Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm NOT Buying Ethereum...  (Read 20663 times)
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:51:19 PM

Ethereum remain one of the best coin to have been develop irrespective of whatever anyone thought, infact the reason why we are having so much post about ethereum shows that, ethereum is one of the best.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:13:49 PM

Ethereum is a coin we cannot do without, most especially as an investor or a trader, which makes it  one of the best in the crypto world, except for its volatility. Even this same volatility that we talk of, is what enable some people to make so much profit from it. I am yet to see any coin that is as good and can withstand so much pressure as ETH.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:21:03 PM

A big article that appears to be discussing Ethereum issues but in reality it just a way to promote another project, now let us talk about Ethereum for real, I think that the downfall of ICO's and the rise of STO is a good thing for Ethereum, not a bad thing since the scam projects of ICOs was a big bad publicity for Ethereum also the upcoming upgrade for Ethereum will be a big thing and will lid for an increase in price for sure and that's why I am buying Ethereum right now and will continue to do so.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:47:30 PM

Well, it is you own opinion and I have absolutely different. STO can be a trigger for ethereum as well+ POS will make ethereum growing in a long term perspective!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:51:35 PM

Ethereum remain one of the best coin to have been develop irrespective of whatever anyone thought, infact the reason why we are having so much post about ethereum shows that, ethereum is one of the best.
ETH maybe a best coin for us but to some people its not. We all have different analysis with this coin and we cannot force them to like it, eth may still go forward even if a lot of people are doubting about this coin before. Analyze on your own, this allow you to invest freely without having any second thought, for me ETH is really a good coin.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 10:16:14 PM

I decided not to buy etherium because the developers have failed to checkmate, evaluate and verify the authenticity and veracity of the project managers using its blockchain to run various ICO.This has resulted in high instability on the future and price of etherium.In order words,there is also tendency that some genuine project managers using etherium blockchain might build their own blockchain, and once this happen ,the liquidity of etherium will be distorted.
However, I observed that etherium developers have not shown the total supply of etherium, and this is one the reasons I decided not to buy etherium because not showing the total supply of etherium means more coins could be created,and this is not a welcome development for long term investors.

I can see your point mentioning about the total supply of ethereum. As supporter and as an investor we always check on the important info and details of the project and we never miss to look at the total supply because it could give us the confidence of investing knowing that very essential information and I also wonder why ethereum do not divulge about that matter.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:16:29 PM

Crypto currency investment is a matter of trust and trust in our future if we believe investment in crypto currencies is certainly no reason to buy and invest if you are hesitant to leave
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 10:31:55 PM

It depends on your understanding. But for me, until now, I have no problem of buying ethereum. Because ethereum coin was the best availability coin to offer in our country, so I have no problems with it.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:36:19 PM

Well, it is you own opinion and I have absolutely different. STO can be a trigger for ethereum as well+ POS will make ethereum growing in a long term perspective!

This is an important point. Proof of stake can have a huge influence on the ETH price as it will motivate people to hodl Smiley

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:49:39 PM

The new hardfork is going to pave the way for POS and also help with scalability and over inflation. All of these things will help to bolster the price of ethereum, for this reason it should be a part of everyone's portfolio

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:54:08 PM

I also have some doubts about Ethereum, but I believe that it will be able to get out of this state. Still, this is the most popular smart contracts platform and I also believe that the development of STO will help Ethereum to come to life again and get back its second place.

Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:20:39 PM

I think that Ethereum should be considered only in the long term. Too much has happened and it will take time for the situation to improve. But don't write it off. He will still be able to compete for his place in the market.

hirngespenst

Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:27:45 PM

I respect your decision, but I would like to buy more Ehereum if I have money! ICOs are not doing well on the Ethereum platform, but there have many other platforms like NEO, Steller and so on and their ICOs are fail too. So, this is not the ETH's fault, rather the crypto bear condition is ruing our hopes. I don't think others coins will grow enough if Ethereum stops working!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
TomArayaSlaya

Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:31:37 PM

Am still waiting to see the impact STOs are going to make in the blockchain because right now the truth is that nothing actually seem to be happening since the Whole STO take over ICOs are still getting investments here and there and the market is growing big so i doubt is going to affect ICOs and also this has nothing to do with ETH

ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:53:08 PM

Ethereum is a coin we cannot do without, most especially as an investor or a trader, which makes it  one of the best in the crypto world, except for its volatility. Even this same volatility that we talk of, is what enable some people to make so much profit from it. I am yet to see any coin that is as good and can withstand so much pressure as ETH.
ethereum is indeed an important part of the crypto world because ethereum has many functions that support the activities of investors and traders and developers so that ethereum is always needed and in other words, there will always be people who buy it and of course it is the main factor that makes it be strong coin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:05:11 AM

I think ethereum will even benefit from the increasing activities of projects in STO unlike ICOs.
Now with STO investors can pay for the tokens they want to buy using a wider range of cryptocurrencies and when it is time to sell, they also have more trading pairs . this means lesser dumping to ethereum also lesser dumping of ethereum for fiat.
This is a win for ethereum and I believe it will make the price a lot more stable

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:18:26 AM

Most people won't do an STO because it's just too difficult to organize. You need to do lot of paper work and a good idea can be destroyed by such requirements. ICO was very weak yes, but it's quite difficult to organize a new STO.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:24:26 AM

sorry if I'm slow here but are you just shilling nauticus or what's the relation between STOs and Nauticus and Not buying eth?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:12:30 AM

if I only buy Etherium except just a little bro. because I'm still waiting for the price to come down again. because I am producing if the price of Etherium will drop sharply back in the 2019 film
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:14:21 AM

Intro:

Back in 2017 it looked as if Ethereum was on its rise to becoming a dominant crypto in this sector, then the crash happened...After the big crash the entire crypto market took a hit, but Ethereum seemed to take the biggest hit out of any top 10 coin in the market. Ethereum was eventually "gapped" by XRP. Recently Ethereum has been fighting back to reach 2nd place in the cryptoverse, but here's why I think this will prove to be ineffective.

Ethereum:

The biggest problem with Ethereum is ICO's. ICO's are becoming a thing of the past and STO's are starting to takeover. This could save Ethereum from plummeting further, but the issues is with the fact STO's won't be as big of a craze as ICO's were. STO's require REAL results, while ICO's were just ideas and white papers. STO's require REAL investors with a BIG net worth, while (most) ICO's allowed anyone to invest. The main issue is that not many people will be able to buy into these STO's. There also won't be as many of them as ICO's. I think STO's could actually be successful and potentially great for this community, but their impact on the ETH price won't be near as great as ICO's were.

Where We Are Today:

There are still tons of quality projects out there that have the potential for big rises. Bitcoin is the leader in this market and one can assume will always have some type of value regardless of fundamental uses. Nauticus has been generating a lot of buzz recently with their launch and there's potential for their NTS token to do well within this community. Certain STO's are making great strides in the market and appear to be legitimate projects that should further legitimize this community. WEAK PLAYERS are bailing on crypto & this is GREAT. We want all of the scammers OUT of this community, so that quality projects can soak up the money that is left behind.

Projects mentioned:

Bitcoin - (self explanatory)

Nauticus - https://nauticus.exchange/

Ethereum - (self explanatory)

STO's - https://www.listico.io/sto/list

Disclosure:

Do your own research...be smart with your money  Grin
As for me, i still believe that Ethereum can still be used as a way of investment, or perhaps just for trading.
With all the market movement on ethereum, we can trade it and gain profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: