Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Now The Time To Buy Quality Projects?  (Read 682 times)
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:25:47 PM

It is a perfect time not only to buy quality ICOs coins, but to invest in the most perspective coins that are already on the market. You have still an opportunity to invest during such a bad market and gain great profits in the future.
Yes, fear was always an indicator when it was reasonlble to but and gain the biggest profits. Others sell low so it's possible tu buy very cheap and wait to cash out when price will be sustainable again. I can't even understand why people still sell at such low levels...
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1218

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:32:55 PM

The time to buy will come when the market is clearly going up, and I think it will come no earlier than by the end of this year. In the meantime, until this time will go a big purchase.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:51:54 PM

The time to buy will come when the market is clearly going up, and I think it will come no earlier than by the end of this year. In the meantime, until this time will go a big purchase.
I think that the cryptocurrency market will grow well  a maximum in the second half of the year, and not at the end. Although no one can predict exactly, this market is too unpredictable.
As for Bitcoin, now I don’t get too carried away with it - I don’t see any improvement in it for a long time. And popularity is a changeable thing. I still think that ethereum will be in demand in any case, given the large number of tokens that appeared on the platform of this coin. I still collect tokens that I earn in bounty campaigns ICO. I hope in the future they will bring a good profit.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:13:05 PM

Recently a lot of top named coins like Ethereum & Bitcoin have plummeted. These coins have fallen LIKE ROCKS from their ATH's. However, this presents a buying opportunity. If you truly believe in crypto, then this could be an excellent time to back the truck up and load up your bags. Right now I'm accumulating as much Bitcoin & NTS as possible. I think both of these coins have future potential. Right now, I try to look at the potential these coins could have in the future. NTS is an exchange coin that I believe has the ability to do well in the long term. I think Bitcoin will transition into a store of value and continue to rise in price. What do you guys think of the market right now and do you believe there is a future?

Nauticus Exchange (Where to buy both NTS and BTC) - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

Disclaimer - This is not financial advice, just my opinion on what I plan on doing in this market.

I have some NTS coins. Hopefully, the exchange has a bright future.  It's one of the few projects which met all its obligations to investors, Bounty hunters, and other people interested in the project

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:33:00 PM

i think if one has money to invest in crypto , buying good quality coins/tokens will be a good idea. all you need do is carry out a research on some tokens /coins in coin market and find out the highest price such coin has ever attended and compare it to the current price. if the project has potentials and a good usage then it is wise to hodl some while its cheap.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:37:10 PM

Yes, it is! This is the best time to buy only quality cryptocurrencies! Though after a long time bear market which coin has good trading volume I would pick them in a good coins list! However, every coin are cheap now, so anybody who wants to invest and trust crypto market then he can invest in ETH, EOS, BTC, ADA, XRP, NPXS, BAT, ZIL, NEO coins! These are the quality full projects and a very good choice for investment.!

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:57:51 AM

I've been a community member of Nauticus for a long time. Been there when they started. When I read their WP paper, I am amazed because they have a potential and have a chance to be a top exchange if everything in the WP will happen. I also joined their Bounty campaign and still waiting for their heavy marketing for my bounty tokens to pump. I wish they will be listed in cmc asap so that many people will have the confidence to join the exchange.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:05:30 AM

I honestly believe that this market is a great opportunity for what we all aiming for MASS ADOPTION! Come to think of it we have to open a big gate so more people can get in. What better way to do that than giving them a "discounted ticket". And for those like us that have seen some glorious days, this is the best time to be up there with a good stack pile.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:08:56 AM

The question is that "Is there any quality projects to invest with?" THere are many project nowadays introduce in the ann threads sections but it is not a guarantee that the those projects has the quality or worth it to invest. Now, just imagine the it investing on this kind of projects? Probably it is just a waste of time. If I were you OP betting or play in gambling would be more better than investing projects.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:28:07 AM

Now is the time to buy quality projects. Year 2019 will be similar to 2018, a year of investment. Bitcoin is the safest, safest currency, but the Bitcoin investment is long term. Rather it is a way to deposit your money. In other words, there are many coins worth investing in. Most are in the top coinmarketcap. Some high potential coins in 2019 are ETH, ONTHOLOGY, NEO. I do not trust exchanges like Nauticus.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:30:42 AM

Although market can slip one step further before final reversal but even now i think it is good to buy and accumulate the good ones especially the big guns like btc, eth, neo and eos etc as sooner or later we are going to see bulls back.

I agree, I think we are closing in on the bottom and that's assuming we haven't already reached the bottom lol
The bottom may be we have reached, another question is whether there are now high-quality and working projects. Why is everyone clinging to a straw citing the example of a new exchange.

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:06:42 AM

Recently a lot of top named coins like Ethereum & Bitcoin have plummeted. These coins have fallen LIKE ROCKS from their ATH's. However, this presents a buying opportunity. If you truly believe in crypto, then this could be an excellent time to back the truck up and load up your bags. Right now I'm accumulating as much Bitcoin & NTS as possible. I think both of these coins have future potential. Right now, I try to look at the potential these coins could have in the future. NTS is an exchange coin that I believe has the ability to do well in the long term. I think Bitcoin will transition into a store of value and continue to rise in price. What do you guys think of the market right now and do you believe there is a future?

Nauticus Exchange (Where to buy both NTS and BTC) - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

Disclaimer - This is not financial advice, just my opinion on what I plan on doing in this market.

Anytime is the time to invest on a quality project I can say, well, if the project is really good to support us. Why not invest on it? It is good so, even the market is harsh, it can stand alone and achieve success.
houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:35:38 AM

This is a good idea, but I think it is now the most important thing to wait patiently. We need time. Maybe in 2020, you can buy a lot of tokens. The cryptocurrency does not die, and growth has always been crazy.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:08:41 AM

Nowadays, many altcoins are buying opportunities. It seems to be the rhythm of the bull market. Recently, the prices of many coins are rising.

Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:15:52 AM

I personally see that the potential when Bitcoin and Eth has fallen, I feel at that time and even now is the right time to buy and invest, and this investment is valid in the long run.

noobcakescc

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:18:11 AM

While it indeed is a good opportunity to buy many coins right now, this post is... a pretty clever plug for this Nautilus something exchange  Tongue
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:51:39 AM

Right now, we are in a pickle. We don't know if crypto currencies will have a bull run or not, we are at a level where either we are going to go really high or we are going to be here for a while. That is why it is not a really good idea to invest into projects right now and just keep your money at high level coins. Why? Because, if you invest into a good project more than likely you are not going to get great returns until a bull comes and at that time you can make money with any coin anyway.

Nevertheless, if you somehow manage to invest into a scam project you will lose all the coins you invested. So, for little amount of profit chance you are risking everything. However if you invest into stuff like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and so forth there is really no risk since nobody can just close shop and leave since they are decentralized.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:12:26 AM

I think yes, now it is the best time to buy all the promising coins at the market, because their price is low and they will give you more than 10x profit during the bull stage.
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:03:50 PM

I think that right now the cryptocurrency boom is starting, thanks to which we will be able to earn a lot of money

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:12:46 PM

wait until the bulls come back to the market and only then start buying new projects

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: