39:01 AM

There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
consideration from any side is certainly needed because the risk in investment is very big but the confidence needed in the investment so that choosing coins according to the beliefs of each investor
because to know the risks when investing is very important especially in crypto, because investing in crypto is a big risk so we all also have to really choose good coins
And the risk of each coin you choose also varies, if you choose coins from the top marketcaps, of course the risk can be said to be smaller than you choose coins that are out of it. therefore choosing the right and potential coins is very important. there are many instruments that you can use to consider before buying, the number of marketcaps, number of users, reputation and so on
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 11:56:57 AM

These are my pointers before investing in a coin:
professional team members
A good website
A working product

These are also essential factors to consider before investing in a coin but I want to add that the professional team is not enough, they need to work hard, that's essential because many projects have professional teams but they rarely update their project information or advertising, that makes the project gradually go down over time. Updating information on social networking sites is very important, I often observe very carefully those things, if the project has a potential team but owns a dead community, I will definitely not choose to invest

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:43:03 PM

What I consider in investing to a currency is their project's demand in the economy because having a currency that has a useful products or tool can easily recognised by the participants. And I think it can get more popularity to the other investors that really wants to have a useful currency with a better growth in the market.

r3db0ne

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:50:02 PM

I know that this may be harder for some people (if they aren't developers), but I do find that reviewing the source code is crucial to most crypto coins.

Even just reviewing their code style/publishig/commits patterns is important.. It shows how much they test/regression test their solutions and eliminates any risk of bad code releases.

Also shows how much they are contributing and updating the coins.

E.g. I love the XTL group, they are continously working on many branches and solutions and the way in which they release and push their code changes is very professional. Coin is currently low price but I am keeping them in my bags list purely from the code perspective.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:01:54 PM

in every trade that you do anywhere and with coins anything including cryptocurrency or fiat must have risks and you have to take risks to be able to seek profits and be ready with whatever will happen when you do it.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:07:10 PM

Before investing into a coin you should check first thier teamembers, many ico these days are putting fake people on thier website just to attract investors, read thier whitepaper if they really have a working product with use cases.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:50:19 PM

The short answer is that you need to look at everything in the project, you cannot just look at one aspect of the project and think that everything is going to be fine, you need to look at everything and if even one single detail is off and you do not like it then you should avoid investing in such a project because most likely it is a scam and you will never see your money again if you invest in it.
entebah

Activity: 1556
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:53:28 PM

You must conduct in-depth research before investing in ICO coins or coins that are already on the exchange market, because in the Cryptocurrency world there are many cases of fraud, so before you make an investment, you must be careful and keep looking for information about the coins you will buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: