Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranking up is possible! 2900 Merits earned in less than 12 months!My 11 Hints!  (Read 9204 times)
Winterfrost

Activity: 706
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 10:06:27 AM

This is amazing! You know the journey you plan the least are the ones that gives you the most. I know you never planned at first that things will go this way. But it turned out like this. Indeed you should be a role model to most persons here on the forum. I have seen your contributions to the growth of the forum, how you created a thread that you merit often to individuals when they share their best post. Thank you filllipone you have really done well to other members and please keep up with the good deed. I now you have a good heart and you will surely contribute more to members of the forum.

Sorry for the disrespect, I humbly congratulate you for your achievement and your rank status. You have about  14007 merits now if there were higher levels of rank you would have gone beyond that. I dont know how long it will take me to achieve what you have. You are a genius.

rachael9385

Activity: 504
Merit: 359

💯 Composure 💯

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 10:17:37 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Hello,
I recently ranked up to Senior Member.

Here's my BitcoinTalk.org history:
I registered on Feb 28, 2018.
I was almost non active until June 2018.
I got my first merit on Jun, 28th 2018
On Jan, 11th I got my 100th merit and got ranked as a Full Member.
On Mar, 5th I got my 200th merit.
On Mar, 28th I got my 250th merit, and ranked up to Senior Member.
On May, 19th I got my 400th merit.
On June, 17th I got my 500th merit, but lacking activity, didn't rank to Hero (It won't happen until Oct 9,2019)
On June, 28h  I got my 600th merit
On Aug, 1st I got my 800th merit
On Aug, 27th I got my 1,000th merit, but lacking activity, didn’t rank to Legendary or Hero either!
On Sep, 27th I got my 1,200th merit.
On Oct, 9th I clocked 490 activity and ranked up to Hero Member
On Oct, 14th I got my 1,400th merit.
On Nov, 14th themyos granted me the status of merit source.
On Jan, 4th 2020 I got my 2,000th merit.
On Apr, 23rd I got my 3,000th merit.
On Sep, 1st I got my 4,000th merit.
On Feb, 16th 2021 I got my 5,000th merit.
On Feb, 24th I became a Legendary member.
On July, 21st I got my 6,000th merit.
On October, 24th I got my 7,000th merit.
On February, 4th 2022, I got my 8,000th merit.
On April, 15th 2022, I got my 9,000th merit.
On July, 15th 2022, I got my 10,000th merit.
On February, 26th 2023, I got my 12,000 merit.
On October, 25th 2023,  I got my 14,000 merit.

I got there getting merits from a lot of BitcoinTalk members:

Congratulations on your new achievements. With your nice merits records, I conclude that you are indeed a good poster and a good merits source that doesn't skip a good quality post whenever you come across it.
I can see 14007k merits earned, and I can imagine you reaching 15000 to 16000 merits earned in just a couple of months' time.

congratulations ones again on your new achievements and the past awards, the awards are good ones. I am working hard to get one soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Broadanbig

Activity: 462
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 02:03:39 PM

Congratulations @fillippone on your achievements here. You are such a legend to reckon with. I looked at your profile and I must confess that you have gone far a milestone here. The record you have built for yourself over the years here is very much intimidating and frightening. I admire your work strength and capabilities. You are an embodiment of knowledge here and have imparted to many members here as I see some already attest to your prowess and that settles it.
 Once again, congratulations!

Obulis

Activity: 155
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:56:08 AM
Merited by fillippone (3)

Although written some years back but one can't deny the obvious facts in this writeup... To start, this material is not just an info to newbies, it also come with it hope for newbies. Contain in this guide is a compound comprehensive summary of ranking and ranking related components and approaches .. As for the hope it brings, it redefines the burning quest for rankup(more merits) with patience and willingness to up scale one skill to become more merit able...  The info here appears to be some what timeless that is was I read the first and then again before dropping my views....
Zackz5000

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
Today at 07:32:58 AM
Last edit: Today at 07:56:14 AM by Zackz5000

Congratulations on your achievement @fillippone for it took patience and consistency to get to where you are now, your Merit record is excellent.
Kelward

Activity: 448
Merit: 296

View Profile
Today at 08:09:57 AM

I want to appreciate @Fillippone, for your wonderful contributions in this Bitcointalk forum. I believe that most accounts in this forum have benefited from your merit source and some are still benefiting, you're a beacon of hope in earning merit in this forum. I've personally benefited immensely from your merit source since my newbie days and I'm using this opportunity to say a big thanks to you, for your untiring generosity to helping others to rank up in the forum. The history of your ranking up is a motivation for many of us that came after you, congratulations on your achievements in the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cityhunter34

Activity: 252
Merit: 57

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
Today at 10:23:29 AM
Last edit: Today at 10:37:22 AM by Cityhunter34

A big Congratulations to you Sir for this wonderful achievement in this forum because your merit history shows that you are a big contributor in this Bitcointalk forum and I'm very happy for you and I will like to be like you when I grow up in the future, congratulations once again for your merit excellent record in this forum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sotelorene

Activity: 280
Merit: 33

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
Today at 02:17:56 PM

Thank you all for the messages and the merits! I just noticed I’m halfway to Sr. member! Well done!keep on giving I will try to be generous too!

Wow! I see this thread was made long ago and then you were below full member and now, today, you are a legendary a big congratulations sir, and I believed you get to this height or level because you were determined, courageous, consistent etc and above all you set a target. However, I quoted this because you made a comment that looks like a promise that you will try to be generous reason because people have been generous to you back then though not everybody but today, tomorrow and forever you have proved what you said some years ago I mean you now have where you distribute merit regardless, indeed you are a principle person I don't mean to flatter you but fulfilment of word(s) needs to be congratulate cause there are many who say such but never make it happen even when they have gotten to that height or level. Once again thank you for your generosity  and I wish you more height to attain.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
AmaGold70

Activity: 76
Merit: 17

View Profile
Today at 05:20:38 PM

Hello,
I recently ranked up to Senior Member.

Here's my BitcoinTalk.org history:
I registered on Feb 28, 2018.
I was almost non active until June 2018.
I got my first merit on Jun, 28th 2018
On Jan, 11th I got my 100th merit and got ranked as a Full Member.
On Mar, 5th I got my 200th merit.
On Mar, 28th I got my 250th merit, and ranked up to Senior Member.
On May, 19th I got my 400th merit.
On June, 17th I got my 500th merit, but lacking activity, didn't rank to Hero (It won't happen until Oct 9,2019)
On June, 28h  I got my 600th merit
On Aug, 1st I got my 800th merit
On Aug, 27th I got my 1,000th merit, but lacking activity, didn’t rank to Legendary or Hero either!
On Sep, 27th I got my 1,200th merit.
On Oct, 9th I clocked 490 activity and ranked up to Hero Member
On Oct, 14th I got my 1,400th merit.
On Nov, 14th themyos granted me the status of merit source.
On Jan, 4th 2020 I got my 2,000th merit.
On Apr, 23rd I got my 3,000th merit.
On Sep, 1st I got my 4,000th merit.
On Feb, 16th 2021 I got my 5,000th merit.
On Feb, 24th I became a Legendary member.
On July, 21st I got my 6,000th merit.
On October, 24th I got my 7,000th merit.
On February, 4th 2022, I got my 8,000th merit.
On April, 15th 2022, I got my 9,000th merit.
On July, 15th 2022, I got my 10,000th merit.
On February, 26th 2023, I got my 12,000 merit.
On October, 25th 2023,  I got my 14,000 merit.

I got there getting merits from a lot of BitcoinTalk members:

As a newbie in this forum coming across this thread really made my day better because it gave me an assurance that I will surely rank up some day, but for that ranking up to happen I need to buckle up if I really want results. Your merit history shows that you earned hundreds of merits in less than three months and you also ranked to legendary within three years and that says a lot about how much work you have put in your journey to become one of the reputable users in bitcoinTalk forum.

One of the things we (newbies) need to understand is that being patient and consistent in the forum alone without making good and quality post is a waste of time, at first when I joined the forum and I see most of the reputable users here have been around for years, I usually say to myself that before I spend up to three years I would be an expert (in my mind, I thought I would just get lucky one day and rank up overnight.Lol) I have seen users that registered in the year 2018 but are still in the jnr member rank.

All I see here is; hard work (quality posting) + patience + consistency = earning merits and ranking up faster. Congratulations on your achievements SIR.
Sonia_123

Activity: 63
Merit: 6

View Profile
Today at 08:24:26 PM

A big congratulations to you, wish to be like you some day. Can you please lecture me more on how you got there. So amazing seeing all your success . From what i have seen ,it shows me how tirelessly you have worked to earn all these merits to yourself, thumbs up for you fillippone, your contributions and supports has really helped alot of persons in the forum in terms of knowledge, grades and otherwise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: