Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MINTNODES.COM - Any other victims from exit scam?  (Read 162 times)
selerum (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:44:35 AM

What happened::

Dear community,

I`m starting this post to figure out if there might be other victims of the recent shut down from the shared masternode service mindnodes.com.

Few days after there announce first time to shut down there service at the 15.January 2019, I started immediately my withdrawal requested from all my coins which i was holding there.
But only the coins which has been worth few satoshi came through.

In there Discord Channel I saw dozen of other user there complained about the same problem. James and Steve promised over there if the withdrawal will not work automaticity there will do it during shut down manually.

At the 15.Janurary there shut down the Website as announced but also deleted the Discord channel and there diden`t send me manually my last coins witch has been in my case around 80 SUB1X and some GIC Coins and there don't react anymore on e-mails.

Are there any other users from mindnodes.com there are facing now similar issues? Because many other complained before about this issue in there Discord channel I assume I´m not the only on.  Huh

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2177647
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:47:40 PM

Right now you are chasing a ghost, so far I have seen no complaints in Reddit as well in the news saying mintnodes have scammed people with regards to them shutting down their operations. Supposed you have find users similar to your problem how will your try to reach them? Mintnode's last activity here was last September 18, 2018, you have no known official contact numbers and addresses so you are really out of options here not unless you ask for help on your proper authorities which I don't think is worth your time if you just lost 80 SUB1X.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 07:34:18 PM

I participated in the shared masternode service. MintNodes let me withdraw with 1M BiblePay (BBP) I pooled in there. Their shutdown notice was somewhat abrupt, but I got all my coins back. The $1/mo cost was too good to be true for the amount of support and innovative service they were offering. Sorry you lost out on funds, but this is the first I've read of this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: