Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinpricetrend - Daily trend indicators for 2000+ cryptocurrencies  (Read 130 times)
gbks (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:52:13 AM

Hi there. I just launched https://www.coinpricetrend.com, it's a pretty simple service that can help identify price trends for trading. It looks similar to sites like CoinMarketCap, but shows mathematically calculated indicators, like when a Golden Cross occurs, the current price relative to the 52-week price range, RSI, and more. This should help narrow down on potentially interesting trade setups much faster than individually analyzing price graphs. For example, a coin that is at the bottom of its 52-week price range and just had a Golden Cross or broke above its 200-day EMA, might be interesting to analyze further, and you can see those things very quickly on the site (Of course, it's always up to the user to then do more research and make good trading decisions).

I built this for myself and shared it with a few interested friends, which then led me to turn it into a proper service. I'd like to hear if you find the site useful, any improvements you can think of, and bugs you stumble across.

Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: