Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin?  (Read 3317 times)
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 07:55:49 AM

First thing, it's to look for it's chart. Through this, you can see its price from the start where it has been in added in the market. Once you figure it out, try to look for their roadmap. If they have an upcoming improvements/big event, then it has potential to pump, thus it's a good opportunity to buy it.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:56:58 AM

There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
right what you say in your opinion is one of the ways to invest in crypto currency choosing the right coin for me the most important thing is our conviction and patience in starting an investment with crypto currency and making a profit from its investment
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:59:00 AM

I wouldn't. These are mostly cash grabs. Most of these ICOs end up with alts that are practically useless. If I'm planning to spend money, I'd rather just trade established alts. At least these can just be held if their prices is low. Most alts just get dumped and that's it, the price never recovers.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:45:33 PM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

According to my advice, you should not invest in ICO anymore. no matter how good it is, it still can't get a good price on the floor and project owners often put investors aside. WPP, for example, is an extremely successful project but the price on the exchange is very low. divided 12 compared to the price of ICO.
Wait for STO and IEO, don't invest in ICO anymore if you don't want to lose all your money.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:03:04 PM

There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
right what you say in your opinion is one of the ways to invest in crypto currency choosing the right coin for me the most important thing is our conviction and patience in starting an investment with crypto currency and making a profit from its investment

You really have to be sure and have high patience to see prices going back well and you have to learn more about the kind of coins that are good for investing in the future.
rysea2

Activity: 407

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:33:09 PM

You really have to be sure and have high patience to see prices going back well and you have to learn more about the kind of coins that are good for investing in the future.
I agree, currently investing in ICO is not as easy as we expect because there are so many new ICOs that are emerging now but many of them are just fraudsters or even their Projects are unable to reach softcap. Need more analysis and consideration if we want to be successful with ICO.

slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

Research. Dig everything google everything about particular project. We have so many ICOs now days that is hard to determine which is good and which is scam. Without research think that you will waste money invested. And if you think this project is good pay attention to whitepaper. Then search team member do they have some social account when is created..... 

Without good and careful research you will be in no position to do something with your investment.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:56:39 PM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The things that you should to consider before investing in a ICO project is to read and check the details lf the website and whitepaper, so you could see if the project that you will invest with is legitimate or a scam. And also by checking the team members is needed to know if they could be trusted.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 05:04:48 PM

From my personal experience it is good to find the coin with good trading volume. This will let the user get a good idea about the respective coins growth over the period through the chart. Because there are coins that show high pumping but there won't be good trading support from the team through exchanges which makes our investments worthless.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:56:18 PM

In my own personal opinion, the thing you should need to consider before investing in a coin is by checking if the project has a potential to reach the softcap or the hardfork because the project will be successful and your investment will be great if they reach the hardfork.

Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:59:55 PM

Before investing or trading at some altcoin always check how many market have support for selling and buying this coin, where many market are support will have big chance for make this coin will grow up.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:19:09 PM

For me before i investing some coins i already check the website if this is legit then the whitepaper because this is important in every project and the last is activities of the socials media account of the coins that you want to invest. One of my friend told me is to invest if the coins are under japan there are more chance to success because many japan ico`s successful. But its up to you whether you like it or not its only my plan for investing because i afraid to lose.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:35:27 PM

Now it has become too difficult to choose a good project ICO/project for investment.
There are lot of things you should need to consider before selecting and ICO, but even after full analysis risk percentage remains too high due to lot of scams and shitcoins in the market.
It has become too easy to show Community strength through good marketing etc even if the project is crap. I will suggest to take analysis of top ICO analysts before selecting an ICO, they will guide you better instead of your own decision.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:12:17 PM

Before investing or trading at some altcoin always check how many market have support for selling and buying this coin, where many market are support will have big chance for make this coin will grow up.
if daily volume trading in small amount,i think coins will difficult to growth.and choosing this coins type make us hard to earn profit in near future.it will have to completely developt to attrack new investors.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:29:17 AM

consideration before we invest in coins is to do a research first whether the coins we want to buy have the potential to rise or not, we must follow the trend of going up a coin, this can make us get a profit.

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 01:18:15 AM

We must understand about the project we will invest. and also know the strength that we will get or benefit. so we understand the reason why we have to invest

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:16:50 AM

First thing, it's to look for it's chart. Through this, you can see its price from the start where it has been in added in the market. Once you figure it out, try to look for their roadmap. If they have an upcoming improvements/big event, then it has potential to pump, thus it's a good opportunity to buy it.
I see coin prices experiencing successive increases and expert analysts about the prospect of a coin. Then convinced that the choice of investment in coins would provide good profit for the long term. The main factor is capital must be money that is not used by the family. And investment without pressure so that the mind relaxes and makes decisions correctly.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:47:30 AM

If the coin is already listed on the market, research into its products and the demand level of the product on the market. It is through a highly demanded product that a coin can rise up. If it is a new project, research into the product or idea of the project. Is the idea feasible enough to attract investors? Does the project have an already working product? What is the expertise level of the team to achieve the goals of the project? All these should serve as a guide in choosing a good ICO to invest in.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:16:21 AM

There are a lot of things to consider in investing in ICO.
As for me, I was lucky enough since the time I began joining the industry bitcointalk.org were already introduced to me by a friend.

ICO investing may take risks but you have to consider all the aspects. You must make sure that the team is there and very passionate to pursue their project. I still remember the days where dogecoin was getting started, they were just trolling but having fun. The people admired their concept even though it looks shitty for some. And then look at them today, those who invested dogecoin before won their bets and still, dogecoin is here in the market today.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:42:19 AM

Source code must be open to the public as much as possible if you are mostly relying to the codes. But for everybody's preference, it's about the team, the project on its own and the use of that coin.

I don't think ICO's are that much important nowadays especially with what we've been like last year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: