Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you bought any Nauticus token or anything off of Nauticus.Exchange?
Yes I own NTS
Yes I trade on the exchange
No I do not own NTS or trade on the exchange
Yes I own NTS and Trade on the exchange
I've never even heard of Nauticus

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nauticus Exchange  (Read 191 times)
Mwhitlatch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:07:20 PM

I couldn't understand why Natuticus got a lot of intention. People has just crated so many thread in BTT about NTS and its exchange. Everyday, new exchanges are announcing but really can anyone explain to me why is this exchange so important?

They're going to be tokenizing securities and attempting to acquire the right to do STOs, have fiat onboarding and similiar tokenomics as BNB. Sounds like a winner to me.
Legitimate9322

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:48:35 AM

I couldn't understand why Natuticus got a lot of intention. People has just crated so many thread in BTT about NTS and its exchange. Everyday, new exchanges are announcing but really can anyone explain to me why is this exchange so important?

They're going to be tokenizing securities and attempting to acquire the right to do STOs, have fiat onboarding and similiar tokenomics as BNB. Sounds like a winner to me.

I'm curious to see what STO's they decide to bring onto the exchange. I think the next FIAT currency I heard Nauticus was on-boarding was either USD or YEN, at least I hope.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: