Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonds. Satoshi Bonds  (Read 206 times)
svinuga (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:54:28 PM

Hey  Webmasters!

The Simple Bitcoin Faucet WP Plugin has new feature - Satoshi Bonds.
Now website can issue bonds - basically an obligation to pay some satoshi to owner of the bond.
Bonds can be used as gifts, prizes, lootboxes, you can sell bonds as digital goods for fiat money (!), etc., etc...
Example:
 - Bonds for sale.
 - Redeem Bonds.

Enjoy
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:34:09 PM

i really like this script but it is very easy for bots to claim from faucet (self experience) Smiley maybe u can add a shortlink option to prevent that or add anti bot links Wink

really that would be ++ Cheesy .

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:32:35 PM

man i just checked your plugin.. Why I need to provide my API key to your site , u can easily see it  Huh don't like this idea maybe I prefer the plugin having backend xD  Smiley

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
svinuga (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 12:27:21 PM

man i just checked your plugin.. Why I need to provide my API key to your site , u can easily see it  Huh don't like this idea maybe I prefer the plugin having backend xD  Smiley
You have to provide the API key to wmexp.com  only if you want to use remotely-hosted faucets. There are plenty of other functionality, like bonds Wink

i really like this script but it is very easy for bots to claim from faucet (self experience) Smiley maybe u can add a shortlink option to prevent that or add anti bot links Wink really that would be ++ Cheesy
Thanks! Will consider.
svinuga (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:33:30 PM

Here goes the video: Satoshi Bonds. If you can send text – you can send satoshis
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:42:45 PM

Pretty clever. I didn't know you got such things. Very good for marketing purposes. How are the sales going are you doing well? What sort of people/companies buy from you?

i really like this script but it is very easy for bots to claim from faucet (self experience) Smiley maybe u can add a shortlink option to prevent that or add anti bot links Wink

really that would be ++ Cheesy .

If you do then you will have to bring the price up since it won't be worth it otherwise.

Who's voice is that? There is free software to do it yourself? Pretty cool I might think about it for promotions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: