Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime  (Read 6288 times)
Note Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 05:00:22 AM

App version 2.1.1 is now live:

New features:
-Minor graphical upgrades and bug fixes
-Search by user name
-Mature content filter
-Block user
-Auto post to Twitter
-Notifications section
-Profile cover picture and bio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:19:51 AM

Still a scam coin, 66% premine

The fact that you can't distinguish between premine and scam seems more like a you problem. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:44:15 PM

The fact that even with a good platform and social media, that the coin is still worth less than 0.0000001 cent shows that the crypto community will never accept this as a coin should show you. Burn half of the premine and you might get some traction.

We always have the option to do that later, and we may, depending on investor feedback. 

But I'm not going to do it just because someone cussed me out on an internet forum and Discord. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:14:27 AM

The fact that even with a good platform and social media, that the coin is still worth less than 0.0000001 cent shows that the crypto community will never accept this as a coin should show you. Burn half of the premine and you might get some traction.

We always have the option to do that later, and we may, depending on investor feedback. 

But I'm not going to do it just because someone cussed me out on an internet forum and Discord. 

You shouldn't do it because of that, but even now you must see you have one of the better platforms, the posts on your site can now be duplicated on twitter! However as a crypto currency you are in the bottom of the pile, there is only one reason, no one will invest when the premine sits with one or two people. You would of been better off selling it, however you didn't so now it has to be burn't or people will not trust the coin.

In the 1.5 years since this project went live, it's been you and one other person that has a problem with it. 
alex35rus35

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 11:18:57 AM

NTBC mining pool

https://zpool.ga

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://zpool.ga:3433 -u NZFbbb3rePX73ZgM6WABup5hzRPUyKWS4K -p c=NTBC
hi, my coins for pool are not sent to my wallet Total Unpaid      1988421.76090800 NTBC
alex35rus35

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 02:52:10 PM

hi, my coins for pool are not sent to my wallet Total Unpaid      1988421.76090800 NTBC
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 07:49:13 PM

hi, my coins for pool are not sent to my wallet Total Unpaid      1988421.76090800 NTBC

You need to get in contact with the pool operators to get a resolution.
alex35rus35

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 12:00:25 PM

NTBC mining pool

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://zpool.ga:3433 -u NZFbbb3rePX73ZgM6WABup5hzRPUyKWS4K -p c=NTBC
I can't write to him
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 01:42:53 AM

NTBC mining pool

I can't write to him

I don't know how to contact them, I don't remember seeing them on Twitter or our Discord server. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:22:40 PM

This coin has a real problem, one day it has low difficulty and then it has a large one, miners only mine coins that are profitable, so this coin being a pure copy of litecoin will never work as it takes 3 days to move the coin. The devs need to move the mining difficulty on a basis of 10 blocks not 600.

Funny that you post this right about the same time that the network hash went up by a factor of 10. Curious isn't it? 

Andreas Andreas Antonopoulos just posted a video about this a few days ago, regarding why Bitcoin's 2 week difficulty period should not be adjusted.  Our's difficulty adjustment is designed for adjustment every 5 hours on average.     

You don't have to believe me, watch Andreas explain it yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lm_8vLtiAI

If you can convince Andreas, we'll definitely look into how feasible it is. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:20:40 AM

I don't need to convince any one all it would take is about 500GH and this coin would stop moving for months, problem with set difficulties with a shitty coin like this is anyone whom dislikes a DEV can kill the block chain. Imagine a coin that takes 6 months to confirm. That is what this one is set up for as at .0002 doge coin no one in their right mind would mine the shit coin and as no coin would move the exchanges would die!

This coin has some good features but the DEVs hold 66% of it so I think this weekend I will kill the block chain, Just because I can!

First of all, do it.  Kill a blockchain, do you even know how it works? 

You've been mining Notes for over a year now, and you might be the one that has exploited the mining difficulty for the past several months as well, so you've been holding a pretty big bag and are only hurting yourself.  But hey, be my guest. 

Secondly, thank you for admitting at least a couple of times that the project has good features.  I think it's a bit of an achievement that even our biggest hater has to say so.

Now I don't know if you are just being deliberately dumb or if that's the real you, it also seems like you are blinded by some sort of hate.  Your incessant focus on price rather than market cap is the basic bitch of trolling.  The market cap has remained at $100k to $200k for the past couple of months.  Not much you can do to that, we've come a long way since last year in May, and the long term trend is going to follow the market until we land an investor, they will get a part of the premine. 
abytecurious

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:05:13 PM

Hey bubba,

You have been around for quite a while and I have seen you transition from a supporter to someone who hates the coin. Considering how some of your comments have also praised the app and the new features, I think I should see you as a reviewer/critic (showing tough love when you think we aren't doing enough).

I have spoken at length with you (right here) about the premine. Ok, here is an alternative way for NoteBlockchain to have earmarked the amounts for operations/charity/founder's wallet etc. - let the amounts slowly fill up like a developer's reward in every block. A problem is that it is hard to keep track of these wallet transactions and show that the funds are being spent the way they are supposed to.

The block chain difficulty is quite the bummer. I agree with you on that one. However, it is not an insurmountable problem. We will see what can be done with it.

You mentioned twitter in your previous post, please contact FOMOBYDICK there. I think he and you would have an interesting and fruitful talk.

- exo
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:26:30 AM

Please get your coin listed on Nanu Exchange, its pretty cheap atm.

https://nanu.exchange/site/voting
john8chop

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 04:06:15 AM

I don't need to convince any one all it would take is about 500GH and this coin would stop moving for months, problem with set difficulties with a shitty coin like this is anyone whom dislikes a DEV can kill the block chain. Imagine a coin that takes 6 months to confirm. That is what this one is set up for as at .0002 doge coin no one in their right mind would mine the shit coin and as no coin would move the exchanges would die!

This coin has some good features but the DEVs hold 66% of it so I think this weekend I will kill the block chain, Just because I can!
lol buddy a hard fork could easily solve that if that ever happens
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:53:19 AM

So the Dev is doing an OTC, the price was set at 8x lower than the average price over the last week. The dev has made it clear in the docs that the OTC has nothing to do with the company and any one investing has nothing to do with the company that is developing the social media side of this venture. My take on this is give me your money, there will be no active market and become a bag holder.
funkmasterflash

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 11:37:17 PM

The app looks better every time I login, again Sterling work by the team !!! Looking forward to see this mature into a place popular not only to the crypto world but to all

Oh and bubba, if you scroll back a year you mentioned that this was a scam and the project will be dead in six months, seriously bud, with egg all over your face you keep on an on like a shit that won’t flush !!

Undeniable relentlessness  I’ll give you that. Personally I think you have to think a little outside of your mining bubble and move on to ravencoin or something else 😂. As much as you whine and moan the founder won’t be budged on his plans, and why should he, he has a working product and it’s taking shape. It’s all documented on the website. I don’t see why you keep baaing in about it like some lost sheep 😂😂😂😂

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 07:41:59 AM

The app looks better every time I login, again Sterling work by the team !!! Looking forward to see this mature into a place popular not only to the crypto world but to all

Oh and bubba, if you scroll back a year you mentioned that this was a scam and the project will be dead in six months, seriously bud, with egg all over your face you keep on an on like a shit that won’t flush !!

Undeniable relentlessness  I’ll give you that. Personally I think you have to think a little outside of your mining bubble and move on to ravencoin or something else 😂. As much as you whine and moan the founder won’t be budged on his plans, and why should he, he has a working product and it’s taking shape. It’s all documented on the website. I don’t see why you keep baaing in about it like some lost sheep 😂😂😂😂

Wow you call me a sheep, you are the one following this project without any sense, the developer sold a lot of coin at 8 times less than what was at the time the market price, in fact the coin was becoming a 1 sotoshi coin, then Ethan, you know the guy whom thinks he is god, decided to have an OTC at a price that killed the market. So I just keep telling it how it is, a massive premine, once the coin starts to take off the dev sells his loaded premine at 1/8th of the price. And you call me deluded, I think you should find a new project and yes this one will be screwed and never take off. By the way why don't you fuck off!
funkmasterflash

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 08:42:04 AM

Lol, so to the best of your inside knowledge you came up with that conclusion !! Answer me this, how do you think the application as it stands right now is funded ?

I for one think that whatever the god (Ethan) as you put it can make any decision he sees fit to develop the app to a success. As a supporter and an investor myself I’m only look at the product development, use ability and success.

Remember in crypto as a whole, no one who launches a project twists anyone’s arm to invest, that’s your decision to make by yourself. Trying to manipulate teams, devs and founders by scare mongering and increasing either your position or getting a higher price so you can sell will just not work at this stage.

Either support the product if you like it or move along
funkmasterflash

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 11:06:14 AM

Bitcointalk is merely a forum which gives people like yourself a freedom of opinion good or bad, based on your judgement you are still engaged in the project. obviously and sadly mentioning that you would negatively impact the project by trying to temporarily increase the hashrate to slow the network down after just simply ruins your own reputation

I do have little pity but just a little

Take care bubba, hopefully you wake up one day and realise that your efforts can one day add value
MaPeX

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:19:21 PM

Hello miners,
Note Blockchain coin added to BestMiner.eu

To mine and get paid NTBC

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://bestminer.eu:3433 -u youwalletaddress -p c=NTBC

Pool address: https://bestminer.eu

Multicoin mining pool with low fees.