Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime  (Read 6281 times)
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:32:50 AM

I love the censorship resistance.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:01:23 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2020, 06:46:16 PM by bubbaj

I love the censorship resistance.

The most censored site ever, they ban all people on discord whom dare ask about premine, they ban people whom asked about a OTC at 10X lower than the price of the day, they blame me for the stupid hash rate that has shown that the coin is shit!

Failed Project at best
abytecurious

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:46:25 PM

Hey bubba.. 14 pages on bitcointalk and you keep talking about the same thing we discussed on Page 7 of this thread.

The only people we have ever banned on Discord are scammers (posting links to scams) and you (for bad mouthing the project for the sole reason that your coins were delayed to the exchange). If your memory is not as strong as it used to be, let me link you to a previous reply - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097914.msg51342532#msg51342532

Also now that I read through old messages, this one stands out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097914.msg51340053#msg51340053. You ask the founder to sell coins to improve distribution and now when he did an OTC sale, you were first in line to say he is wrong in doing this.

I am not perfect, I could have inconsistencies in my line of thoughts, but I am yet to see a person who switches sides in an argument just for the sake of arguing. BTW, I would love to see you back to when you felt this way - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097914.msg51077011#msg51077011
bubbaj

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:39:21 AM

Hey, I think you should fix the opening page to state 30 min block times as the diff is now set at 2 levels as some cock head got hurt feelings by a comment made about killing the coin.

Worst confirm time for a coin in Crypto land so I suppose the dev killed the coin himself and didn't need any help. What a fuckwit!
abytecurious

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:17:24 AM

Though the focus appears to be on the new app updates, we are also working in the background on difficulty readjustment and fixing block spacing. Thanks for your patience.
bubbaj

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 10:03:06 AM

Though the focus appears to be on the new app updates, we are also working in the background on difficulty readjustment and fixing block spacing. Thanks for your patience.

No my focus is purely on a coin, however your focus is on an app that the server seems to stop every second day, then the dev says we may need more money to get this fixed. The Dev put set diffs in which means the coin takes 5 days to get to an exchange as no one in their right mind will mine the coin. So a 30 sec block time is now a 3 hr block time. Dead coin = Dead project!!!
bubbaj

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 08:49:11 AM

No my focus is purely on a coin, however your focus is on an app that the server seems to stop every second day, then the dev says we may need more money to get this fixed. The Dev put set diffs in which means the coin takes 5 days to get to an exchange as no one in their right mind will mine the coin. So a 30 sec block time is now a 3 hr block time. Dead coin = Dead project!!!

No your focus is trying to be a twitter clone, the coin is dying takes 30 mins for 1 block, no coin that takes this time will ever be accepted as a usable coin to transact with. You thought I was the diff hijacker but not even I am stupid enough to spend 200 dollars to get 2 dollars. So it shows that 1 person can kill the coin which would kill the project.

Fix the mining you fix the price unless you are all about the app and the coin can fuck it self.

I think that you think the app is more important than the coin!!!!
abytecurious

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:41:05 PM

No your focus is trying to be a twitter clone, the coin is dying takes 30 mins for 1 block, no coin that takes this time will ever be accepted as a usable coin to transact with. You thought I was the diff hijacker but not even I am stupid enough to spend 200 dollars to get 2 dollars. So it shows that 1 person can kill the coin which would kill the project.

Fix the mining you fix the price unless you are all about the app and the coin can fuck it self.

Once the new app version is released, you should see the implementation of Digishield soon. No sense in doing too many changes at once. I am targeting sometime in September, especially since the inclusion of Digishield would be a hardfork.
bubbaj

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 07:23:46 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2020, 06:41:21 AM by bubbaj

I looked at discord and it said you might change to POS is this true!!!!!

If so doesn't that mean that the leader and his followers get the cream!

Hope the rumor is not true!!!

EDIT: The price fell through the roof by 75% so it seems that those in the know understand the coin is going to be a shit coin and are getting out!
osnk

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 08:11:29 AM

EDIT: The price fell through the roof by 75% so it seems that those in the know understand the coin is going to be a shit coin and are getting out!

most likely it is
bubbaj

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 09:15:29 AM

It would be nice if the Dev decided to actually spend some time developing the coin and not the social shit media page. People are invested in the coin and not his private company that develops his twitter knock off. So the dev should fix the difficulty problem and the fixed difficulties that mean to transfer coins can take hours.

If Ethan is no longer worried about the development of the coin he should at least be truthful about it! It seems this may be the case for after selling on the OTC the coin has dropped dramatically on all markets.

Yes Ethan we know your end game and it has nothing to do with the coin, the coin is your way of getting free money to try and develop a twitter rip off!!!!!
bubbaj

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 10:24:30 AM

Well it seems on discord I have been told that I am @hodl, the thing is I am not, my user name has been banned for months but I use the shit twitter knock off to vent at times. As per the above the dev has abandoned the actual coin hoping that his shitty social media offering will make him rich! However without a web based solution it never will.

Also without a solution for a token that now takes 3 + days to transfer to an exchange this token will end up the same as the other ones which have shit developers.

No one that owns the token will ever make any money out of the shit twitter knock off!

The Dev has never been interested in the development of the token just the social media side, I could even see a day where the token is not even the tipping option but another coin that doesn't take 3 days to arrive.

However to make it clear I am not @HODL so go fuck yourself!
abytecurious

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:29:17 PM

Well it seems on discord I have been told that I am @hodl, the thing is I am not, my user name has been banned for months but I use the shit twitter knock off to vent at times. As per the above the dev has abandoned the actual coin hoping that his shitty social media offering will make him rich! However without a web based solution it never will.

Also without a solution for a token that now takes 3 + days to transfer to an exchange this token will end up the same as the other ones which have shit developers.

No one that owns the token will ever make any money out of the shit twitter knock off!

The Dev has never been interested in the development of the token just the social media side, I could even see a day where the token is not even the tipping option but another coin that doesn't take 3 days to arrive.

For what it's worth, I never thought you were @hodl.. the things that irk you are not the same as the things that irk him.

BTW, we are testing Digishield in our testnet. If you are still interested in that kind of an update.
Note Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:03:25 PM

Just quoting in case you decide to delete your posts again.  The chain difficulty jacking started the same weekend you said you would kill it.  I agree with you that it's stupid, but the timing suggests it's you or someone trying to frame you for it. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:04:43 PM

So you post this because of one person that's not active at all, simply asked, and you are here to spread the info.  Good stuff.
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:06:25 PM

It would be nice if the Dev decided to actually spend some time developing the coin and not the social shit media page. People are invested in the coin and not his private company that develops his twitter knock off. So the dev should fix the difficulty problem and the fixed difficulties that mean to transfer coins can take hours.

If Ethan is no longer worried about the development of the coin he should at least be truthful about it! It seems this may be the case for after selling on the OTC the coin has dropped dramatically on all markets.

Yes Ethan we know your end game and it has nothing to do with the coin, the coin is your way of getting free money to try and develop a twitter rip off!!!!!

Twitter came out with "Fleets", posts that delete themselves after a short time.  We've been doing this for 6 months.
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:10:31 PM

You really hate this project, but you lurk and monitor the server so much that you were able to post this right after someone called hodl bubba, lol. 

And let's not mention the new features that just came out, which uses the phone as an oracle to verify and settle social blockchain health challenges. It's difficult to imagine you could miss that, but that would be awfully inconvenient to your narrative. 

At this point, I think having you rage and whine is more of an asset than a hindrance. 
funkmasterflash

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:45:56 AM

Hubba bubba he loves a blubba
bubbaj

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:43:03 AM

Looks like @HODL got to close to the truth or he others didn't like someone hurting Ethan's feelings. They deleted most of the conversation and banned him or her again.

Poor Ethan needs his fan boys to protect him.

Glad that having fan boys that live in there mum's basement is still allowed!
funkmasterflash

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:32:36 AM

Whey there he is !!! Notice I put the right “there” in that sentence

I’ve got some new Note merchandise in the pipe line this week Bubs, let me know if you want some

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: