Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Bounty Campaign Managers from Chinese, Brazilian, Japan, Arabic and EU Co.  (Read 272 times)
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:40:03 PM

As the title says, I'm looking for bounty campaign managers from the specified countries. I don't expect you to be super experienced or having worked with multiple projects but knowing the rules of the forum, hard-working and enthusiastic members are preferred. Payment will be in ETH and you will work on the campaigns suggested by me so the quality of work should be top notch when it comes to finding scammers, copy-pasters and content stealers. Other services/agents please stay away. I'm more into hiring individual freelancers who don't work with 100 projects at the same time.

Please post here or send me a PM. I will definitely consider your rank, merits, feedback before taking you on board.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:01:47 AM

Hey Joel,

I can handle Turkey part. I am a freelancer individual with 3 years of experience in blockchain field. I have translated more than 20 crypto projects into Turkish and actively managing one local community.

Please do not consider my trust score. It is not trade or fradulent activity related. You can find out it by checking yourself.

We can discuss further and I can forward you some references.

Contact @ceanbit Telegram
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:50:48 AM

Hi Joel, i have worked with a lot of projects before as social media bounty manager, signature campaign and CM. I have no projects to work currently, if there is any relevant spot available for me, kindly opt me.
Thanks
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:50:16 AM

As the title says, I'm looking for bounty campaign managers from the specified countries. I don't expect you to be super experienced or having worked with multiple projects but knowing the rules of the forum, hard-working and enthusiastic members are preferred. Payment will be in ETH and you will work on the campaigns suggested by me so the quality of work should be top notch when it comes to finding scammers, copy-pasters and content stealers. Other services/agents please stay away. I'm more into hiring individual freelancers who don't work with 100 projects at the same time.

Please post here or send me a PM. I will definitely consider your rank, merits, feedback before taking you on board.

I have experiences as bounty campaign manager assistant; and I already managed a few signature campaigns as freelancer. I design also Ann Threads for ICOs and can manage them. My native languages are german and turkish.  I can also manage telegram groups in english, german and in turkish. I have community manager friends from japan, korea and china.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:01:22 PM

Bump I will reply to the respective messages I've received in a while.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:31:28 PM

Hello,

Can help you with the EU part.
Speaking fluently french german and english.

Have some experience doing some CM and translations for various bounties.

Looking forward to do fair business with you.
sandykoko

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:40:52 AM

Hi joel,

I can handle Arabic part, i have some experience
I have recently one project with Buzzex platform as Arabian ambassador. Write and translate their news on this site and other arabic forums.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:48:05 AM

Hello!

In case you need Korean manager, i'm leaving my previous works.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070398

Feel free to pm me any time if you need  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: