Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin?  (Read 3323 times)
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:27:34 AM

The risk on investing a coin is a bit high for now, wait for the time it stabilize no matter what you do you must have a full control of what's going to happen and if not then have a contingency plan to back it up in case it fails. Also research is a must, don't ever get yourself involve in something you cannot comprehend yet instead seek for knowledge every now and then. There are a lot to consider in regards to investing a particular coin.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:03:09 PM

The risk on investing a coin is a bit high for now, wait for the time it stabilize no matter what you do you must have a full control of what's going to happen and if not then have a contingency plan to back it up in case it fails. Also research is a must, don't ever get yourself involve in something you cannot comprehend yet instead seek for knowledge every now and then. There are a lot to consider in regards to investing a particular coin.
But I see that the market is good at the moment, the Bitcoin market tends to be stable in recent months, so it can open a gap to invest in Altcoin, because for me when the market is stable as it is today, it would be good to trade Altcoin. If you want to invest in Altcoin.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:06:42 PM

I usually check the project first, what is it about and what is the benefit if i buy the coins, after that i look at the team behind the project. If all is good, then i will investing my money into that coin. There are so many scam ICO and trash project, so we need to careful before invest in a coin.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:10:47 PM

I usually check the project first, what is it about and what is the benefit if i buy the coins, after that i look at the team behind the project. If all is good, then i will investing my money into that coin. There are so many scam ICO and trash project, so we need to careful before invest in a coin.
many things we could to do to analize project quality.and ofcourse we have to analize it well and becarefull with our decision.most of ico now very risk , only less of them that success in market.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:48:48 PM

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The first thing to consider is the benefits of the project for the future. Go check the team and community as the second step. The project partner is a strong supporter of project growth so that it becomes very important.
for me the first time we see when making an investment is we have to see whether the project that we take and make the place of investment is safe or not. because the security of a project is certainly very necessary for investors, and the investors also need a real project.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:24:51 PM

The most important thing while considering in investing in a coin is their road map and their tie-ups and blockchain conference meeting with all these features we can consider investing in a coin
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:29:11 PM

People here calling ICOs worthless are completely wrong.  Ethereum started as an ICO and if you invested at the start you would have gotten over a 1000x return on your initial investment.  There are still good projects out there but you have to be willing to do the research yourself and not blindly follow opinions of others.
Well said buddy. The fact is that there are always bad nuts in good nuts and we can't say we'll only have good ICOs or we can completely eradicate scammers. That's definitely not possible, not at all.
Also, ICOs are no more about 1000x, but since many are in for easy and quick profits, they'll always criticize for no reason.
sulendra12

Activity: 2870
Merit: 526

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:51:14 PM

Most of the new icos are great risky.
All of ICOs are new when they first launch to the internet dude, there is no new ICOs.

The most important thing while considering in investing in a coin is their road map and their tie-ups and blockchain conference meeting with all these features we can consider investing in a coin
They can make fake meeting and edit it to make real, it's easy to edit those stuff so it looks real and some of ICOs got caught because they edited the whole meeting to just make sure the investors didn't make any doubt when investing.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
Godday

Activity: 1582
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 08:23:03 PM

in investing, I think of course we must consider everything. because investment is not easy so it requires our analysis in finding important information.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 07:33:58 AM

First of all, it is necessary to take into account the technology. If you do not see the use of this technology, then you should not invest ICO.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:10:06 AM

in investing, I think of course we must consider everything. because investment is not easy so it requires our analysis in finding important information.
the first and most important to consider was about the risk.did we accept this risk if someday we were suffered.i think most of trader and investors could not accept this , they are not ready to face it.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:36:08 AM

the first and most important to consider was about the risk.did we accept this risk if someday we were suffered.i think most of trader and investors could not accept this , they are not ready to face it.
The risk in investment is really one thing we should consider first because if we don't know the level of damage and risk in it, we can get a terrible loss or we can call it an unexpected death for us, and I believe that most investors and traders accept and are ready for the risks they face, they know behind this risk can be a gold store and profit for them, so they need to risk. People who are not ready for these problems, they are not an investor or trader, they are just newbie and are beginning their journey to become a true investor.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:38:16 PM

To me the community strength, the project ideology and of course the team members are important to me, if these factors are carefully considered, our chances of falling victim to worthless bounties shall be reduced.
entebah

Activity: 1579
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:58:32 PM

Invest for truly reliable projects, such as Ethereum, ADA, XRP, and other CMC Top, because they have a good reputation, so we will feel safe to invest in them.

dfmb

Activity: 6
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:02:58 PM

If u want to invest in a coin that isnt bitcoin, my wise advice to u my man, is just dont.... Grin
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:38:34 AM

Always check how much volume of coin transaction, lower volume is hard for getting to higher price some coin. Never become higher price if less volume transaction and you will keep holding your asset until have higher volume.

Exactly. Choose the coin with high volumes of last 24 hours. Filter out the coin with cheap price, pick the coin which has good growth trend. I would advise you to choose the top numbered coins which will certainly bring turn over.

If you are going to invest in an ICO be more cautious in choosing the right ICO. Look at the service, project they have taken upon, the team orofile, how long they exist in the market and the infrastructure they have in place. Analyse and invest  

Agree, beside daily trading volume, if that coin or token listed in reputable exchanger, i think its good coin and good project. The price sometimes not reflecting on the project and mostly is speculation.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 01:29:11 AM

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The first thing to consider is the benefits of the project for the future. Go check the team and community as the second step. The project partner is a strong supporter of project growth so that it becomes very important.
It is always good to give some thoughts to the benefits of the project in the future yet it is paramount to ask yourself, "is the coin worth investing in?" To know if a good is worth investing in comprises the authenticity of the coin or project, its benefits, its products and demand on the market, the experience level of the team etc. To ascertain all these factors, an investor is required to do a personal research on that coin or project.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:53:36 PM

Always check how much volume of coin transaction, lower volume is hard for getting to higher price some coin. Never become higher price if less volume transaction and you will keep holding your asset until have higher volume.

Exactly. Choose the coin with high volumes of last 24 hours. Filter out the coin with cheap price, pick the coin which has good growth trend. I would advise you to choose the top numbered coins which will certainly bring turn over.

If you are going to invest in an ICO be more cautious in choosing the right ICO. Look at the service, project they have taken upon, the team orofile, how long they exist in the market and the infrastructure they have in place. Analyse and invest  

Agree, beside daily trading volume, if that coin or token listed in reputable exchanger, i think its good coin and good project. The price sometimes not reflecting on the project and mostly is speculation.
Yes if price after investing in a coin is rising it means the project you selected is really good, for me trading with bitcoin is best thing which saves time, money and speculation strategy, so before investing in a coin make sure your coin has promising future and strong supporters as an investment.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:56:26 AM

Yes if price after investing in a coin is rising it means the project you selected is really good, for me trading with bitcoin is best thing which saves time, money and speculation strategy, so before investing in a coin make sure your coin has promising future and strong supporters as an investment.
right, once again if we are hesitant to invest funds into a coin, I also recommend investing in bitcoin, where this coin is the safest to invest because it has an influence on other coins

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:51:17 AM

in any investment, all considerations must be considered. we know that without consideration, we can get substantial losses. well, in cryptocurrency, we must pay attention to the opportunities that exist. of course conditions become the first consideration, besides that the information available can also make us predict future prices. however, in this case, I think the initial consideration is the risk of an investment, on a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: