Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you following your gut instinct in trading?  (Read 1196 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:20:41 AM
Merited by wuvdoll (2)

In trading, you can not do without an intuitive component, because not always everything is subjected to technical and fundamental analysis, but you still need to set certain goals and periodically adjust them)
That is why trading is totally different from gambling, or watching a football match where you can apply your feeling to decide or guess what will happen. Most traders have lost their money to trading using the feelings or trading with emotion.

What your instinct does when you out it to practice is that it deceives you to believing you are 100% sure, you might actually get some right and that is for those that are not constant traders but if you are constant trader and you use your feeling to trade, you will eventually loose whatever the feeling gets you out of luck. So as far as trading is concern, you have to use your TA and FA to verify whatever you instinct tells you to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrpro81

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:03:57 AM

I am defining that as a mind reflex.
Brain is learning from previously historical data you see pr you learnt.
Sometimes bringing and combining outputs which are not exactly defined in your consciousness.
So we are defining these outputs all as gut instinct or in my literature it is mind reflex.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:23:14 AM

sometime guts feeling give you profit but that doesnt means it will always be true,going technical is the best choice and their is no luck in trading and in crypto trading even technical skills fails when there is big manipulation so it experience is the big factor in any time in trading.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:33:29 AM

Trading without having some basis will turns into nothing in the end and so following our instinct isn't effective.
Technical analysis is very important to know some possibilities if we gain or not.
Sometimes we used our instinct and succeed but it could be different in trading fields, may we could used it in gambling.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:55:31 AM

basically instinct is one of the strengths in conducting trade.
but sometimes instincts can plunge us into losses, therefore I don't always rely on instinct, I base it more on several analyzes.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:19:41 PM

Lets not put away gut feeling down right away, I know it is not the best way to trade and many people who trade with gut feelings will most likely get burnt and lose money. However, if you are an experienced trader and have been doing this sort of thing for years (and I mean like professionally, not in the sense that you have other jobs but buy and sell stuff here and there, I mean actually as a business and get a salary for this on some bank) than your gut feeling would be superior to many peoples researches.

I had read a book about Peter Lynch for example and dude has strict rules about buying and selling stocks and he only buys and sell stocks if it fits his own criteria which is great for long term however time to time he had some gut feelings towards some companies (body shop for example if I remember correctly) and it all worked out.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:25:52 PM

Isn’t trading with gut instinct a form of gambling? I don’t think this is a good way to do trading. IMO, trading with gut instinct is dangerous and you might just lost it all easily.
very true and in trading that must be used is the right analysis and knowledge also because it will bring you to run well and will get a good profit
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:28:28 PM

sometime guts feeling give you profit but that doesnt means it will always be true,going technical is the best choice and their is no luck in trading and in crypto trading even technical skills fails when there is big manipulation so it experience is the big factor in any time in trading.
Agree, sometimes instinct will give us a reasonable advice and decision, but again, this is just sometimes, it's not always perfect, the risk from using instincts and emotions for trading, it is very large, it even seems to put us in an extremely dangerous place and cannot find a way out. Want to make money and survive in trading, we should aim to what you and many people are saying, skills and techniques, the weapons are more powerful than instincts, it will greatly determine the profit we can get

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:45:58 PM

There is always some Instinct are coming out from my mind while I was start trading because it always needed for me to get the flow of going with the proper way and make it more easier also so I think it will definitely be an important part for a trader to get success with his trading.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:39:34 PM

I think i can say i use 80% on charts and 20% on gut feel whenever i will decide whether i sell or buy coins. We should be glad that trafing decision can be relied on charts and datas gathered through history. Its not like gambling where you use your gutfeel or or hunch most of the time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:54:16 PM

Either I have not yet become a successful trader, or I just have no luck. Because my instinct very often fails me. I try to listen to him, but it doesn't always work out the way I need to.

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:30:27 PM

Either I have not yet become a successful trader, or I just have no luck. Because my instinct very often fails me. I try to listen to him, but it doesn't always work out the way I need to.
I suggest you have to keep learning directly in the exchange place and make it your important experience, because every trade you do has a different strategy.

cruet criet

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:50:37 AM

We were advice during my forex trading by trading expert that we should not depend only on technical and fundamentals indicators alone in trading but we should focus our mind in the third indicator which is our gut instinct and we were told that it can not fail us but making us rich and build our confident in trading.  However. I think about 80% of traders don't know how to hear the voice of their instinct during trading!  Can one get this gut instinct training like others investments tools?  Is it even truth that we have something like gut instinct?

everyone has an instinct ... we are born already have the mind and mind there, so we can analyze and think about trading in the digital world such as forex, binance and other exchangers, I think do not analyze too and predict, we must know when the price it will rise when the price will go down we must know so that we do not regret later
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:06:26 AM

I think it is all about luck now; I mean take the last bull run with ETH; Everything indicated that the bull run would continue to hit 200 resistance level just so it plums within seconds. I honestly don't know what to think of it anymore.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:31:44 AM

I think it is all about luck now; I mean take the last bull run with ETH; Everything indicated that the bull run would continue to hit 200 resistance level just so it plums within seconds. I honestly don't know what to think of it anymore.
If your target is only $200 then maybe you will see that soon.
Don't get discourage for every failure to break a resistance as it's just part of the game, though it failed but it does not mean success is not possible.
The timing will help break any resistance and as this market continues to exist, one day we will see a big good news that will change it to bullish.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:45:00 AM

Whenever I do trading, there are so many times that my instict were true. Yes i am using fundamental analysis but I do have a full trust with my guts. Sometimes, when i follow other's TA and i have different instinct about it, mine was always happening. But of course, i have a basis for that using some indicators, too.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:47:20 PM

Our gut instinct can not fail us? Really? That depends on what gut instinct means.
I don't know if instinct has been reliable for me in trading.  I depend mostly on technical analysis for my trading and it works fine for me.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:28:08 PM

We were advice during my forex trading by trading expert that we should not depend only on technical and fundamentals indicators alone in trading but we should focus our mind in the third indicator which is our gut instinct and we were told that it can not fail us but making us rich and build our confident in trading.  However. I think about 80% of traders don't know how to hear the voice of their instinct during trading!  Can one get this gut instinct training like others investments tools?  Is it even truth that we have something like gut instinct?

I must agreed that majority of the traders don't know how to hear the voice of their instinct. In fact, majority of the traders are depending on their skills and luck and that's the reason why so many of them got loss their coins because of this things. Therefore, if You/We only how to use our instinct in a proper manner for sure we can always get a good profit at the end of the day.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:39:22 PM

There is gut instinct and this to me simply implies your discretion, sensitivity. Being able to perceive and predict when best to make moves that pays.
This is also needed on bitcoin because the scale we all follow is not control by us and it is not regular. When it is high it wouldn't be for ever.
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:49:02 PM

Instinct its important but learn to use other tools that ensure successful trade.  Like knowing how to read a chart and using technical and fundamental analysis will also help

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: