Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Now The Time To Buy Quality Projects?  (Read 677 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 12:41:32 AM

yes, it looks like this is a good start for the project to then be able to go up to the moon. if you buy now, and another 4 months the crypto market rises, then you will get huge profit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:13:15 AM

People say we didn't reach the bottom yet.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:20:00 PM

Yes it is. The most investors are screaming that this is the end of all crypto currencies, but it is just the beginning. We have now a perfect opportunity to buy really perspective tokens and coins for pennies.
laros212

Activity: 518

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 01:44:02 PM

Very high risk i think for now.buy some ico project.we know at 2018 many ico project failed or list but down price from ico token sale till 90% price of ico.i think for now time to buy stable coin and hold it untill bitcoin price grow up and many ico project successful again like 2017

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:28:45 PM

It’s probably time to continue the investment processes, because at such times as now the investment can be continued only on the basis of faith and the knowledge that the cryptocurrency will sooner or later be able to continue its movement.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:30:00 PM

A way to make the crypto market grow would be for everyone to start their investment on crypto coins starting from today, since with more demand on cyrpto maket, it should be able to takes the market to goes up and fix the market that had been facing such a down fall.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:20:37 PM

When the crypto market recovers, prices will increase suddenly. Until then, we must have the patience and be optimistic. I think the crypto market will come back in 2021. I only trust TOP coins. About NTN do not know much. I have no idea, but I would not risk investing in this project. Nauticus is a new project and the big investments in this project are risky. I would not invest big amounts in this project. There are many TOP projects where you can invest.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:53:06 PM

For this NTN there is no picture on my mind, I must learn first. If you want to buy a project, you may have to be prepared for all the risks, even though at this time it seems easier to buy a quality project. The risk is not to be afraid and traumatized, so we are not greedy.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
dabenko

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:38:28 PM

I am glad we now see some good projects lunched in the crypto space.
Although, there have been good ones, but it got to a point that it seems most projects are scam.
All you need do is give some time out to carryout quality research and you will find one.
Good ICOs are still I'm existence.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 10:44:59 PM

I love the fact that you use the word 'quality' project. A quality project does not have a specific time to be bought its utility tokens. Even if the entire market is in red, you are sure the project will still succeed in future.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Rawoyemi

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 10:47:58 PM

Recently a lot of top named coins like Ethereum & Bitcoin have plummeted. These coins have fallen LIKE ROCKS from their ATH's. However, this presents a buying opportunity. If you truly believe in crypto, then this could be an excellent time to back the truck up and load up your bags. Right now I'm accumulating as much Bitcoin & NTS as possible. I think both of these coins have future potential. Right now, I try to look at the potential these coins could have in the future. NTS is an exchange coin that I believe has the ability to do well in the long term. I think Bitcoin will transition into a store of value and continue to rise in price. What do you guys think of the market right now and do you believe there is a future?

Nauticus Exchange (Where to buy both NTS and BTC) - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

Disclaimer - This is not financial advice, just my opinion on what I plan on doing in this market.

The general idea should be that we accumulate when the market is suppressed and that we sell when the market is high.
The issue is, this naturally goes against our natural instincts.

Now is a good time to buy into projects you believe in or better yet, start a project worth believing in.  Cool

🔥🔥🔥 HTTPS://OPSONION.COM/ 🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥 MONETISING SKILLS AND HIRING TOP TALENT MADE EASY - SIGN UP NOW! 🔥🔥🔥
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:52:17 PM

I think that it's still a bad time for investing in new projects. But if you want to invest you should choose more quality projects, like BiTtorrent. They have a great idea and perfect team. Also half of Tron's team are helping them.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:54:03 PM

Recently a lot of top named coins like Ethereum & Bitcoin have plummeted. These coins have fallen LIKE ROCKS from their ATH's. However, this presents a buying opportunity. If you truly believe in crypto, then this could be an excellent time to back the truck up and load up your bags. Right now I'm accumulating as much Bitcoin & NTS as possible. I think both of these coins have future potential. Right now, I try to look at the potential these coins could have in the future. NTS is an exchange coin that I believe has the ability to do well in the long term. I think Bitcoin will transition into a store of value and continue to rise in price. What do you guys think of the market right now and do you believe there is a future?

Nauticus Exchange (Where to buy both NTS and BTC) - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

Disclaimer - This is not financial advice, just my opinion on what I plan on doing in this market.

The general idea should be that we accumulate when the market is suppressed and that we sell when the market is high.
The issue is, this naturally goes against our natural instincts.

Now is a good time to buy into projects you believe in or better yet, start a project worth believing in.  Cool

I agree with the fact that our natural instincts disturb us in making investment decisions, especially in buying when the price falls.
However, in my opinion the bigger problem is that we do not know if it is a low price. My point is that the price may still drop and we may find out that buying it now is not a good investment decision.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:38:17 PM

Although market can slip one step further before final reversal but even now i think it is good to buy and accumulate the good ones especially the big guns like btc, eth, neo and eos etc as sooner or later we are going to see bulls back.

I agree, I think we are closing in on the bottom and that's assuming we haven't already reached the bottom lol

So you don't know that Ethereum has hit the bottom with extremely low prices, but that doesn't make me lose optimism. I still believe that it is coming, so the full preparation is necessary to get rich the next time  Grin
Yes, better days ahead for the number two coin,ethereum will bounce back with a high value soon,all ETH holders should not lose hope and I believe market will pick up.
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:19:09 PM

I love the fact that you are looking at an exchge coin but the fact is that there are so many prospects out there especially these new exchanges that share their revenue with token holders, those are the coins I want to always hold when it comes to exchange tokens.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:34:46 PM

You could always buy quality projects, because you never know which one will show 100x. And this is independent from market.
Even on negative trend a new hidden gem can brake crypto top list
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:34:44 AM

Bitcoin is of course but why is NTS?? As I know, NTS is a very new exchange and even many people don't know about the present of it

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:46:26 AM

I think the chance in investing right now is 50:50, purchasing/investing in a new project right now will be able to generate a good profit if the future if the price of bitcoin is sky rocketing again, but if the price of bitcoin is stuck or even drop, then it would be bad for our investment.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:50:55 AM

Very high risk i think for now.buy some ico project.we know at 2018 many ico project failed or list but down price from ico token sale till 90% price of ico.i think for now time to buy stable coin and hold it untill bitcoin price grow up and many ico project successful again like 2017
indeed now if we want to buy tokens or coins it is very risky and must be in an extra authentication. the tendency to scam or a lot of technical problems now
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:52:43 AM

I think that also this month can be invested on quality projects as the price of some coins are still low and some of them can bring a nice profit over time. Anyway invest only the money that afford to lose because can be needed a long time for a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: