Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 will be better then 2017 :) ?  (Read 54346 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:12:50 AM

For me every years bitcoin always better. Because i felt when i sell bitcoin in $1000  Grin or maybe when reach $800 we people already happy about it. Who will know ATH of bitcoin will be very high.
isn't that already an investment risk with predictive crypto currencies and the growth of crypto currencies and crypto markets that no one can find out it requires investment confidence

People who invested are predicting that 2019, is going to be better compared to 2017 because of the confidence they have in the market will help to hold the coins in the market. Of course, it is very idea if they manage to hold their patience then definitely they will make a very good amount of money when the market starts recovering their prices.
rogersykes0

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:07:29 AM

Well for me, we should always be positibe about our future because if you think negatively about your future then it will be negative no matter how good the outcome is. Your mindset was negative so the outcome would be negative. U get what i mean. Besides, we should not let the past predict our future. We might had a bad memories the past year doesnt mean its gonna be a bad year again. Always be positive.
sadirmrida

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:05:18 PM

Yes. I hope that 2019 will be better than 2017. You known that  BTC and ETH  were increasing rapidly. Last of the year eth and btc increase 10x. Many digital currency organization predict that both coin have a good future.

Time and tide wait for none
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:36:20 PM

I'm not sure about that. Because outside world impacts such as economy / trade are likely to affect the direction of the market. But be sure, the popularity of crypto in 2019 will greatly increase compared to 2017. I am looking forward to the great thing from halving bitcoin (number 3). a direction for the mining industry can also reverse the market.

sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:42:04 PM

Yes. I hope that 2019 will be better than 2017. You known that  BTC and ETH  were increasing rapidly. Last of the year eth and btc increase 10x. Many digital currency organization predict that both coin have a good future.
will it seriously happen later this year? if it is true of course everyone will be happy. but with the current situation, is there a possibility that large growth can occur at the end of this year? looking at the market now is also fairly slow in responding to the increase.

aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:14:50 PM

I don't think that will happen, in my opinion 2017 is still better than 2019, and Hardfork doesn't happen this year except 2020
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:21:12 PM

I don't think that will happen, in my opinion 2017 is still better than 2019, and Hardfork doesn't happen this year except 2020
I actually think that later 2020 is the year where the market will really be in good condition. for now it might not be as good as 2017 but I'm sure this year will be better than last year. we can see where the market also looks more promising.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:02:59 AM

For me every years bitcoin always better. Because i felt when i sell bitcoin in $1000  Grin or maybe when reach $800 we people already happy about it. Who will know ATH of bitcoin will be very high.
isn't that already an investment risk with predictive crypto currencies and the growth of crypto currencies and crypto markets that no one can find out it requires investment confidence

I do agree, of course, there is a risk in the market but everyone has a very good opinion about the current situation of the market because very soon we are going to see the price of coins start increasing. We know cryptocurrency is giving very good confidence to investors with the recovery from the market.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:40:17 AM

I'd be very surprised if 2019  has the same percentage price increases as 2017 had. The best we can hope for in the remainder of the year I think is that prices will continue to rise back towards the 2017 ATHs, and this time maintain the price instead of falling rapidly back down.

Although 2019 started low, it still started so much higher than 2017 did... so it's difficult to envisage the same scale of gains. We are probably talking over $100k for BTC if that happens.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:12:35 PM

I actually think that later 2020 is the year where the market will really be in good condition. for now it might not be as good as 2017 but I'm sure this year will be better than last year. we can see where the market also looks more promising.

for the situation in 2017 it can be said to be better than in 2019. because the development in 2017 is more profitable than 2019. but sometimes this situation can also change, and we certainly will not know how the development of bitcoin in the following year. is it better than this year or not.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:55:47 PM

I don't like to compare the crypto market by 2017 anymore. That huge growth of crypto market harmed a lot I believe! In this year, I don't think the Bitcoin price can overcome 19K USD! Even it is a dream now to see BTC at 15K USD! But If Bitcoin stays at 12-13K USD, that will more than enough! Because we need a strong and better price, not a high bubble price!

ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:26:57 AM

exactly. 2019 will be much better than 2017 even if BTC cannot reach the price above $ 15k. Because Bitcoin is actually restoring based on the IEO and attracting new investors. market capitalization has increased reasonably and this is not a bubble.
I don't want to make $ 100,000 in 2019 and lose $ 90000 in 2020. That's crazy.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:17:12 PM

Selling at a profit, something not to regret for because we all don't know what the future of crypto.
I was greedy in past, specifically last bull run 2017, I hope bitcoin will rise higher than $20,000 so, I didn't sell even if I will make a profit that time, so I'm regretting the action now and I realize that it's alright to sell at any price as long as you are in profit than be greedy and regret for missing out.

Many of those who at the end of 2017 looked at a successful market and naively expected even greater growth. Including me. As a result, a lot has been lost. And I also understood for myself that it is better to sell and have something.

olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:54:06 PM

yes, of course 2019 is better than 2017 because market are ready to going down again, and people are panic sell again and make market down so deep

Please chill! It's part of the game. Dipping is but temporal and before the year runs out I believe there will be peaking. Those that dear to hold will smile certainly
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:57:35 PM

I think it will be hard to tell that 2019 will be better than 2017. In 2017 it was such a huge glory in cryptocurrency world, most of all the people gained profit. But in fact we cannot predict the market, maybe there will be super good news and make a turning point of crypto, and pump up the market itself.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:44:53 AM

For me, the biggest breakthrough this year would be the news about facebook coin. I think it will be a massive adoption that will happen in the next couple of months. Well, most people are into this platform and in case it will happen everything will follow. Including BTC as it may break its ATH and for sure other altcoins will follow.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:38:18 AM

2019 is better than last year for sure but against 2017 performance we don't know yet as it was the best year for Bitcoin and the whole crypto currency market too. This year the regulation is much improved than 2017 so i guess illegal money will not easily to hide thru Crypto currency like the KYC is now strictly implemented in every nation.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:02:43 PM

To be honest I am able to see a big changes by this year. I am speculating that there will be a new crypto that will jumped in top 5 crypto in the coinmarketcap.com with a very good team and many will support it and investors will chose to invest to it.

If we speak about the possibility of seeing Bitcoin for 20 thousand, it is minimal. 2017 was a pump year, and soon, people realized that it is better to use chances when BTC rises a bit and trade than to wait for years. This jump cannot happen in 2019.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:38:46 PM

To be honest I am able to see a big changes by this year. I am speculating that there will be a new crypto that will jumped in top 5 crypto in the coinmarketcap.com with a very good team and many will support it and investors will chose to invest to it.

If we speak about the possibility of seeing Bitcoin for 20 thousand, it is minimal. 2017 was a pump year, and soon, people realized that it is better to use chances when BTC rises a bit and trade than to wait for years. This jump cannot happen in 2019.

I would not discount the possibility, our prediction is mostly based on the price history or price movement, based on its movement now, it's not impossible to reach a new ATH this year. The increase will goes on and on as the price of bitcoin is recovering very fast, there's a price that might trigger a bull run and I'm sure that would be above $10,000, and therefore we need to breach that soon to see the possibility of a new ATH happening.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wekael

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:43:37 PM

For me, the biggest breakthrough this year would be the news about facebook coin. I think it will be a massive adoption that will happen in the next couple of months. Well, most people are into this platform and in case it will happen everything will follow. Including BTC as it may break its ATH and for sure other altcoins will follow.

yes this, the adaption is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: