Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime  (Read 6281 times)
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:55:09 PM

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

This is all I have to say! You are a tard!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Note Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:12:27 PM

Well looks like finally on an exchange but a very shitty one, no way to grow the coin, I only hope that it has all exchange coverage so at least the doge market might have some buys

JUST DON'T ASK ABOUT THE PREMINE YOU GET BANNED

Quoting yourself as a supporting argument, and you are calling people tards.  ROFL. 
bubbaj

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:21:55 PM

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
bubbaj

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:11:26 PM

This is the only coin I have ever seen a warning on like this. Wow even the great Garza didn't get this warning! The price of your coin on the scam market is way to high, but thanks to the tards that keep buying it I will keep mining and dumping.
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:48:03 PM

This is the only coin I have ever seen a warning on like this. Wow even the great Garza didn't get this warning! The price of your coin on the scam market is way to high, but thanks to the tards that keep buying it I will keep mining and dumping.

Again, quoting your own warning, lol. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:02:06 PM

Yep be a smart ass but your coin is now worth 0.0000001 cent wow what an achievement by your team, great to see actually as it makes the premine worth less than 3K which is what it is worth. Burn the premine I say if not the coin will be worth even less. I win you lose fuckwit.

I guess you don't understand the concept that times moves, just like you can't grasp the concept that being a troll will get you banned.  But thanks for the bump.
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:27:19 PM

I see your coin is still shit on the shit market, you must be wondering why? A premine of 66% is the answer cock wad, You actually built a great platform but premined more then 66% of the coin and let miners make a profit. Very stupid as I bet that you will never get this project onto any of the top 20 exchanges as you are a fucking cock.

I doubt you even know what a business case is, much less understand ours.  But thanks for the bump. 
bubbaj

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:20:58 AM

I really have to laugh when your coin has gone to shit and you say thanks for the bump! Even your discord channel which used to buzz has had only 20 to 30 posts in the last 4 days, twitter is non existent now. I do know how a business plan works and it is certainly not like this. Good luck and thanks for the profit.
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:08:14 PM

I really have to laugh when your coin has gone to shit and you say thanks for the bump! Even your discord channel which used to buzz has had only 20 to 30 posts in the last 4 days, twitter is non existent now. I do know how a business plan works and it is certainly not like this. Good luck and thanks for the profit.

The fact that you, our biggest troll and hater kept making new accounts to sneak back into our discord even after getting banned repeatedly, kept mining after all of that, and that you actually said and I quote: "You actually built a great platform" are pretty good indications that we are doing well for a new project.  You have no idea how much runway we have or any other relevant metrics and just continue to try to pass your uninformed falsehoods as truth is actually entertaining because of how hard you are trying and how bad you are at it. 

You've tried to beat on the exchange as well, but obviously, since you are dumping on it, it's working just fine.  It seems like nothing you say is actually backed up by facts, or even your own actions.  The cognitive dissonance must be YUGE. 

Keep mining and dumping, someone is happy to accumulate.  And keep bumping this thread.  Thanks. 
bubbaj

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:33:37 AM

No I was one of your biggest supporters until YOU chose to ban me for a simple question about the premine. I see other loyal members also banned from discord. It as simple as this a DEV team that keeps banning will never get their project off the ground, miners will dump into the best price! You had a good product but could not execute it due to your fan boy base. Anyone whom questioned your premine is instant banned.

You my friend need to get a new project as you will never make money from this one!
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:33:00 PM

No I was one of your biggest supporters until YOU chose to ban me for a simple question about the premine. I see other loyal members also banned from discord. It as simple as this a DEV team that keeps banning will never get their project off the ground, miners will dump into the best price! You had a good product but could not execute it due to your fan boy base. Anyone whom questioned your premine is instant banned.

You my friend need to get a new project as you will never make money from this one!

I think anyone that reads through the discussion here can make their own informed decision on who to believe. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:14:07 PM

Funny thing is no one will read through this thread, your discord channel has about 4 to 5 constant contributors which 3 seem to be team members, when I was tipping for jokes you had at least 20 or more log in. The tip channel seems to be the most popular, the announcement channel is dead no new things for 1 month, the general channel talks about other coins. The mining channel talks about mining anything but note.

Really this project had a slim chance of success, but the premine just is to large for anyone to take the project seriously. I give you one thing you are the largest traded coin on Alt Markets, however it seems they have been hacked as it does not take 19 days to sync an ETH node.

Well enjoy your journey and I think in 6 months time we will find your project is dead like most Alt coins. I will keep mining and dumping whilst I can. 

See, you are being disingenuous again.  Everyone on Discord knew I was on a family vacation for a couple of weeks in June and had much reduced activity on Discord and Twitter as a result of that.  And nobody else is saying altmarkets got hacked, they are having issues with the Eth chain and it's taking a long time, but nobody has reported any lost funds.   

I've asked you to stay away, and you have made it very clear what you think about the project and I, but you just can't seem to leave.  Could it be that you are a psychopath and this is the only human interaction you can get?  This is the only explanation that makes any sense. 
bubbaj

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:30:48 AM

Are you really sure the exchange you are on really hasn't, the average google search say's 5 days and no more, damn even the BTC node only takes 5 days, is the team on dial up internet. I think they have been hacked, as for your claim no one has lost coins that is because they cannot access them. Your DOGE market is even 1/10 of what it was a week ago it goes to show that no one will trust a coin on an exchange that can not explain an extended delay in withdrawals and deposits.

The exchange you are on has massive problems and has probably been hacked, your coin seems to have some following but you still have a 66% premine of the coin.

All numbers on any exchange are just the a digit that say's you have XXXX amount until it is in your private wallet is means nothing, in this case 22 days of no ETH withdrawals means they have been hacked. If you were a serious DEV you would ask the question and even ask to be delisted for now until the issue is sorted.

My thoughts interested in yours?
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:31:26 PM

Are you really sure the exchange you are on really hasn't, the average google search say's 5 days and no more, damn even the BTC node only takes 5 days, is the team on dial up internet. I think they have been hacked, as for your claim no one has lost coins that is because they cannot access them. Your DOGE market is even 1/10 of what it was a week ago it goes to show that no one will trust a coin on an exchange that can not explain an extended delay in withdrawals and deposits.

The exchange you are on has massive problems and has probably been hacked, your coin seems to have some following but you still have a 66% premine of the coin.

All numbers on any exchange are just the a digit that say's you have XXXX amount until it is in your private wallet is means nothing, in this case 22 days of no ETH withdrawals means they have been hacked. If you were a serious DEV you would ask the question and even ask to be delisted for now until the issue is sorted.

My thoughts interested in yours?

I think you already made up your mind and can't be inconvenienced by facts.  You even admitted that you keep using it, get it together in your own head first. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:33:10 PM

I have my head together how ever your team does not, the shit exchange you are on has stopped ETH withdrawals due to what is a 22 day re sync  anyone in this game knows that means a scam, not saying that NOTE has scammed as the wallets holding notes have no movement just the exchange

So we are not a scam now.  Ok great, thanks for getting that cleared. 
abytecurious

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:44:53 PM
Merited by Note Blockchain (1)

You keep mentioning the reason you got banned from the server is "I asked about the premine". Answer me this, if the premine is something shady, why does every version of the pitch deck have the premine listed (and clearly earmarked for the purpose it belongs to)?

There was someone who asked when and how is the premine going to be sold? (That user wasn't banned if you must know, look for messages in the airdrops channel on June 3rd). I replied with a clear explanation of the premine. I know for a fact you were still around as you were banned after this whole episode, what I don't remember is the handle that you used at that time. You were banned because you were sh*t talking the coin for the simple reason that you weren't able to dump it fast enough.

I get it, people have different expectations of how a coin should progress and what they want to see in 1/3/6 months. If NTBC is not in line with those, feel free to leave. For a person such as yourself, you could probably throw that hashing power at a coin that better fits you. However, coming back again and again to a coin that you openly detest just doesn't make any sense to me.
john8chop

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 05:54:59 AM

Heres how easy it really is to use this wallet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7pe2YLUCAQ&t=
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:40:01 PM

Key Dates:
MVP Android app released: Jan 10, 2019
MVP iOS app: Estimated Feb 2019
Blockchain go live: Jan 9, 2019
Public Mining: Jan 15, 2019
Announcement: Jan 15, 2019

Blockchain Specs:
Symbol: NTBC
Proof of work using scrypt algorithm.
30 second block time.
2MB block size.
600 block difficulty retarget.
4756 Notes reward per block.
~1,051,200 blocks per year.
Reward decreases by 20% every 1,051,200 blocks or approximately 1 year.
~5B Notes rewarded first year, and 20% less every year after that. (5, 4, 3.2, 2.5, etc).  
Max supply: ~55B Notes.
Will attempt to be ASIC resistant, at least in the first few months.  
Additional mining info on website.  

I'm surprised no one pointed this out. Coin launches in 2019 and chooses scrypt as an algorithm, and says they will attempt to be ASIC resistant, when scrypt has be ASIC since 2015 (or was it really 2014). I would stay away from this coin just for that.
Victorreach

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:49:35 PM

Hi Dev, something happened to the coin, I sent it to the stock exchange from the web wallet but they did not come in the wallet in the transactions they are not confirmed and stopped paying in the wallet from the payment pools, although I see that the pool sent coins. Need your help
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:21:03 AM

Key Dates:
MVP Android app released: Jan 10, 2019
MVP iOS app: Estimated Feb 2019
Blockchain go live: Jan 9, 2019
Public Mining: Jan 15, 2019
Announcement: Jan 15, 2019

Blockchain Specs:
Symbol: NTBC
Proof of work using scrypt algorithm.
30 second block time.
2MB block size.
600 block difficulty retarget.
4756 Notes reward per block.
~1,051,200 blocks per year.
Reward decreases by 20% every 1,051,200 blocks or approximately 1 year.
~5B Notes rewarded first year, and 20% less every year after that. (5, 4, 3.2, 2.5, etc).  
Max supply: ~55B Notes.
Will attempt to be ASIC resistant, at least in the first few months.  
Additional mining info on website.  

I'm surprised no one pointed this out. Coin launches in 2019 and chooses scrypt as an algorithm, and says they will attempt to be ASIC resistant, when scrypt has be ASIC since 2015 (or was it really 2014). I would stay away from this coin just for that.

Thanks for bringing that up actually, it deserves an explanation, especially now that we've moved past it. 

We were ASIC free for around 2 months, mainly I wanted to do that so the early adopters can get in and mine a new coin without the hassle of spending ASIC levels of money/electricity.  It was also a great time for the community because it felt like the early days of blockchain when everyone was solo mining using their CPU/GPU and getting a meaningful amount of coin.  It was a really fun time for the community and I look back at it fondly. 

How do you do that with a scrypt algorithm coin?  We simply did not release the code for a couple of months and ran the only nodes on the network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: