Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin?  (Read 3317 times)
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:20:45 AM

if you are a beginner, I think there are a lot of risks that you will face if you want to invest in ICO, in essence you have a lot to learn and read a lot from the experience of people who already have extensive insight into ICO. do not lazy to read, and after that I give a little advice to you, "use the money that is ready to disappear from $ 10 and max $ 50," so if you get a scam project, the project fails or the coin price does not match when the agreement, you just lose a little, Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:41:11 PM

There are a lot of things to consider in investing in ICO.
As for me, I was lucky enough since the time I began joining the industry bitcointalk.org were already introduced to me by a friend.

ICO investing may take risks but you have to consider all the aspects. You must make sure that the team is there and very passionate to pursue their project. I still remember the days where dogecoin was getting started, they were just trolling but having fun. The people admired their concept even though it looks shitty for some. And then look at them today, those who invested dogecoin before won their bets and still, dogecoin is here in the market today.

I have stopped investing in ICO for the time being because I really do not see any reason to invest in ICO. All the ICO coins which finally made to the exchanges, went down from the ICO price so there is no need to take risk and invest so early in a coin which it is not even on an exchange.

For investment, I will recommend only the coins which are on Binance and Bittrex, as there volume is more and there are more chances that those coins will grow fast during the bull market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:12:50 PM

Source code must be open to the public as much as possible if you are mostly relying to the codes. But for everybody's preference, it's about the team, the project on its own and the use of that coin.

I don't think ICO's are that much important nowadays especially with what we've been like last year.
  Time will change as all time never remain same, if today things are high it means tomorrow it will be low again but it is about us how to deal with, buy more if you find it is low, same as last year I bought high number of coin to hold which is now increasing with time, before investing just invest a promising coin and search about its history to avoid scamming.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:28:31 PM

The most important factor we must consider in crypto coin investment is the readiness to accept all the risks we will get when we start investing crypto coins.
Osamede

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:36:36 PM

It seem reputation and influence of the team is the most important factor when it comes to the evaluation of a project.Shitty token is always the product of a team with poor reputation.Take for example, Binance conducted an ICO for a particular token on their exchange, the token sold out in less than 5s and 6M $ hardcap was achieved.Compare this with some projects struggling to raise 1m$ in the last 12months.

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:52:27 PM

There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
right what you say in your opinion is one of the ways to invest in crypto currency choosing the right coin for me the most important thing is our conviction and patience in starting an investment with crypto currency and making a profit from its investment
Indeed it is not good to be careless while choosing any coin to invest your money, it is very important to have good research about your chosen coin, having patience will make us earn profit more than double as panic selling makes us suffer, fix your goal and don’t think about selling until your reach your selected target.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:30:05 PM

The most important factor we must consider in crypto coin investment is the readiness to accept all the risks we will get when we start investing crypto coins.
Yes it is the most important thing of course, and in the Crypto trading world mental readiness must be strong, because prices always move up and down quickly, so strong mental readiness is needed.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:45:05 PM

It seem reputation and influence of the team is the most important factor when it comes to the evaluation of a project.Shitty token is always the product of a team with poor reputation.Take for example, Binance conducted an ICO for a particular token on their exchange, the token sold out in less than 5s and 6M $ hardcap was achieved.Compare this with some projects struggling to raise 1m$ in the last 12months.
A team making a good community work is always a factor to invest there. Doing Q and A, sharing activities of the project, making updates public and show that the team is doin a good job can make a succesful project. A team sharing nothing would not collect much money.
The idea is also important, of course, if the idea of the project is bad, a good reputation for maerketing would change nothing.

Smiley Smiley
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:00:10 AM

if you still doubt whether ico will succeed or fail later, it will be safer if you invest in ico already in the market exchange, or coin.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:56:09 AM

I generally go for team and community around it,if a respective team has experienced and dedicated members then you have some trust on them.then I look for their vision with project and roadmap.it doesn't matter to me if I miss ico or not but project should be checked properly and then invested.
maybe your advice is right by knowing and giving each other advice in a community, maybe it is safer to choose the ico that will be chosen because nowadays it is very difficult to find ico and altcoin which can be profitable in investing using ico
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:15:00 PM

Everything about it, literally man why you ask? Because if the coin you are investing with has a good running campaign you have a better chance to gain something in this, not like on just some stable random coin that even experts have hard time dealing with speculating this kind of coin. In ICO's you have a better chance of gaining more money that you invested in. Of course it differs from bad to good management so choose wisely and cautiously
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:33:31 PM

Everything about it, literally man why you ask? Because if the coin you are investing with has a good running campaign you have a better chance to gain something in this, not like on just some stable random coin that even experts have hard time dealing with speculating this kind of coin. In ICO's you have a better chance of gaining more money that you invested in. Of course it differs from bad to good management so choose wisely and cautiously
the success of ICO campaign is not a meter of success in choosing an investment coin. I often find ICOs who have long-term vision and prospects. and stunning projects. but after they achieve success. they disappeared not continuing the proposal as they were raising funds. I concluded that the project, the whitepaper, the team did not become the meter of investment success. but how they run their project after crowdfunding is finished.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:06:22 PM

for now investment in ico is very risky, if we are not experienced for that. but we can learn a few things to get a good project. including by conducting detailed research on the ico

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:40:51 PM

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin?
I think a investor need to have a good knowledge about the things related with the project .He should study the project .I think the product which is more useful to the community will have more potentiality to success . The team will need to have a strong  activity and more experience on the relevant field.However the project need to have a clear road map .That's how i actually research a project .I think an investor may follow this scale before investing a project.

AINUN ABIDIN

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:16:23 PM

actually at the beginning of last year, there were many trusted ICOs with maximum results, but along with the popularity of the ICO project there were many people who wanted to make the same concept but could not produce maximum results

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:34:56 PM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

In my own point of view, the thing you should consider before investing in a coin take a look first on its details and see if it can be trusted because there are now a lot of scams. And better check if is worth it to invest with because you might don't get a huge profit from it.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:09:56 PM

Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

In my own point of view, the thing you should consider before investing in a coin take a look first on its details and see if it can be trusted because there are now a lot of scams. And better check if is worth it to invest with because you might don't get a huge profit from it.
the quality of chat from the project community also needs to be considered after paying attention to the details that we consider valid, don't be fooled by a large number of members because it can enlarge directly from the airdrop program etc. We also have to look at the analysis of prospective investors because they will be very influential in many things that can be done after the ICO has happened and the next process is on the market.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:36:12 PM

the things we need to consider before deciding to invest in the ICO must certainly be able to understand how the project works, whether it has a strong team and is able to invite professional people in it who already have a good reputation and have experience. other than that, we should be able to see future goals related to the coins to be launched, if the project does not have a good future, you should not make the decision to invest in a platform that cannot be trusted for the future because the risk is very large

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:39:03 PM

The first thing to me is what people are talking about a new coin and how much. If this information satisfies me look for other details such as platform and other technical things. This days I do not trust newbies on coin market and prefer to invest in such coins as Litecoin and Eth.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:29:16 AM

maybe its like ehat people say, you must have good fund. dont put all yours to crypto, i think 50% is good idea to play in this part. if you lose here, you still have 50%. try your best to choice good ico. many scam ico and many people lose their money. dont forget to imitate the expert when you want to invest in, you must see their track record, even follow where they invest their money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: