Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for launch of Blockchain Wallets Audit webapp and further development  (Read 119 times)
checkchaininfo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:21:58 PM

Hi all!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Some words about me - my name is Mark, I am in this space since August 2017, thanks to Ian Balina) I invested in ICOs and HODLed...and now am back to my initial investment. But, that is not the topic of this discussion.

Little foreword - we have already developed a beta version of our web app that is working with Ethereum blockchain. But because of lack of funds and necessity to proceed with our customers' projects, we paused development in September. You can see here what we have on our local machine - https://youtu.be/Bg1xpqTdTso
Our first name was Blowaud(Blockchain Wallets Audit) but we are thinking of checkchain.info
When we paused our development, I decided to search for investments...for ICO. ICO was my first thought, but later I changed text and removed that idea. At the end, why we need that useless token if we can replace it with payments in BTC, ETH or USD. So, I proceed with searching for seed funding money, but so far in vain. The recent hack of Cryptopia exchange shows us that we need such service in order to be able to follow hackers wallet and where funds are going further.

I have a team of .NET developers that started work on software that will allow everyone to be able to follow wallets and transactions, to mark that as ICOs treasuries, smart contracts, exchanges and specially malicious actors like, for example, recent Cryptopia hackers wallets and transactions from that wallets. Besides, we want to add notifications about crypto movements from/to and moved coin custom number along with adding that wallets, smart contract etc. in your personal watchlist and our general watchlist. Just imagine what hackers could do if we have already marked their wallet as malicious as well as all wallets that are receiving crypto from that wallet. As a plus, we want to develop a bot that will notify you in twitter, send you an email about such movements and will be connected to our mobile app.

So to summarize, our project will provide you with:
1. Web and mobile apps
2. Custom and general wallets watchlist
3. Funds movement statistics
4. Transactions tracker and other
5. ETH, BTC and other blockchains wallets tracking

At the moment we are in need of further funding for our project. I am ready to the discussion if anyone will be interested in helping us. Also, I can reveal my real identity, but only to verified users(admins or anyone else who are approved by admins here)

Here is our BTC wallet - 1As6XYC9juwbftJwLPDowFKDUV5AJahDoZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creegz

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:52:38 PM

Hi all!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Some words about me - my name is Mark, I am in this space since August 2017, thanks to Ian Balina) I invested in ICOs and HODLed...and now am back to my initial investment. But, that is not the topic of this discussion.

Little foreword - we have already developed a beta version of our web app that is working with Ethereum blockchain. But because of lack of funds and necessity to proceed with our customers' projects, we paused development in September. You can see here what we have on our local machine - https://youtu.be/Bg1xpqTdTso
Our first name was Blowaud(Blockchain Wallets Audit) but we are thinking of checkchain.info
When we paused our development, I decided to search for investments...for ICO. ICO was my first thought, but later I changed text and removed that idea. At the end, why we need that useless token if we can replace it with payments in BTC, ETH or USD. So, I proceed with searching for seed funding money, but so far in vain. The recent hack of Cryptopia exchange shows us that we need such service in order to be able to follow hackers wallet and where funds are going further.

I have a team of .NET developers that started work on software that will allow everyone to be able to follow wallets and transactions, to mark that as ICOs treasuries, smart contracts, exchanges and specially malicious actors like, for example, recent Cryptopia hackers wallets and transactions from that wallets. Besides, we want to add notifications about crypto movements from/to and moved coin custom number along with adding that wallets, smart contract etc. in your personal watchlist and our general watchlist. Just imagine what hackers could do if we have already marked their wallet as malicious as well as all wallets that are receiving crypto from that wallet. As a plus, we want to develop a bot that will notify you in twitter, send you an email about such movements and will be connected to our mobile app.

So to summarize, our project will provide you with:
1. Web and mobile apps
2. Custom and general wallets watchlist
3. Funds movement statistics
4. Transactions tracker and other
5. ETH, BTC and other blockchains wallets tracking

At the moment we are in need of further funding for our project. I am ready to the discussion if anyone will be interested in helping us. Also, I can reveal my real identity, but only to verified users(admins or anyone else who are approved by admins here)

Here is our BTC wallet - 1As6XYC9juwbftJwLPDowFKDUV5AJahDoZ

Hi Mark,

great to hear that more and more people are thinking about creating some real and useful products and services for the crypto community.

As you are seeking for the extra funding then I would love to talk with you as I am representing a company called FIntelum which provides the complete toolkit for ICO or STO token sale (capital raise).

You can ping on Telegram for further discussion: @JanisDambis

Looking to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Janis
checkchaininfo (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:08:28 PM

Hi Mark,

great to hear that more and more people are thinking about creating some real and useful products and services for the crypto community.

As you are seeking for the extra funding then I would love to talk with you as I am representing a company called FIntelum which provides the complete toolkit for ICO or STO token sale (capital raise).

You can ping on Telegram for further discussion: @JanisDambis

Looking to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Janis

Hi Janis,

Thanks for your proposal, but we don't consider ICO or STO at this stage. Only capital for development.
Also, we consider fiat as an investment. In this case, we are ready to share equity. Ready to give more info if interested

Best regards,
Mark

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: