Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH after "Constantinople"  (Read 518 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:59:54 PM

Will POS be already in this update? I thought it will just in  some next and this will be again long path)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:55:39 PM

Pos coins: Peercoin the first and Blackcoin the first PoW - PoS where are they? Of the hundreds or thousands of them how many can be found at top?

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 11:33:57 PM

what you think about constantinople fork? its coming in 1 day.

here is 2 fact :

1 - new ETH will 2 in per block, this is good. (circulation suply will grow less then now)
2 - (PoS)  algorithm.  i think SEC and PoS arenot friends Smiley

your predict about 2019 and ETHEREUM Smiley

As I understand 2 eth per block will not have an immediate impact but will be in 1.5 years, tell me if I am wrong.
This hardfork may not bring the raise. However, the next one which should be in 2019 also, can introduce us great long waited features.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:10:22 AM

Will POS be already in this update? I thought it will just in  some next and this will be again long path)
As far as i know the pos update comes later. This time, only the number of ethereum coins will be reduced. But to stay on topic, my prediction is that it probably comes only to a small increase in the price through the update. I think, only when the final update comes to pos, the price could rise noticeably.
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:55:45 AM

here is 2 fact :

1 - new ETH will 2 in per block, this is good. (circulation suply will grow less then now)

I hope that after constantinople everything in the ETH Blockhain will run smoothly this will be a good news for all ETH holders if this happens.. but I doubt that this will help in boosting the price of ETH in the market because this is only a minor changes and there are still problem with the "ICO's" who are still making exit scams and with this it lessens the investor of ETH and the use of ETH blockchain..

Vit83

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:04:29 AM

As far as i know the pos update comes later. This time, only the number of ethereum coins will be reduced. But to stay on topic, my prediction is that it probably comes only to a small increase in the price through the update. I think, only when the final update comes to pos, the price could rise noticeably.
Before it "rise noticeably" it will fall ten times, because they are always late with updates)

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 12:08:36 PM

here is 2 fact :

As I understand 2 eth per block will not have an immediate impact but will be in 1.5 years, tell me if I am wrong.
This hardfork may not bring the raise. However, the next one which should be in 2019 also, can introduce us great long waited features.
Ethereum after Constantinople will be good for the community because there will be a better ethereum platform after it. However, many are speculating or hoping that after the fork the price will shoot up. I am hoping the price will go up because of  a better ethereum platform.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:47:39 PM

ETH in particular and crypto in general will recover slightly in 2019. That's my thinking.
Vit83

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:30:37 AM

ETH in particular and crypto in general will recover slightly in 2019. That's my thinking.

All will depend from BTC price, if it will be falling all crypto will suffer.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:15:50 AM

That should be the first step toward POS coin but there was someone who already published about the full requirements to staking our address in the network and the minimum requirements is about 32 ethereum with the lock period up to 132 days after you have sent your ether to the staking address. I hope we will see that next year.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Vit83

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 02:33:04 PM

That should be the first step toward POS coin but there was someone who already published about the full requirements to staking our address in the network and the minimum requirements is about 32 ethereum with the lock period up to 132 days after you have sent your ether to the staking address. I hope we will see that next year.
IMHO price of eth will depend more from the quantity of new ICO's on their blockchains. Hope they won't be late with their updates as usual) Thank for info about 32 eth and 132 days, this interesting. But for me is strange that they decide what to do with the blockchain without any voting.

herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:46:08 PM

Hope constantinople fork can bring changes to Ethereum. Sopefully the SEC isn't delayed anymore.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:18:49 PM

here is 2 fact :

The reward per block will decrease, it is something like Bitcoin halving. So yes, we could say that price should go up because less reward in ETH for miners and that means that if ETH wants to attract miners, price of ETH has to rise.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:47:51 PM

here is 2 fact :

2 - (PoS)  algorithm.  i think SEC and PoS arenot friends Smiley

The reward per block will decrease, it is something like Bitcoin halving. So yes, we could say that price should go up because less reward in ETH for miners and that means that if ETH wants to attract miners, price of ETH has to rise.
If everything is as planned, then in the near future at least the price should double. In addition, ethereum is aimed at pursuing a policy of not conducting any more hardfork, so that there is only one ethereum coin and that's it.but nevertheless We still need to wait for the updates, which have been postponed not for the first time.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:53:04 PM

here is 2 fact :

Miners will hate it but PoS will allow for a healthily low levels of inflations in Ethereum, not to mention that staked ethers are not really tradeable, so the float will be lower and any buying pressure will positively influence price more than it does not. I'm bullish.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:17:10 PM

There has not been any price movements for ethereum because this fork doesn't deliver on fixing all of the weaknesses on the platform. The scalability is the main issue and if not resolved soon people will switch to TRON or EOS

Vit83

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 05:43:46 AM

There has not been any price movements for ethereum because this fork doesn't deliver on fixing all of the weaknesses on the platform. The scalability is the main issue and if not resolved soon people will switch to TRON or EOS
I'm already using NEO and XRP to send money between exchanges because they are faster. So IMHO only way for the eth to start growing is a huge quantity of new ICO on their blockchain.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:29:20 AM

here is 2 fact :

Correctly they say that the fork will solve little, many have already switched to the ripple, despite its even greater shortcomings or stellar. But while the developers close their eyes, the ether can completely lose its popularity and be an ordinary alt.

Vit83

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:08:19 AM

here is 2 fact :

Correctly they say that the fork will solve little, many have already switched to the ripple, despite its even greater shortcomings or stellar. But while the developers close their eyes, the ether can completely lose its popularity and be an ordinary alt.

There is a lot of eth on the market already, decreasing miners fee can solve this just for a short period of time. Only growing demand from new ICO can push eth price.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:01:11 PM

here is 2 fact :

There is a lot of eth on the market already, decreasing miners fee can solve this just for a short period of time. Only growing demand from new ICO can push eth price.
The fact is that today ethereum 2.0 is born.  I think that we are at the stage of the beginning of the development of the block chain ethereum and in the near future we will see quite good results. First of all, the ethereum will be scaled, which will affect the speed and number of transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: