Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime  (Read 6288 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:15:57 PM

NTBC is now live on Altmarkets Exchange

Market: https://altmarkets.io/trading/ntbcbtc

How about adding it to LTC and Doge markets it might get some trade volume that way

Doge pairing added.

Nice to see NTBC is listed on an exchange and that a Doge pairing has been added. Now with this listing, hopefully more people come into NoteBlockchain as this project deserves to have a big community of people. For what the dev team have achieved in a short amount of time without any marketing is amazing, more people are mining and spreading the love by giving away free NTBC to random people. I highly recommend everyone join their discord and also be sure to follow NoteBlockchain on Twitter, keep your eyes out for coins to claim.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Note Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:50:04 PM

Thanks Vella.

We've been live for 4 months, building the community, and both the project and the community have been adding features to fill out the ecosystem.  The growth in the past month has been about the same as the growth we've experienced in the first 3 months, and the word is getting out. 

On the exchange side, since we only got on an exchange a few days ago, many of the miners that have been busy mining for the past 4 months are dumping at very low prices, so right now is a good opportunity to get a bunch of Notes at very low prices.  After we burn through that, I think it would be reasonable to expect the prices to see an organic rise.  (not financial advice, not a promise or projection, just thinking out loud on the internet). 
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 02:26:12 AM

Hello,

Note Blockchain has been added to the voting list for inclusion on Insane.Exchange

You are allowed 1 free vote per day/per person.

We also have paid voting and you can do as many paid votes as you wish.

The cost for paid votes is 1 Insane Coin (INSN) per vote.

The free/paid voting system is weighted, so the free votes carry more weight than the paid votes.

You must have an account for free/paid votes and the paid votes come from your deposited INSN balance.

You can only do one paid vote at at time.

https://insane.exchange/ListingVote

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
john8chop

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 02:14:32 AM

Faucet added

Mint.notebc.space
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:59:16 PM

Faucet added

Mint.notebc.space

Whoa, awesome Johnny, thank you! 

Going to be occupied until the late afternoon, but I'll check it out ASAP!
Ethereal2

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:53:16 AM

Hi Ethereal2, tried sending you a PM. Can you change your PM settings to allow messages from Newbies? Thanks.
Done
kaptkrunch

Activity: 157
Merit: 150

Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 02:40:32 AM

Wonderful Community driven project. Excellent opportunity to further crypto to the masses. Great job!   

Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:52:47 PM

A couple of updates:

We have fixed the issue with a small percentage of transactions being stuck (removed from balance, but not going to the receiver's address).  And all transactions that were stuck have been unstuck. 

We are trying to prevent future crashes and server overloads by optimizing the performance of the mobile apps and the server.  To do that, we need to do some tests.  Starting tomorrow, May 24, the "Recent Transactions" in the home page of the app will disappear temporarily for up to a few weeks.  The full transaction history will still be available in the transactions tab, it's only the home screen display that will be affected.  Thank you for your patience while we work through this to improve the performance of the mobile wallets.
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:36:45 PM

Really who would trust a coin that the devs hold over 50% of and allows the only shitty exchange it is on control it's discord channel. This coin is destined to be a bag holders nightmare. 30 billion premine out of 55 billion coins, a shitty exchange which has no real volume. A discord channel that bans anyone that questions. This is worst than XPY and hashtalk. What a joke of a coin.

You weren't banned for asking questions, every single question was answered.  You went off on altmarkets.io because you thought their security was too high for your $12 deposit in Doge, and started cussing them out and calling them names.  Well sorry that the exchange we listed on wasn't made just for you, but it doesn't mean you can get away with calling them a shitty exchange. 

Instead of using the altmarkets.io Discord server and support channel, you decided to use the Note Blockchain Discord general channel to ask for support on altmarkets.io, then after they bent over backwards to answer your questions, on our server's general channel, no less, you start calling them names because your deposit/withdraw took some time.  They explained to you exactly why that is and that it's done for security.  Several other users reported absolutely no issues with them, but you decided to start attacking them because you didn't like the answer. 

You repeatedly took aim at the premine and at the exchange despite both of us answering all of your questions.  You either have put zero effort into research, or are stubbornly ignoring the facts.  I don't care to explain to you any further.  For everyone else that's reading, they can look at www.notebc.com and ask questions if they have any. 

Just because you are a customer does not mean you get to be abusive, especially when they have done everything in their power to help you, and there was not a problem to begin with.  That's why you got banned. 

Don't come back. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:49:24 PM

Really who would trust a coin that the devs hold over 50% of and allows the only shitty exchange it is on control it's discord channel. This coin is destined to be a bag holders nightmare. 30 billion premine out of 55 billion coins, a shitty exchange which has no real volume. A discord channel that bans anyone that questions. This is worst than XPY and hashtalk. What a joke of a coin.

You weren't banned for asking questions, every single question was answered.  You went off on altmarkets.io because you thought their security was too high for your $12 deposit in Doge, and started cussing them out and calling them names.  Well sorry that the exchange we listed on wasn't made just for you, but it doesn't mean you can get away with calling them a shitty exchange. 

Instead of using the altmarkets.io Discord server and support channel, you decided to use the Note Blockchain Discord general channel to ask for support on altmarkets.io, then after they bent over backwards to answer your questions, on our server's general channel, no less, you start calling them names because your deposit/withdraw took some time.  They explained to you exactly why that is and that it's done for security.  Several other users reported absolutely no issues with them, but you decided to start attacking them because you didn't like the answer. 

You repeatedly took aim at the premine and at the exchange despite both of us answering all of your questions.  You either have put zero effort into research, or are stubbornly ignoring the facts.  I don't care to explain to you any further.  For everyone else that's reading, they can look at www.notebc.com and ask questions if they have any. 

Just because you are a customer does not mean you get to be abusive, especially when they have done everything in their power to help you, and there was not a problem to begin with.  That's why you got banned. 

Don't come back. 

Sorry I don't know whom you are talking to. I don't even know whom you are. I looked into shitty project and decided it was a scam ran by the shitty non exchange that it is on. I use to get free coins from @bubba not me but another bubba however found out last night that Bubba was banned when I looked through the accounts comments it seems that questioning the exchange gets a person banned, It also seems that you as the dev do not want to answer the premine question, is this due to you dumping everytime a buy of 0.00000003 eth or higher happens. Get a fucking life you tard!

Except when @bubba got banned, he came back with another handle of @note bubba and admitted he was @bubba.  You can't even get your story straight, and I spent half an hour answering your questions on Discord only for you to think I "do not want to answer the premine question".  So I'm not going to spend anymore time with you.  FYI, other than people that just pop in and post a bunch of ad spam, you are the only person to get banned, and plenty of people have asked a lot of questions. 

I hope you work through whatever is troubling you and have a nice life. 
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 11:58:55 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 04:20:02 AM by Bittzy78

Faucet added

Mint.notebc.space

Another faucet added.

https://insane.exchange/Faucet/View?faucet=NoteCoin
(The name and ticker will be corrected)

You get your faucet drips deposited instantly into your Insane.Exchange account.

If you wish to do an airdrop, they occur instantly and equally to all members once the coins confirm.

======================

The faucet page has been updated with Note Blockchain links

https://insane.exchange/Faucet/View?faucet=NoteBlockchain

Also, I just did a couple airdrops. The airdrops do not have to be an equal number of whole coins for all members. Once confirmed, it will provide all members with an equal amount of 1 Note Blockchain coin if you wish to limit it to 1 coin.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:59:02 AM

Be very weary of this project, the simple mention of the premine when a person asked a question on discord seen the i.p ban hammer come out for the 5th time, the only time I have seen anyone be so sensitive was Josh Garza and GAW, it makes you wonder when even the mere mention of the premine gets a ban. The question was asked if there was a premine? My answer was yes it was 33B of 55B total coins. The person asked if that was large and I stated yes and prehaps the devs should sell some for better distribution.

You see fairly mundane but apparently not the devs seem very nervous about even the slightest mention of the premine, I would say tread very carefully with this coin it is a sub sotoshi coin and probably will remain so.

Why do you keep coming back under different names and keep saying you are not bubba? And for the 385th time, it wasn't asking about the premine that got you banned. Get a life man. 

You first got banned because you were cussing out the exchange because your transfers were not immediate and called both this project and the exchange a scam.  I guess you never made a bitcoin transfer on Binance, that's not immediate neither. 

I'm just going to refer you to this on Discord, which you apparently don't even read. 

exobyte [NOTE]Today at 10:02 AM
Ok, now that I am at a desktop, I can type quicker. This initial section is for newcomers to the world of crypto. I am not a veteran, but I have seen my share of altcoins and burnt my hashing power on bad coins. Generally, new coins either are offered through an ICO (initial coin offering) or are launched allowing users to mine from day 1. Coins with ICO have a significant pre-mine and make a lot of money for the developers when the launch as the only way for people to get a hold is to buy them from the developers through an exchange. NoteBC did not have an ICO, this means that the pre-mine was not sold away for a profit on launch day.

Coins that are mineable from day 1 sometimes have a pre-mine, sometimes they don't. It really depends from developer to developer. There are some coins where each block also automatically pays a small percentage to the developer. Again, pre-mines are often used to help the developer pay for some of their time, effort and other infrastructure costs when the coin is listed on an exchange. Almost every altcoin I have seen have been listed on an exchange very close to launch date. NoteBC is the first coin I have seen that was listed on an exchange nearly 4 months after launch.

NoteBC had a large premine due to the following factors
1. The coin founder is not the developer. He spent actual money hiring a development team to setup the blockchain, develop mobile apps, create the initial wallets. I think it is reasonable to want to have the 9% of the 55B (max coin supply) as a way to offset his costs. The coin was not listed on day 1 at the exchange (typically where the interest is high and people buy on sentiment). I see this as not cashing out and making a quick buck.
2. The remaining big chunks of the premine are for funding subsequent development cycles. Again, one would not do that unless @Note Blockchain believed that the coin has potential and if a developer was offered X amount of NTBC, they would see the same potential and work in return for this currency. The other approach is to sell NTBC as BTC/ETH and pay the developer in that coin. Whichever method it is, this is clearly documented and the 10B for development is untouched and every mote spent from that will be accounted.
3. Another big part of the pre-mine is for Charity. Identifying the right charities and funding them through the value of NTBC is down the line. I don't think I can approach someone like Salvation Army and say, here take 1 million NTBC and it will help you feed the needy. This wallet is also untouched and will be transparent in every transaction.
The above sentiments are my own, but I have strong confidence that @Note Blockchain has similar intentions and thoughts. Finally, the reason users like @Mathew 12 are not the right fit for our community. Through his many aliases, bubba has been doing one thing - trying to dump his wallet as he had an issue when he tried to sell NTBC. The issue turned out to be a non-issue (bubba was just not patient enough and didn't understand what @Wheeler | Altmarkets.io Exchange was explaining). There is a saying from where I come from, it roughly translates to "Rocking the cradle with one hand, while pinching the baby with another". To me, bubba is trying to tip everyone and look like a project benefactor when all he wants to do is spread misinformation and diss the project. Everyone in the mod community (@Note Official @Noted and @Notable) have always been ready to answer questions and explain this project. I suggest everyone to look at the site (notebc.com), ask questions here to the mod community rather than going by the words of a disgruntled user.

Note BlockchainToday at 11:46 AM
@everyone Appreciate the explanation exo, and I know some people want a "pure" coin with no premine, but look around, other than BTC and a few very early projects of that kind, most of them are not viable in today's environment.  If you don't want to be a part of the Note project and community because of the premine, I understand that and that's ok.  If you want to run a coin a certain way, spend your own time and money and make your own project.  I did.  But if you are just going to keep spewing uninformed falsehoods, you'll get banned.  It's not difficult.

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:27:19 AM

Hey when active community can not even mention a premine it goes to show that the devs have an exit plan, you actually should of had an entry plan, you did the hard work with apps and web wallets. I have no doubt these cost to produce. Well good luck with the project however a 60% premine will never be accepted by the wide crypto community. Devs that keep banning will always be seen as scammers!
bubbaj

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:12:10 AM

Yes any dev whom bans people for even a simple mention of a premine has another motive. Good luck trying to get rid of 33bil coins
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:50:25 PM

Yes Swami I agree they are crooks ban people.  
All who even tries to ban the scammers 100% as they have something to hide.

the coin is not promoted on the exchange and it is likely that they are not going to do this and get money on the ICO on the run Wink

paдикaл

Except we didn't have an ICO. 

This is exactly the uninformed falsehood I'm talking about. 

But thanks for the bump.
funkmasterflash

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:34:05 AM

Sounds like a few scorned losers trying to think that putting a few unfair harsh words will have any effect on the success of a project. bubba and basilo, get a life ! I would start by researching a project and asking valid questions before you spend time mining / buying a coin. This project has done absolutely nothing to scam anyone out of your investment. First thing you guys need to do is learn to read, then you will be able to read all the information about projects on their official sources, if there is something that you dislike, move on. Life is that simple without you needing to waste your or the teams time.
funkmasterflash

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:49:25 AM

Windows wallet is going through a revamp from the standard core QT in a collaboration with the Oasis dev team - really excited to see the outcome Exo and Daniel !!!
bubbaj

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:10:24 AM

This coin is a shit coin on a shit market, and anyone whom even mentions the word premine on the discord channel is instantly banned. Never trust a coin or developer that has a 66% premine.

And this warning shows why, I have never seen this before on any other forum!!!!

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
bubbaj

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:17:57 AM

Well looks like finally on an exchange but a very shitty one, no way to grow the coin, I only hope that it has all exchange coverage so at least the doge market might have some buys

JUST DON'T ASK ABOUT THE PREMINE YOU GET BANNED
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:30:15 PM

Why do you keep coming back to our Discord with different user names then?  I've said you were not welcomed back, yet you've made at least 4 new accounts and try to sneak back.  You think we don't know who you are just because you use a different Discord account, it's like you don't know how a public blockchain works, lol. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: