Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freedom vs. altcoins faucets  (Read 121 times)
00RedBlack00 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:52:55 PM

Hello there,
this is my first post ever here at bitcointalk.org and actually, to be honest, is also the day that I've also registered Smiley
To make an account here it was something that I was thinking anyway. But the main reason for that, was the subject that you will read after this short prologue.

Today, searching for Blackcoin I've noticed at their official site that in the news section, is noted a Pow Blackcoin faucet.
After a little searching and ready to claim some BLK at this site, I've noticed a section with the name ''Wallcoin'' and clicked on it. It was something about a donation. What you will read is what is written at this section...

Why buy WallCoin? -Help end Government shutdown -Help secure the US - Mexico border -Get yourself a piece of history! Funds will be held in cold storage until crowdsale ends. After sale, 2% of funds will be kept for future development purposes and the remaining 98% will be gifted to the Trump Administration for use on the wall. WallCoin is not affiliated with any government entity. Copyright 2019 LZcrypto.

...really?!!!...
The only thing I would like to say is, if we want a free world of economy and Internet without borders, how the hell could someone build physical walls leaving ''outside'' people that are rated as ''no human'' or ''b class''? There are people from countries like Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua or U.S., that exchange bitcoins and believe that this is correct?
I thought that it could be a good reason to understand why and how many are the people with the same way of thinking inside the cryptocurrency society.

They can't imagine that a society can work without bosses and servants, without leaders and soldiers. J.Dejacque

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
encryptedht

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:11:17 PM

Is it about freedom or about the wall here?
Praedium

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:06:17 PM

The case for not letting everyone in is we have laws requiring the tax payers to pay for housing, food, transportation and medical treatment for refugees and the poor.  We also have a minimum wage making it illegal to create jobs for new low skill workers.  If the entire worlds poor came to the US to take advantage of our benefits, we would run out of money to provide those benefits.

Of course lots of people don't respect our governments bureaucratic immigration system or our laws and decide to come across the border by foot.   Some of these people coming across the border are well intention-ed, but others are not.  That's the case for the "wall" (it's really a fence, even though people are still calling it a wall)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:41:43 PM

The case for not letting everyone in is we have laws requiring the tax payers to pay for housing, food, transportation and medical treatment for refugees and the poor.  We also have a minimum wage making it illegal to create jobs for new low skill workers.  If the entire worlds poor came to the US to take advantage of our benefits, we would run out of money to provide those benefits.

Of course lots of people don't respect our governments bureaucratic immigration system or our laws and decide to come across the border by foot.   Some of these people coming across the border are well intention-ed, but others are not.  That's the case for the "wall" (it's really a fence, even though people are still calling it a wall)

When you say "we," you mean you and who else exactly?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: