Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban Appeals and Question ?  (Read 209 times)
Justice Seeker (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:05:51 AM

Previously I want to ask, does it have 2 accounts allowed or not?

Because my two accounts were banned for reasons that are not clear to me.
My account :
1.ayuwick https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=954536 and
2.Raldyn https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1245401

First, "Raldyn"

There it was mentioned that I had committed plagiarism against the account "Al-Geron", even though in reality "Al-Geron" had committed plagiarism against me.

Copy:
using Arcona you can change the world on the lawn in front of your home or create a serious commercial project thousands of miles away from you, on another continent. Arcona is a digital ecosystem .. yes I can explain and say ecosystem because Arcona can create Digital Land through the Augmented Reality layer that unites the physical and virtual world into an information environment that is closely related to our real world.
(Archive)

Original:
By using Arcona you can change the world on the lawn in front of your home or create a serious commercial project that is thousands of miles away from you, on another continent. Arcona is a digital ecosystem .. yes I can explain ayuwick and say its ecosystem because Arcona can create Digital Land through Augmented Reality layer that unites physical and virtual world into information environment closely related to our real world.
(Archive)

He took a few words in my blog, you can check here: https://medium.com/@BestICOwriter/arcona-is-a-digital-ecosystem-and-can-create-digital-land-f8e4df8fa230

you can see I made it on December 11, 2017, and in that sentence there is the word ayuwick there "yes I can explain ayuwick and say ecosystem because Arcona can create a Digital Land through the Augmented Reality layer that unites the physical and virtual world into an information environment that is closely related to our real world "
https://imgur.com/UV9IMbq https://imgur.com/mdf1zvU

So thanks for Veleor for reporting. I don't know that I wrote my own blog and will be banned myself  Cheesy LOL

and secondly, this week my account "ayuwick" was finally banned, I also didn't know what the reason was. anyone knows what the reason is?

because I searched in the plagiarism thread there was nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:26:59 AM

Using multiple accounts is allowed,but when one of your account got banned means you are not allowed to use any account.So your account "ayuwick" banned for ban evasion.

If you didn't commit any plagiarism means,you can appeal it to theymos but still chance of getting your account back is less.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Justice Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:30:07 AM

Using multiple accounts is allowed,but when one of your account got banned means you are not allowed to use any account.So your account "ayuwick" banned for ban evasion.

My account was blocked for reasons of plagiarism, even though I copied from my blog. is that not permitted?
Kopyleft

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:32:03 AM

and secondly, this week my account "ayuwick" was finally banned, I also didn't know what the reason was. anyone knows what the reason is?

A ban in an account is a ban on the user and extends to all accounts connected to them, this could be the reason your accounts were banned.
Can you link you bitcointalk accounts on your blog to prove ownership this would provide clarity? As I see it you have a good case as you claim both contents are yours. It's up to the forum staffs to decide

even though I copied from my blog. is that not permitted?
It's always better to link the original source to prevent cases like this. As I said you have a good case, you have wait for the forum mods.

Justice Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:44:45 AM

A ban in an account is a ban on the user and extends to all accounts connected to them, this could be the reason your accounts were banned.
Can you link you bitcointalk accounts on your blog to prove ownership this would provide clarity? As I see it you have a good case as you claim both contents are yours. It's up to the forum staffs to decide

even though I copied from my blog. is that not permitted?
It's always better to link the original source to prevent cases like this. As I said you have a good case, you have wait for the forum mods.

I have linked the bitcointalk account on my blog, you can see here: https://imgur.com/yA0hRTk
but because of the policy from "medium" that prohibits posting news about ICO, I finally created a new blog here: http://informasicrypto.blogspot.com/
and all of that is my own writing.

The link that I gave is the same as the one in the picture  Smiley
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:04:50 AM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

this week my account "ayuwick" was finally banned, I also didn't know what the reason was. anyone knows what the reason is?

One of your profiles has been banned previously - wicaksono.

And that means that all of your accounts should be banned according to the rule p. 25 (Ban evasion).

#PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION
Username : ayuwick
Bitcointalk URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=954536
ETH address : 0x99A705C782440D1E89932477418E827ff5FB53B2
Content Campaign

URLs of articles:
1. https://informasicrypto.blogspot.com/2018/11/karatcoin-ico.html

hi, I want to join the signature campaign

Bitcointalk username: wicaksono
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count: 224
ETH address: 0x99A705C782440D1E89932477418E827ff5FB53B2

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.
~ If you get banned (temporarily or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:37:01 PM

If it's an alt - permaban for evasion.
If not - permaban for copypasta.
Win-win.

Background Amon …Amon “ Project Enabling Crypto Spending
In Everyday Life” . the amon project comes from the Estonian Amon project starting from July 2017, Amon was founded and led by Daniele Izzo
Co-Founder — Chief Executive Officer (CEO). For contact information here mailto: hello@amon.tech. amon run ICO along with the top-leading consulting company, that have already backed many successful ICOs. Amon has partnered with Ixon (Restricted areas of amon, USA, China). Have a nice rating I think, the rating of Amon is 4.1

the amon project comes from the Estonian Amon project starting from July 2017, Amon was founded and led by Daniele Izzo
Co-Founder — Chief Executive Officer (CEO). For contact information here mailto: hello@amon.tech. amon run ICO along with the top-leading consulting company, that have already backed many successful ICOs. Amon has partnered with Ixon (Restricted areas of amon, USA, China). Have a nice rating I think, the rating of Amon is 4.1. rating distribution of Amon is 4.5 ico Profile , 4.3 team , 4.0 Vision , 3.8 product
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: