Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expect the Unfavorable Bounty Hunting Situation in the Present day and Beyond!?  (Read 371 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:58:03 PM

Lately i was able to compare those previous data in the previous year 2016,2017,2018 respectively and I found out that doing Bounty Works is degrading You know why?! Because of the unfavorable settings and condition in the Bounty Marketing System.( Such as the implementation of KYC requirements, Shady ICO clients that turn into Exit scam, Danger of Not reaching the SoftCap and Not being paid and the worst is the Long waiting months before Being Paid,) "ICO clients are setting a new norms of Paying Bounty participants, most of the time the reason they are portraying is to "Avoid the dumping Spree" Which is not true and Only minimal compare to the Investors tokens holdings! Thats why I presume that starting 2018 and Beyond we cannot expect fair and favorable Bounty Marketing Results. so we must do something to make it Better. Any suggestion and Opinion is greatly appreciated.
This situation is already presenting itself and it is now so predominant amidst most of the projects that are now lunching.
Some of the project teams have already stated the rules even before the commencement of the bounty.
So many bounty hunters are now discouraged, except for those that are resilient.
I am looking forward to when this situation will change, if it will ever change.

I think the situation is not yet changing for the better. Missed those days that sig campaigns and other bounty programs were paid in btc. When these token paying programs came to light, everyone got the chance to be a bounty manager, even the sloppy ones. And paying mostly their worthless tokens. Though up to the hunter if he will join or not and accept the terms.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:16:23 AM

almost one year the bounty has been in decline since the crypto market crashed. this is not a good situation. if this continues and the mechanism of ico is not changed, then ico will definitely die.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:36:25 AM

That is because so many people are in the bounty campaigns right now, there are people in other make money industry, shifting to bounty hunting and because of this bounty hunting has become overcrowded and of course not to mention those multi-account, it becomes a total mess because of the so many restrictions.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:24:59 PM

Bounty hunters are not treated right these days  at all, and some bounty managers are not helping matters,  its like some of them  do hold back some bounty tokens for themselves.  hunters have to go beg them for the reward of the tasks they have carried out before they reluctantly send tokens.

They bring up unnecessary rules that were not there from the beginning of the bounty.
in some cases, hunters will be asked to do  KYC at the end of the bounty and i wonder why this was not mentioned at the beginning.
In any case there are still a few good ones who are fair to hunters and i believe if this bear market ends and market kicks off again hunters will be able to make some profits from the few good project.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:50:30 PM

Bounty hunters are not treated right these days  at all, and some bounty managers are not helping matters,  its like some of them  do hold back some bounty tokens for themselves.  hunters have to go beg them for the reward of the tasks they have carried out before they reluctantly send tokens.

They bring up unnecessary rules that were not there from the beginning of the bounty.
in some cases, hunters will be asked to do  KYC at the end of the bounty and i wonder why this was not mentioned at the beginning.
In any case there are still a few good ones who are fair to hunters and i believe if this bear market ends and market kicks off again hunters will be able to make some profits from the few good project.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:54:55 PM

Now there is no special sense to participate in bounty companies, as the time spent on them is not justified. There where crowd - money there is no.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: